Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-13-2017

My gf spent most of last night in tears. She wouldn't give a reason other than she thought that I might not be happy in our relationship. Now, I'm pretty good at not letting her witness any doubts I have - I've been doing it mostly successfully for 20 years.

Weirdly, I have thought that we have been in a pretty good place for the last few weeks. Getting on well, spending quality time together, joking around a lot. I'm wondering if she is picking up on a DMSI aura and seeing that I am a high value catch... and that doesn't sit well with her entrenched insecurity.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-15-2017

Had the urge to go loud with 3.1 US B last night off my S7 Edge. Mild headache this morning, but I had to get up pretty early to open the gym so it could be lack of sleep.
No obvious results.

Got a big gay birthday party to go to this evening, so we'll see if anything happens... obviously not gay wise!

Gf seems a bit better now. I still don't really know why she was crying, but I'll be honest I don't actually care that much. It just seemed random and I'm done with feeling guilty.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Have at ye - 04-15-2017

Good results. Smile

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Blacksheep - 04-15-2017

(....)

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-16-2017

(04-15-2017, 08:40 AM)Travis Wrote: Based on your gains, we at least know DMSI is getting stronger
Haven't had anything since though.

Last night I went back to ~60db over speakers (US). Woke up feeling knackered. Still slightly dazed/tired at lunch time. That's probably a good sign.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-16-2017

Went for some quiet drinks tonight with gf and friends. Nothing crazy happened, but i had locked eye contact with four women who walked past. I smiled at all four and only looked away first with one of them.

Found out that the reason my gf was crying the other day(s) was because she had gone for hypnotherapy to do smoking and she was essentially clearing out some shame.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-17-2017

Third day in a row waking up with a headache. I don't get headaches normally at all.

I remembered it was actually five women I had prolonged eye contact with last night. Felt good.

I realised that I haven't fapped, or felt the desire to, since switching to B.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 04-17-2017

Headache shows resistance. But it's also a result of executing the script. We have positive engagement. Now it's just a matter of being patient.

I suggest that you at least cycle back to A eventually.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 06:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: Headache shows resistance. But it's also a result of executing the script. We have positive engagement. Now it's just a matter of being patient.

I suggest that you at least cycle back to A eventually.
Agreed, but i seem to be getting more traction than i got with A for now. I'm quite encouraged by the headaches, as annoying as they are.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-18-2017

Headache again this morning for the first couple of hours.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-19-2017

No headache today. No obvious results. Still no interest in fapping. Feeling relatively horny.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-21-2017

Same again today. No headache, no obvious results.

Stupidly busy at work; not sure I would even have time to notice IOIs. No women approaching me though.

No heat, hunger etc

Time to go back to A perhaps.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-21-2017

Weird thing..... my tan. People keep asking me if I've been on holiday or on a sun bed.

I live in Britain. We've had three good days of sun in the last month. I've sat out in it for maybe an hour or two on each occasion. That's it. I'm usually super pale.

Might be to do with my supplements. Might be DMSI.

But in the right lighting now, I look like a freaking model.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-22-2017

Switched back to A overnight (US over speakers). Slightly disrupted sleep.

Had a dream about not being able to find anywhere to take a dump. Fit blonde girl coming on to me in it and I was very calm. Didn't do anything because it wasn't an appropriate place (I was too busy looking for a toilet!), but it still felt sexually charged.

Still no desire to masturbate at all. This is progress.