Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-26-2017

VLC. Not perfect, but once you figure out the fucked up logic for making a playlist, it works well.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shawn - 03-26-2017

I started to use Foobar2000 recently on my Android phone. Also not that easy but playlist works fine until now.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 03-26-2017

Cant seem to get the sniper to work. How do you go about snipping dude ?

I imagine like me you see a girl and think wow shes hot i want to her sh*g her ?

(03-26-2017, 06:05 AM)swisston Wrote: I've tried a couple more casual snipes but no results so far.

Less anger for the past couple of days, but i still feel a little edgy.

I have been having trouble with the playlist... i have had two occasions where I'm sure it just stopped after one loop, and another where it started a third before i stopped it. Using Rocket player on an S7 Edge.

(03-26-2017, 10:12 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Cant seem to get the sniper to work. How do you go about snipping dude ?

I imagine like me you see a girl and think wow shes hot i want to her sh*g her ?

(03-26-2017, 06:05 AM)swisston Wrote: I've tried a couple more casual snipes but no results so far.

Less anger for the past couple of days, but i still feel a little edgy.

I have been having trouble with the playlist... i have had two occasions where I'm sure it just stopped after one loop, and another where it started a third before i stopped it. Using Rocket player on an S7 Edge.

You guys make me laugh. If she's hot, she will start getting sniped by the standard and short range snipers before you ever know she's there in most cases. If you're stonewalling, that won't happen. And, if you're stonewalling, the best you can do is try to focus that desire on her... but the subconscious may still refuse to play.

Oh, and... you may not necessarily be able to feel it when you are successfully projecting or sniping people.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shawn - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 10:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: You guys make me laugh. If she's hot, she will start getting sniped by the standard and short range snipers before you ever know she's there in most cases.

Haha, I experienced it once. Went to a restaurant to grab some food. Before I entered I felt the aura kicking in. I entered but saw nobody attractive there. Then, a minute later or so a very attractive and young girl appeared to take my order. DMSI is giving you some kind of spider-sense in terms to attractive women Big Grin

(03-26-2017, 12:42 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 10:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: You guys make me laugh. If she's hot, she will start getting sniped by the standard and short range snipers before you ever know she's there in most cases.

Haha, I experienced it once. Went to a restaurant to grab some food. Before I entered I felt the aura kicking in. I entered but saw nobody attractive there. Then, a minute later or so a very attractive and young girl appeared to take my order. DMSI is giving you some kind of spider-sense in terms to attractive women Big Grin

DMSI takes advantage of the fact that your conscious awareness has limits that your subconscious awareness does not. The subconscious knows where everyone in the world is, all at once, all the time. That is because at a certain level, we are all connected in ways that are neither obvious nor well understood yet. But as incredible as it sounds, it's true. So knowing there's a 9 in the kitchen when you walk in the door is no sweat, and it will start sniping her before you consciously know she's there.

The reason most of DMSI's goals are actually achievable, despite seeming to be ridiculous at first glance, is that the conscious mind is about like a walnut shell drifting on an ocean, comparing the conscious (walnut shell) to the subconscious (ocean) in terms of capacity and awareness.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 12:42 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

DMSI takes advantage of the fact that your conscious awareness has limits that your subconscious awareness does not. The subconscious knows where everyone in the world is, all at once, all the time. That is because at a certain level, we are all connected in ways that are neither obvious nor well understood yet. But as incredible as it sounds, it's true. So knowing there's a 9 in the kitchen when you walk in the door is no sweat, and it will start sniping her before you consciously know she's there.

The reason most of DMSI's goals are actually achievable, despite seeming to be ridiculous at first glance, is that the conscious mind is about like a walnut shell drifting on an ocean, comparing the conscious (walnut shell) to the subconscious (ocean) in terms of capacity and awareness.

And guys, this is why I posted in my journal you can just consciously take a break and know all is well with your subconscious in the driver's seat. You don't have to do anything. Sit back, relax, and it's all done for you. If you were to consciously find someone incredibly attractive, you better believe your subconscious does, too - so why sweat it? Let it do the work for you.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-27-2017

I've been doing a couple of loops of hybrid each day at two clicks. I had intended to reduce to every other day, in line with Shannon's advice, but I'm going to let life naturally do that for me anyway... several busy days coming up with no chance to listen.

Nothing to report from the last couple of days. No hunger, aura, heat, headaches or results.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 11:57 AM)swisston Wrote: I've been doing a couple of loops of hybrid each day at two clicks. I had intended to reduce to every other day, in line with Shannon's advice, but I'm going to let life naturally do that for me anyway... several busy days coming up with no chance to listen.

Nothing to report from the last couple of days. No hunger, aura, heat, headaches or results.

I advised 2 or 1 loop per day... not every other day. Let's not get too creative with our reading comprehension skills, here, Swiss. Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-28-2017

Oops. That might mean doing US overnight sometimes then. I will try one very quiet loop per day for the next week or so.

I dreamed that my local city was nuked last night. I watched it happen from a distance. I've never had a dream like that before. Possibly triggered by the nuke in the Ukraine.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-29-2017

Had some tiredness over the last couple of days. Actually missed a client appointment due to sloppiness and not paying attention.

Feeling horny today, but haven't fapped in a couple of days. I think that I am probably using fapping as an avoidance/resistance technique. I don't make good decisions when horny and I start to feel needy.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-31-2017

Nothing to report from the last couple of days. No heat, hunger, aura, headaches or special tiredness. The weekend is here though and I'm going to a birthday drinks thing tonight sans gf.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-31-2017

So I'm back to obsessing about my celeb client. I thought that i was over that, but each time we are together it just relights the spark.

She still hasn't said directly that she wants anything, but she's certainly talked around the issue. She said that after one of her parents died that, on the one hand, it reinforced the need to cherish what she has (her husband), but on the other hand she feels the need to seize every bit of life and excitement. I assume that she was referring to me, but she's always just a little too evasive.

Hate feeling needy and insecure!

My mission to lean down a bit is going relatively well. I'm regularly taking my supplement stack. Protein shake for breakfast.

My resistance mechanism remains masturbation i think. I get really edgy when I'm horny and convince myself that fapping will ease the stress and help me get more work done etc.

I've stuck to a mix of US (speakers) and hybrid (headphones), single loop for the past few days.

Didn't get any results from 2 clicks of volume on the phone over headphones, so going back to 3 clicks. It feels like i can hear more of the tickling steam.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-02-2017

Slept right through this morning after two loops of US at around -60db over speakers. That's encouraging. Could just be catching up with sleep from the week, but I'll take what i can get right now. Going to stick with this set up for this week.

No heat, hunger etc