Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 01:44 AM)swisston Wrote: The life guard/receptionist on the other hand.... I'm finding her more attractive if anything. She's in a relationship though so that presumably negates her as a valid target for the aura/sniper?

I don't see why, unless the anti-sniper kicks in on her b/c you don't like women in relationships. If you don't have a problem with relationship status, I wouldn't think anti-sniper would kick in at all.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 05:29 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 01:44 AM)swisston Wrote: The life guard/receptionist on the other hand.... I'm finding her more attractive if anything. She's in a relationship though so that presumably negates her as a valid target for the aura/sniper?

I don't see why, unless the anti-sniper kicks in on her b/c you don't like women in relationships. If you don't have a problem with relationship status, I wouldn't think anti-sniper would kick in at all.

Neither the sniper nor the anti-sniper rules out taken people. That's up to you and your choices to decide how to handle.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-22-2017

Ha, i don't give a shit about relationship status, so she's fair game.

As a side note, I have found that my recent moodiness is generally cured with exercise and loud music.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 01:24 PM)swisston Wrote: Ha, i don't give a shit about relationship status, so she's fair game.

"Next up, on Jerry Springer...the confrontation!"

LOL!

Hope you're doing good, Swisston. You may not think so, but I see a difference in you. Maybe not design goal, I promise you it's there to see. Kinda ironic to me, actually. Others have said that to me and I've felt it was just wishful thinking or placating. So maybe you'll think that of this comment. Maybe we can't see it ourselves somehow. Anyway, you're moving forward man, trust me. I see it. I know others will back me up.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-23-2017

There should be some differences, even if the sub isn't doing anything. To some extent it acts as a focal point - by observing and trying to change my own behaviour to support the sub goals I am hopefully assisting it and it is assisting me. I have successfully made major changes in my life before pre-subs Smile

My main focus, as I mentioned, is social command and respect at the moment. That requires a lot of inner belief that I am not going to be rejected by other people. That's why being a lone alpha is so much easier - you don't have to care about other people's opinion.

I am aware that I need to find a balance between having enough self confidence that I don't worry about whether people like me... and being likeable enough so that people want to be around me and follow me.

In terms of sub goals, being a social alpha is a big draw to the ladies, but that's really just a bonus. Being a better person is more important to me right now (that could be the sub talking of course!).

This morning I have dropped it down to 2 clicks on the phone, hybrid over headphones. I was pleasantly surprised to realise that I can actually still hear it.

I have ramped up my training, eating and supplementation again. I had a couple of months of being a bit slack, but summer is coming and it's time to trim down. I have added in SARM GW to my stack for the next four weeks. I will follow that with a month on SARM LGD.

I'd kill for a feel of an aura, even just for a few minutes.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-23-2017

You're using cardarine (gw-501516)? How certain are you it won't give you cancer down-the-line? That's one I won't touch, personally.

(03-23-2017, 06:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: You're using cardarine (gw-501516)? How certain are you it won't give you cancer down-the-line? That's one I won't touch, personally.
I'm not, this was to be my first time using that one. I'll do some more research!

I had an interesting moment in the gym earlier. A former colleague was back training in the gym.

Background: She has a smoking hot body. We never really clicked when she worked in the gym (she was in sales). We've spoken occasionally since she left. She has an enormous, very friendly, good-looking boyfriend.

I had already said hello to her, and was doing my own thing. I was admiring her across the gym and actively tried to turn on the sniper, willing her to come over. Two minutes later she was there, chatting away to me. Nothing flirty but i was impressed at the level of coincidence.

I'm going to keep trying that to see if it was just chance.

No other obvious results.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-23-2017

About 20 years ago, I had the idea to try doing something that everyone around me told me was impossible, ridiculous, etc. When I tried it, it worked. I was stunned. Back then the first thing I had to do was tell everybody! I got super excited. But of course between the external skepticism and the excitement, I could not do it again. Everyone chalked it up to coincidence. I realized that when I get too excited in specific ways, I disrupt myself by sheer virtue of that excitement. Since then, during sporadic experiments to repeat my results, I have repeated them - but only when I was convinced it wouldn't work. Which got me excited... which got in my way... which made me fail.

So don't do that.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - ReeZoX - 03-23-2017

Confirming the need for a IDGAF attitude

I'll do my best to do some casual sniping!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-26-2017

I've tried a couple more casual snipes but no results so far.

Less anger for the past couple of days, but i still feel a little edgy.

I have been having trouble with the playlist... i have had two occasions where I'm sure it just stopped after one loop, and another where it started a third before i stopped it. Using Rocket player on an S7 Edge.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 06:05 AM)swisston Wrote: I've tried a couple more casual snipes but no results so far.

Less anger for the past couple of days, but i still feel a little edgy.

I have been having trouble with the playlist... i have had two occasions where I'm sure it just stopped after one loop, and another where it started a third before i stopped it. Using Rocket player on an S7 Edge.

I've had the same problems with Rocket Player. I figured out that, with the playlist, you should play something else - like a single music track - to clear the Now Playing list first and then go back to the Playlist tab and then start the first loop. For some reason, when the playlist contains the same track more than once, it will sometimes just play the last instance of the track - hence, the player only playing one loop. This is the only "fix" that I've found, save for using another player/app.

If it's playing more than 2 loops, make sure the Repeat button is off.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-26-2017

Good tip, thanks!