Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 02:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote: So make an example of them, and fire his/her ass for insubordination!
If only it was that easy.

Interestingly he's a wannabe alpha, and is consistently threatened by having a boss. I'm actually an extremely lenient, helpful, supportive, non micro-managing manager yet he still can't work with that.

As DMSI kicks in, it's only going to get worse.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - 4Kingdoms - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 11:46 PM)swisston Wrote: As DMSI kicks in, it's only going to get worse.

Such a profound statement coming from you!! Sounds like your subconscious is yielding to DMSI...

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Raykon - 03-17-2017

(03-16-2017, 11:46 PM)swisston Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 02:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote: So make an example of them, and fire his/her ass for insubordination!
If only it was that easy.

Interestingly he's a wannabe alpha, and is consistently threatened by having a boss. I'm actually an extremely lenient, helpful, supportive, non micro-managing manager yet he still can't work with that.

As DMSI kicks in, it's only going to get worse.

Tell him if he cant act in a mature way he isn't going to last long. Tell him you like him but don't like the childish behavior.Sayyou neec mutual respect for eachother and being disrespectful wont be tolerated.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 03-17-2017

(03-16-2017, 02:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 02:09 PM)swisston Wrote: Yes, i often mix in headphone use to shake it up.

I've been raging again today, mostly fueled by one of my PTs being utterly infantile and just arguing for the sake of it, using our group WhatsApp to try to make me look silly. The ***** came off looking like a child having a tantrum, but still infuriated me. I have zero chill today.

So make an example of them, and fire his/her ass for insubordination!

I've fired people for less.

Exactly, you have to have boundaries that are clearly enforced to be respected as a leader.

Those boundaries will be tested from time to time. Show everyone what happens.

Any good leader is equally adept with the carrot, and the stick.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-17-2017

Mild headache today and some tiredness today. No extra hunger, no results.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-19-2017

Did two loops US very quiet over speakers while i napped during the day yesterday. Then did two over night.

No hunger, mild headache at times. No heat.

Interestingly my gf had a conversation with me about not wanting to feel that she was limiting me sexually. This was a long way off suggesting i do anything about it, but i remember the RTBoss had a similar chat with his wife months ago.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 03-19-2017

That talk with your girlfriend is interesting indeed. And I remember that talk Boss mentioned way back too. So this and the other post about your outing and HOW you posted after are clearly massive contrasts to other posts. You seem to be changing 100%. No doubt on that anymore.

I don't know why you keep listening at such quiet volumes. I've suggested before several times to run the sub at a loud volume for a long time to test it out to see if it impacts things. This could be as simple as volume.

Do you mean you listened for four loops total? You know what consensus on that will be, lol Wink.

As said before in other posts, try to stick to headphones, hybrid, a good solid volume. That gives you ideal circumstances to get results. For us, we need the best circumstances to really move forward with things. For differing reasons as we're different, but the reasoning is the same. I do -30db ultrasonic, -50db masked for my hybrid headphones use. That's solid. It has to be loud enough to make a difference and not be swiftly rebuffed. This could be a case that the volume is too low for you and it's not powerful enough to make more impact. It's worth trying for a few weeks consistently at a minimum.

Overall, you ARE getting benefits though that can be seen. Great post.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-19-2017

I've tried all kinds of volume. The quiet approach seems to be at least moving stuff, albeit slowly. That's more than I've had before. I've tried super loud before and it hasn't made any difference. I didn't get anything particular from using the hybrid I've headphones. US quietly over headphones feels the most like it might have a chance at the moment.

I'm not reading too much into any of this though. Just reporting anything notable.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-19-2017

With your kind of resistance, it is better to persuade than to demand.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-20-2017

Getting in a bonus 2 loops of Hybrid this morning, three clicks on the phone, over headphones. I know that this isn't following the instructions, but I'm getting impatient again. I don't get too many opportunities for sitting around undisturbed when I can use the headphones, so I want to take advantage of the opportunity.

I'm not entirely convinced by US quietly over speakers at night - I usually have one ear on the pillow so I'm only getting the sub into one ear... I wonder if it makes a difference which ear?? Smile

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-21-2017

Some mild irritation yesterday after my extra loops, but that's all.

I feel a little unsettled at the moment. I am slightly paranoid that people don't like me that much, which was always a fear of mine. I wasn't a popular kid at school.

I see other people at work having coffee together, going out etc but I've not connected with then at that level. If DMSI can fix that it would be a very obvious change for the better.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-21-2017

I ran the models on you specifically for how many loops is optimal. You will find that fewer is better. Stick with 2 per day, or even do just one. But whatever number of loops you do, stick with it.

And no, I will not be running the models for everyone's optimal loops. Got work to do on MLS.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-21-2017

Ok, thank you. Will do!

I will probably stick to using the quiet hybrid then, for two loops when i get the chance. That should be three or four times per week.

More anger again today. Still pissed off​ with my PTs. I've set up a team meeting in a couple of weeks and they are going to get a proper telling off. I keep running through imaginary arguments with them like a mad person. LOL.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-22-2017

Slightly less irritated with my team today. I feel like I am establishing more control and care a lot less if they like me now. I've spoiled them by being far too accommodating (my fault) and now they are taking the piss. They've had a couple of days of tough love. Feels good for my self respect and my management skills. Being nice as a manager doesn't really work and I am finding my 'edge'.

I do feel that this is linked in to my overall 'masculinity' and social respect. I have always been a lone wolf previously, so this is new territory for me. I want to be ultra confident, to command a room full of people and be able to lead and motivate them.

It's the motivating people thing that I haven't connected with yet. When I run classes, people seem to enjoy them, I say the right things but I don't quite feel that I have connected fully with them yet. Same with my PTs. This could just be a little inner social insecurity.

Less obsessing about my celeb client recently. I think that we just get on really well and I am confusing that with a desire for lust/intimacy. She's pretty, but not really my type physically. I doubt that my subconscious would choose her as a DMSI sniper target.

The life guard/receptionist on the other hand.... I'm finding her more attractive if anything. She's in a relationship though so that presumably negates her as a valid target for the aura/sniper?

Although there are lots of attractive women in the gym, there aren't many that I would have my head turned by. This is good news; I'm getting a lot more selective and a lot less distracted.