Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-14-2017

Very interesting.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 03-14-2017

I admit i have not had a chance to read every single post in your thread. However tellme if you already have a girlfriend why use DMSI ?. If there are personal reasons which you cannot share then I respect that.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-15-2017

(03-14-2017, 11:29 PM)thor2014 Wrote: I admit i have not had a chance to read every single post in your thread. However tellme if you already have a girlfriend why use DMSI ?. If there are personal reasons which you cannot share then I respect that.
I want the healing much as anything. Feeling sexy and desirable well be a bonus.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-15-2017

I may, possibly, have felt a little something while listening to US at low volume last night. Looking forward to trying to repeat it tonight.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - wolverine_i_am - 03-15-2017

What about low volume with the hybrid? I'm listening to it at 1/15 nowadays.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 09:49 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: What about low volume with the hybrid? I'm listening to it at 1/15 nowadays.

How does that even register On FrequenSee? There are minimum volume requirements.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - wolverine_i_am - 03-15-2017

Well I can hear it. I'm referring to with headphones. And the US track is supposed to be even louder than the TS.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - eternity - 03-15-2017

It may or may not register on frequensee. But I use the same volume, and also with headphones. It's been my optimal volume since 3.0.1 for hybrid & ultrasonic tracks. Never tried masked tho, so I can't comment on that.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - kalmah0804 - 03-15-2017

I'm starting to realize it's more about getting the most from the sub for the individual rather than what the docs/faqs say. The info is constantly conflicting and always changing, so as long as you can feel the effects from the sub, and it's not driving you crazy, giving you headaches, or making you sick, I say just stick with it.

I've moved down to 2/15. Listened at 13/15 for like 3 years, constantly was violently nauseous, or parnaoid, or overwhelmed or beyond depressed--like incapacitatingly so. Now I'm just taking it each day at a time and feel less overwhelmed by the mental taxation the sub can have on you.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - chaosvrgn - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 01:34 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote: I'm starting to realize it's more about getting the most from the sub for the individual rather than what the docs/faqs say. The info is constantly conflicting and always changing, so as long as you can feel the effects from the sub, and it's not driving you crazy, giving you headaches, or making you sick, I say just stick with it.

I've moved down to 2/15. Listened at 13/15 for like 3 years, constantly was violently nauseous, or parnaoid, or overwhelmed or beyond depressed--like incapacitatingly so. Now I'm just taking it each day at a time and feel less overwhelmed by the mental taxation the sub can have on you.

When you play the hybrid loud, I'd imagine it's like the equivalent of being screamed at.

Non-stop.

For 21 days.

Or until p5 wears off.

:: cries ::

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-16-2017

Didn't feel anything last night. 3/15 on the phone, speakers turned up near max. -60db roughly. I've used -50db a fair bit in the past and not noticed anything much.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - wolverine_i_am - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 03:25 AM)swisston Wrote: Didn't feel anything last night. 3/15 on the phone, speakers turned up near max. -60db roughly. I've used -50db a fair bit in the past and not noticed anything much.

Tried headphones yet?

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-16-2017

Yes, i often mix in headphone use to shake it up.

I've been raging again today, mostly fueled by one of my PTs being utterly infantile and just arguing for the sake of it, using our group WhatsApp to try to make me look silly. The dickhead came off looking like a child having a tantrum, but still infuriated me. I have zero chill today.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 02:09 PM)swisston Wrote: Yes, i often mix in headphone use to shake it up.

I've been raging again today, mostly fueled by one of my PTs being utterly infantile and just arguing for the sake of it, using our group WhatsApp to try to make me look silly. The ***** came off looking like a child having a tantrum, but still infuriated me. I have zero chill today.

So make an example of them, and fire his/her ass for insubordination!