Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-09-2017

(03-09-2017, 03:45 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: You ever tried the masked at medium to low volumes? I'm one of the "don't tell me what to do" kind of resisters. If I run anything other than the masked at a lower volume, I get raging resistance headaches and other nasty side effects.

You woulda had a blast at my house today, then, Chaos! Wired up my phone to my new soundbar and ran the trickling hybrid FLAC track so loud you woulda thought a river was raging through my living room, hahaha. That said, I about jumped out of my skin halfway through the second loop. What an odd feeling. After the loops ended, my ears were ringing from the ultrasonic. Probably won't do that again. Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-10-2017

(03-09-2017, 03:45 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: You ever tried the masked at medium to low volumes? I'm one of the "don't tell me what to do" kind of resisters. If I run anything other than the masked at a lower volume, I get raging resistance headaches and other nasty side effects.
Yeah, I've tried low, high and settled on a medium volume hybrid this week. Comfortable enough to sleep with sometimes. Will go back to US though when I get home. Don't like walking up to take the headphones off.

I try to vary the volume a lot to find something that works for me, but haven't noticed any differences really.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Vincent_Vega - 03-11-2017

(03-09-2017, 07:58 AM)swisston Wrote: I've realise today that my libido has been mostly non existent since starting 3.1. Might be to do with being on holiday.

Some tiredness this afternoon... but I have been skiing so it's not entirely unexpected.

Now that you mention it, i think i have the same problem since starting v3.1. I also never had results with the earlier versions, so maybe that's our path to sexiness with 3.1.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 03-11-2017

Been on 3.1 nearly 4 days now cant say its effected my libido in anyway neither do I feel tired from listening. I am using hybrid A trickling stream.

(03-09-2017, 07:58 AM)swisston Wrote: I've realise today that my libido has been mostly non existent since starting 3.1. Might be to do with being on holiday.

Some tiredness this afternoon... but I have been skiing so it's not entirely unexpected.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 03-11-2017

Well not had any IOI's from women unless I open my mouth and talk to the women. Still early days will see where 3.1 takes me in the next few weeks.

(03-11-2017, 02:41 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:

Now that you mention it, i think i have the same problem since starting v3.1. I also never had results with the earlier versions, so maybe that's our path to sexiness with 3.1.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-11-2017

On the final day of my skiing trip (yesterday) we went to an apres ski bar. I am trying to be less inhibited, bearing on mind that I am tee-total. I ended up dancing/headbanging topless on a table to RATM with a friend.

Afterwards I got a lot of female attention (and one gay dude). I do have a pretty good body, including what most women would see as a six pack.

One group of older women were clearly taking about me and staring afterwards.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 11:44 AM)swisston Wrote: On the final day of my skiing trip (yesterday) we went to an apres ski bar. I am trying to be less inhibited, bearing on mind that I am tee-total. I ended up dancing/headbanging topless on a table to RATM with a friend.

Afterwards I got a lot of female attention (and one gay dude). I do have a pretty good body, including what most women would see as a six pack.

This doesn't sound like the same Swisston. At all. In any way, shape or form. I quoted it so it can be immortalised, lol.

Either somebody has hacked Swisston's account.

OR...

Somebody is finally executing. Lmao.

Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shawn - 03-12-2017

(03-10-2017, 02:27 AM)swisston Wrote:
Yeah, I've tried low, high and settled on a medium volume hybrid this week. Comfortable enough to sleep with sometimes. Will go back to US though when I get home. Don't like walking up to take the headphones off.

I try to vary the volume a lot to find something that works for me, but haven't noticed any differences really.

Chaos was talking about the masked track here not the hybrid. Did you try that also? Just saying because the masked track is the only one which seems to work well for me in long term. US gives me resistance very fast followed by the hybrid at second place. I can do this for two days or so but after that I feel like I don't listen to anything.

EDIT: Didn't see the latest post as I was writing this. Do whatever you think works best for you.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 03-12-2017

Plausible theory as he is a britisher and uses the term dude which is american.

(03-11-2017, 01:56 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 11:44 AM)swisston Wrote: On the final day of my skiing trip (yesterday) we went to an apres ski bar. I am trying to be less inhibited, bearing on mind that I am tee-total. I ended up dancing/headbanging topless on a table to RATM with a friend.

This doesn't sound like the same Swisston. At all. In any way, shape or form. I quoted it so it can be immortalised, lol.

Either somebody has hacked Swisston's account.

OR...

Somebody is finally executing. Lmao.

Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-12-2017

It's actually not that out of character, and i don't think that it's the sub. I thought that i would include it because it happened and i might be wrong.

I'm an OK looking guy (distinctive) with a decent body... I'm going to get noticed if I'm topless in a ski resort!

I haven't seen any other evidence of the sub kicking in. No heat, hunger, headaches, extra tiredness or women taking notice over the last couple of days.

I'm getting a bit more motivated to launch my life coaching business, but clearly not enough to actually do anything about it yet. Need some more success and motivation programming.

I'm not giving up hope on this version of DMSI yet, but was hoping for some signs that i am resisting/changing, rather than stonewalling again.

(03-12-2017, 01:29 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Chaos was talking about the masked track here not the hybrid. Did you try that also? Just saying because the masked track is the only one which seems to work well for me in long term. US gives me resistance very fast followed by the hybrid at second place. I can do this for two days or so but after that I feel like I don't listen to anything.

EDIT: Didn't see the latest post as I was writing this. Do whatever you think works best for you.
I tried the masked version on the earlier DMSI and AOSI subs. Hybrid has both and is supposed to be more powerful, so i figured I'd stick with that when i can.

I was walking around the city centre today with my gf noticing everyone. By which i mean was really looking at people and feeling a general love for the world. This is very much how i would like to feel all the time.

I've been thinking about my celeb client a lot more in the last couple of days. I'm always hoping that she will give me a direct sign of interest. Not sure what i would do with that, but i do think that i have some very real feelings for her. I'm reasonably sure that she feels the same way, but we are both avoiding saying anything that would change the nature of our relationship. This could get messy.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-13-2017

Cranked up the volume for two loops of hybrid before work over my headphones this morning. No noticeable effects today. Some hot women in the gym, completely uninterested in me.

My PTs are still treating me with a level of disrespect, and that's got to change. A lot of my dreams relate to maning up and self assuredness in relation to other people. I am quite secure in myself, but I've never previously had much responsibility for motivating and managing others. It's definitely an area i am keen to work on.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-14-2017

I forgot to run the sub last night, which is very unlike me, so I've nipped home from work to get two loops in.