Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 07-19-2017

For a long time now, I've been concerned your speakers don't play ultrasonic properly. I had a pair before, that only JUST had distortion/static when playing ultrasonic. Like they were just barely on the cusp of outright extreme racket while playing ultrasonic and the test file. I literally had to be right up against them almost to hear the static/distortion. I switched them to be safe, as it was clear they were not reliable anymore for listening. They worked for SM4G, and E2, even earlier versions of DMSI. But apparently not for DMSI 3.1.

I recommend doing a speaker test of the speaker test file http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/, and listen with your ear right against the speaker at a very good volume when listening to the ultrasonic. Try to hear ANY distortion/static.

Regardless of the results, I'd give another set of speakers a month of use instead, to rule it out to be positive. I've mentioned this before, but I thought I would do so again as it seemed to have been glossed over and I don't think any changes were made. This may help, it may be a speaker issue all along.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 10:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're saying you believe MHS cleared an infection?
Very quickly and very obviously, yes.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 08:50 PM)CatMan Wrote: For a long time now, I've been concerned your speakers don't play ultrasonic properly. I had a pair before, that only JUST had distortion/static when playing ultrasonic. Like they were just barely on the cusp of outright extreme racket while playing ultrasonic and the test file. I literally had to be right up against them almost to hear the static/distortion. I switched them to be safe, as it was clear they were not reliable anymore for listening. They worked for SM4G, and E2, even earlier versions of DMSI. But apparently not for DMSI 3.1.

I recommend doing a speaker test of the speaker test file http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/, and listen with your ear right against the speaker at a very good volume when listening to the ultrasonic. Try to hear ANY distortion/static.

Regardless of the results, I'd give another set of speakers a month of use instead, to rule it out to be positive. I've mentioned this before, but I thought I would do so again as it seemed to have been glossed over and I don't think any changes were made. This may help, it may be a speaker issue all along.
I'll give it another look, but I've been using frequensee to check that it's playing properly, and using both my phone and proper speakers, and expensive headphones.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - CatMan - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 10:51 PM)swisston Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 08:50 PM)CatMan Wrote: For a long time now, I've been concerned your speakers don't play ultrasonic properly. I had a pair before, that only JUST had distortion/static when playing ultrasonic. Like they were just barely on the cusp of outright extreme racket while playing ultrasonic and the test file. I literally had to be right up against them almost to hear the static/distortion. I switched them to be safe, as it was clear they were not reliable anymore for listening. They worked for SM4G, and E2, even earlier versions of DMSI. But apparently not for DMSI 3.1.

I'll give it another look, but I've been using frequensee to check that it's playing properly, and using both my phone and proper speakers, and expensive headphones.

Good to hear!

I did the same thing with my speakers, only using Frequensee to check volume, and assuming it was then fine because there wasn't any loud crackling etc.. Only when I reached down by it to pick something up off the floor one time, did I discover the very quiet distortion/static sound. It was VERY faint, but still there, enough to signal to me they were not reliable to use anymore for ultrasonic, as they could be ruining possible results.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 08-09-2017

Any updates?

I was just thinking about you, and saw you're still coming to the forum. Nothing to write home about?

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 08-13-2017

I have been hitting 9 loops on version A for the last 4 days. It appears to make huge difference in terms of core confidence. I feel alot different. Not had any of the external manifestations as yet but will continue with 9 loops for the next 3 weeks.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 08-13-2017

I switched to MLS when it came out; felt like I was flogging a dead horse with 3.1. Trying the 4 loops of MLS and using it to experiment with volume levels etc to see if I can work out what is best for me with a sub I shouldn't resist too much.

I enrolled on a new course, and was struggling to get any motivation to do it (and it's important for my new business), so MLS was a good fit.

I seem to be getting a bit of change. I'm far more productive, but I haven't noticed any memory improvement yet. Not thinking about women at all. Launching my new business is the focus.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 08-13-2017

I think running MLS for now is good move. I am guessing you will be running this for the next 3 months. By that time a newer version of DMSI will be available. So you can switch at the end of 3 months.
(08-13-2017, 05:29 AM)swisston Wrote: I switched to MLS when it came out; felt like I was flogging a dead horse with 3.1. Trying the 4 loops of MLS and using it to experiment with volume levels etc to see if I can work out what is best for me with a sub I shouldn't resist too much.

I enrolled on a new course, and was struggling to get any motivation to do it (and it's important for my new business), so MLS was a good fit.

I seem to be getting a bit of change. I'm far more productive, but I haven't noticed any memory improvement yet. Not thinking about women at all. Launching my new business is the focus.

That was my plan. Give MLS a good three months at least.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 06:40 AM)swisston Wrote: That was my plan. Give MLS a good three months at least.

Are you launching a nutrition counseling biz online or something?

(08-13-2017, 06:42 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 06:40 AM)swisston Wrote: That was my plan. Give MLS a good three months at least.

Are you launching a nutrition counseling biz online or something?
Yup. Doing the Precision Nutrition level 1, and using their ProCoach system as a basis for an offering.

It's part of my long term plan to get out of employment and run my own life. I'll get to earn more, help more people and do the things that I enjoy.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 08-13-2017

I'm curious how your MLS run will go for you.