Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-13-2017

Nothing to report from today. No external results, heat or headaches. Some tiredness, but nothing extraordinary.

7 loops of A US played on my phone overnight. I will continue until Monday and then switch to 7 loops of B.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-14-2017

I got quite a few looks when I went to the pub with my gf tonight, but nothing ​to report beyond that.

I'm going to another festival this weekend (Hellfest), in France. It's due to be really sunny, so if there's an aura, it's not going to be short of a power source.

I feel too busy to notice or think about internal changes at the moment.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 06-15-2017

You'll find this amusing, I think.

Yesterday I went to the mall with my GF. We were meeting another couple there to discuss getting together once a week for playing games together. I didn't feel any aura, and in fact I was low on blood sugar.

While I am sitting there, I notice that every female within my line of sight except my girlfriend is responding, an total of no less than eight of them. Stares, butt presentations, crotch displays, flushed faces, fidgeting, the works. I was amazed, because I could feel no aura and I was low on blood sugar, having not yet eaten for the first time that day. Even the GF noticed this and commented on it.

But GF? Nope. Not her. She was crying instead.

Life is screwy sometimes. Smile We'll get there.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-15-2017

I'm not sure if my gf has noticed yet that I get more attention. There's nothing outrageous - just a little bit of looking. One girl turned around to look at me as she got up to leave and my gf probably would have seen that - it was a little out of the ordinary.

I'm finding most girls a bit 'meh' these days. Maybe that's a form of resistance or maybe it's the IDGAF attitude.

No crotch stares, butt presentations, panty displays yet though. Haha, she'll go berserk when that starts. I'm rather looking forward to it.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - risingwarrior - 06-15-2017

How many days into DMSI were you Shannon?

(06-15-2017, 12:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: You'll find this amusing, I think.

Yesterday I went to the mall with my GF. We were meeting another couple there to discuss getting together once a week for playing games together. I didn't feel any aura, and in fact I was low on blood sugar.

While I am sitting there, I notice that every female within my line of sight except my girlfriend is responding, an total of no less than eight of them. Stares, butt presentations, crotch displays, flushed faces, fidgeting, the works. I was amazed, because I could feel no aura and I was low on blood sugar, having not yet eaten for the first time that day. Even the GF noticed this and commented on it.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 02:37 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: How many days into DMSI were you Shannon?

(06-15-2017, 12:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: You'll find this amusing, I think.

The standard convention is to place replies after what is being replied to, so you can read it in chronological order and it makes sense.

I did about half of last month without being derailed, 2 to 5 loops a day, and this month I have been doing every day at 7 loops a night so far.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-15-2017

As I was leaving work last night a woman walked up to me and said "Swiss, you must come and get a massage from me".

I looked at her. I may have met her once months ago, not sure. She's one of the physios who have started working in our gym. Bizarre opening statement.

Just got ghosted by a hot Spanish girl from the gym who didn't recognise me out of context. We have spoken before. Sad

Anyway, off to France for the weekend at Hellfest

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-16-2017

I made the decision today to switch to B earlier than planned. It seems like stuff might be starting to happen in small doses, so I want some time to build on that before I get into another healing cycle. Going to run B for two weeks roughly.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 06-16-2017

Enjoy Hellfest....extremely jealous.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-18-2017

Well Hellfest clearly isn't the place to find single women. It's very male dominated, and I suspect that most women are her with their bfs and husbands.

Glastonbury festival next weekend will be a different story.

For now though, I haven't received anything more than a few casual looks here and there.

Very tired though, because it's a festival.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-19-2017

I feel like I'm settling in to B again now. Calm and solid.

Nothing more than eye contact with women. I'll get back into a more regular listening regime for a few days now. It's been piecemeal at Hellfest. Still more than four loops per day, mix of US and hybrid.

My celeb client is going to Glastonbury too, and I realised that I had been building up a fantasy about how we would spend time together, and get it on. Got to stop that silliness. I thought that I was part the fantasy thing. It only leads to disappointment.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 06-19-2017

You might be misinterpreting what your subconscious is suggesting to you to do...

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-19-2017

(06-19-2017, 03:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: You might be misinterpreting what your subconscious is suggesting to you to do...
As in, it's auto piloting me? It would be a tough call for me to follow up on that. I have 100% experience of these fantasies not coming to fruition!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 06-20-2017

Of course you do. From where I am sitting, it looks like you sabotage the path to them by actively derailing what DMSI is trying to do, at a conscious level. You actively and intentionally prevent autopilot from happening by trying to control the program, instead of allowing your own subconscious mind to guide your conscious awareness and do what DMSI is trying to accomplish.

Should I implement an autopilot that causes your subconscious to completely take over your conscious mind so the program can work?