Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - TheChosenOne - 03-05-2017

Hey Swisston,

Maybe try using different headphones (earbuds/over-ear) and a different listening source (cpu/mp3/phone)...

For me personally, over-the-ear earphones (wireless) and my iPhone 7 works the best...

Next best is iPhone 7 and earbuds (wireless)...

The "worst" results came from Ultrasonic on my CPU/Speakers and listening from android phones...

I've tried every configuration possible and arrived at a solution (a couple years ago) that works for me but conflicted with listening styles others reported (that got them results)...

Try Experimenting with different listening styles...

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-05-2017

I try to do hybrid through very high quality over ear headphones when I can. At home I also use decent speakers for US.

I don't think that the format/medium is the issue!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Zeroxmachina - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 03:54 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote: Hey Swisston,

Maybe try using different headphones (earbuds/over-ear) and a different listening source (cpu/mp3/phone)...

For me personally, over-the-ear earphones (wireless) and my iPhone 7 works the best...

The "worst" results came from Ultrasonic on my CPU/Speakers and listening from android phones...

I've tried every configuration possible and arrived at a solution (a couple years ago) that works for me but conflicted with listening styles others reported (that got them results)...

Wireless/bluetooth headphones cause information to be lost.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-06-2017

(03-05-2017, 11:06 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 03:54 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote: Hey Swisston,

Wireless/bluetooth headphones cause information to be lost.

It can't be enough to invalidate the program, as I get a lot of my loops in by using Bluetooth. The subs affect me fine.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-07-2017

Did two loops of hybrid while sleeping last night through my headphones. Woke up exactly as the first loop ended, desperate for a pee... managed to get back before the second loop started. I find it reassuring that my mind is at least listening to the loops and aware of the timings.

No heat, hunger, results, headaches, tiredness etc.

Just saw a mention of visual artifacts in Have At Ye's journal.... pretty sure that I had one yesterday.

My vision almost became blurred, but it looked more like a kaleidoscope effect for about ten minutes. I thought that I must have looked at something bright but couldn't work out what.

For some reason my phone only played one loop of hybrid last night, but I woke up and put the second loop on.

Woke this morning without the headphones on, no memory of taking them off.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Hannibal - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 10:46 PM)swisston Wrote: For some reason my phone only played one loop of hybrid last night, but I woke up and put the second loop on.

Thats realy strange. Same here. Only one loop played this night and then phone stopped. Woke up without the sleepphones on. No memory of taking them off. Huh
This never happened before. Was on 3.0.1A for 4 weeks and now 3.1A.
Only a coincidence? Strange but true....Dodgy

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shawn - 03-08-2017

(03-07-2017, 10:46 PM)swisston Wrote: For some reason my phone only played one loop of hybrid last night, but I woke up and put the second loop on.

Haha, I managed to pull both earbuds out of my ears accidentally and break the ASRB therefore every time.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-09-2017

Two more loops of hybrid using headphones overnight.

No hunger, heat, headaches, results

I've realise today that my libido has been mostly non existent since starting 3.1. Might be to do with being on holiday.

Some tiredness this afternoon... but I have been skiing so it's not entirely unexpected.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-09-2017

Sudden drop in libido... is that an attempt at preventative resistance?

(03-09-2017, 08:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sudden drop in libido... is that an attempt at preventative resistance?
Maybe. Seems to be working so far!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - chaosvrgn - 03-09-2017

You ever tried the masked at medium to low volumes? I'm one of the "don't tell me what to do" kind of resisters. If I run anything other than the masked at a lower volume, I get raging resistance headaches and other nasty side effects.