Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-31-2017

7 loops last night again. Feeling some anger and a bit of tiredness today and last night.

Lost my temper with one of my PTs last night; he's treating it like a hobby, not a job.

Nothing obvious externally. A few looks today perhaps, but no DIHL.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-01-2017

7 loops again US last night, I hope.

Still a bit of anger. Still a bit of fapping, but that is fading away now again.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-02-2017

7 loops again I hope. No actual idea if it plays past the first one of course.

The anger is calming, mostly, to be replaced with resoluteness and a feeling of being alive.

I'm also starting to get shit done. That's new.

Still some tiredness, but nothing unmanageable with a morning coffee.

No obvious external results.

Watched Wonder Woman last night and thought 'yeah, I could pull her'. No out-of-my-league nonsense, just an acknowledgement that we are equals. Haha.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-04-2017

Still 7 loops US overnight.

I'm not really sensing any changes at the moment. Every day feels the same. Mild annoyance, but generally calm and confident.

No external obvious results.

I have been thinking that I might be developing a scarcity mindset.... not because I might not be able to pull women, but because there aren't any good enough for me! Seriously, my standards are getting ridiculously high now.

I'm still getting on well with my celeb client, and care for her genuinely, but I now realise that I'm out of her league.

I need to meet some seriously classy women with intelligence, humour, ambition, health and looks.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 06-04-2017

Didn't you start off thinking you weren't good enough for this celeb client, and now you're saying she's not good enough for you?

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-04-2017

I'm not sure that I ever said that I wasn't good enough for her, but my inner value has rocketed. This is the reason I started using DMSI.

I would just like to see it impact a little more on other people too.... so that it's not entirely in my head. I don't need it, but some external verification would be nice for my sanity.

I've had a couple of beta guys randomly telling me about their lives on the last couple of days. I don't really speak to them, so this was a bit surprising.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-07-2017

VLC failed again last night. I had somewhere between 1 and 6 loops. I have set up foobar2000 for next time I need to run it from my phone.

I'm doing two loops of hybrid TS now to make up for it.

Not much to report from the last couple of days. Mood is stable. Confidence is OK. Neediness is low. Fapping is present, but infrequent.

There's one attractive MILF in the gym who was in the swimming pool area and just stopped to watch me practising human flags for a while, through the window. I've never really spoken to her, but she's just my type.

I have backed off from the Lifeguard/receptionist. I get the impression that I'm just a convenient friend for her to relieve boredom at work; if she wants that time with me back she can put some effort in. I'm not going to be her orbiter.

I've set things in motion to set up a nutrition coaching business online as well now - to transition me away from my current role and give me a little more time, freedom and money. Obviously it's going to be more work in the short term while I set it up. It feels good to be taking action, but I still feel a high level of procrastination and resistance that I felt while trying to do the same thing using BASE.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - D.Ace - 06-07-2017

That 10 bucks Flac Player for ios (not sure for android) is a good investment though.
Vlc failed me from the start for giving me some obvious cracklings while playing flac files.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Jaeger - 06-07-2017

If you wanna go high end for an Android flac player I recommend Neutron Player or Poweramp Player (beta version only).

Both have native high end API's, so it doesn't rely on the stock Android music API that can sometimes introduce static into a file.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 06-08-2017

(06-07-2017, 08:07 PM)Jaeger Wrote: If you wanna go high end for an Android flac player I recommend Neutron Player or Poweramp Player (beta version only).

Both have native high end API's, so it doesn't rely on the stock Android music API that can sometimes introduce static into a file.

Just purchased Neutron. Amazing sound, holy shit!

EDIT: If you buy this and listen to ultrasonic or hybrid tracks, make sure you turn off the ultrasonic filter!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-10-2017

I'm at Download. Wasn't getting any attention until I took my top off. Then two guys separately stopped to congratulate me. At least six women audibly commented between the main stage and my tent. Things like "Can I ask how old you are?" and "wow". My mate commented that lots of people were taking a look.

I put my top on to walk back in... and nothing again. Mostly invisible for the rest of the evening. My conclusion is that I'm not firing an aura or celebrity vibe yet, but I do have the confidence and the goods. 50% there.

Only managed 1 loop of hybrid last night. My usage has been severely disrupted for the past few days, so a lot less than the 7 planned loops each night.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 06-12-2017

Neutron player is bought and installed. Ultrasonic filter turned off. The UI is clunky, but I'm getting used to it.

Might be suggestion, but it actually seems more powerful. Might just be that it's actually running all 7 loops...! Anyway, some tiredness.

No external results for the last day or so. Mood is steady. Minor insecurities.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 04:17 PM)swisston Wrote: Neutron player is bought and installed. Ultrasonic filter turned off. The UI is clunky, but I'm getting used to it.

Might be suggestion, but it actually seems more powerful. Might just be that it's actually running all 7 loops...! Anyway, some tiredness.

No external results for the last day or so. Mood is steady. Minor insecurities.

The UI is definitely not very user friendly.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 06-12-2017

I hope Shannon fixes the aura thing in the next version. It's obvious it doesn't work. It's been a year now and dmsi still doesn't do what's written on the tin.