Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - chaosvrgn - 05-24-2017

Run your loops during the day. In my experience, the heat isn't the result of the aura projecting -- it's the energy sourcing kicking in. When I run DMSI while sleeping, I generally don't feel any heat because I sleep through it. Every now and again, I'll wake up to my skin feeling like it's on fire, and I can feel waves of heat / energy emanating from my body.

When I run the loops early morning / during the day, I always feel the energy sourcing kicking in. May be enough for you to experience something.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-24-2017

Well I managed 7 loops of US overnight, pretty quiet, using Rocket Player and speakers. Might go a notch louder tonight.

Fairly tired this morning.

@Chaos, I've run loops during the day before​, but never felt any heat. Have to do 7 overnight though!

@Appollox, thanks, I will download it now

@ReeZoX, yes, I'm aware that the Calorie restriction will hinder an aura. I'm trying it for two weeks, then switching to B (or taking a bloom break) and eating normally.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-25-2017

Had to bunk off work to go for a nap and food. Hungry all the time. I might have to up the Calorie intake a bit.... I can't function properly and teach classes.

Feeling a bit better right now. Slightly edgy, yet calm at the same time. Hard to describe.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-26-2017

Seven loops last night US. Mid volume. Only broke ASRB once as I staggered half asleep to the bathroom for a pee. Some tiredness, but not as bad as yesterday.

Had to bail on my cut last night. I ate the world instead. Felt so much better for it. I might just try alternate days instead of continuous.

Low neediness today. Happy with that.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-26-2017

Having survived two nights of 7 loops US, it's time to bring out the big guns. 7 loops of hybrid tonight.

I'm back to eating normally and enjoying it immensely.

No external results today.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-27-2017

Now I remember why I don't do hybrid at night. It's hard to sleep properly with a constant trickling stream noise. Woke up a few times. Not doing that again. Got through 7 loops without breaking ASRB, over speakers.

I'm trying to focus on letting go of control, not worrying about results etc. It feels good.

Also, the last two nights I have eaten ridiculous amounts. Mostly healthy food, but it's retaliation against my failed five days of cutting. I hate feeling weak.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-27-2017

Resistance fapping is back Sad

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-28-2017

7 loops US over speakers last night. No extra tiredness this morning. I ate a huge amount again last night. I really hope that is a sub thing, and not just greed/resistance eating/boredom.

I've been trying to think of any manifestations or LDS targets... but there's only one Welsh girl who is mildly attractive women has appeared in my life recently. I guess that I'm still stonewalling the snipers and the aura for now.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 05-28-2017

The most sexually and reproductively attractive female you have ever encountered in your entire life. That is who you are sniping with the LDS. If she is alive.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-29-2017

So I could be sniping a corpse? Don't judge me. #EqualSexRightsForZombies

7 loops US over speakers again last night, mid volume.

I'm feeling tired around the eyes recently, which isn't great for my sex appeal and makes me feel old.

Like Catman, age is a concern for me. Yeah, I'm in fantastic shape, but some days it feels like it's catching up. More focus on age reversal would be handy in 3.2 and 3.3. Good prep work for the Elixir of Youth sub!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Kol - 05-29-2017

Elixer of youth sub count me the f in

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - risingwarrior - 05-29-2017

Seconded for the age thing . However,

More than an elixir of youth, it should rather target on the insecurities that come with ageing that inhibit the goal of DMSI. I think that should go as a module in A wherein all insecurities releated to age are released and one is comfortable in their own skin, no matter their age.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 04:10 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Seconded for the age thing . However,

More than an elixir of youth, it should rather target on the insecurities that come with ageing that inhibit the goal of DMSI. I think that should go as a module in A wherein all insecurities releated to age are released and one is comfortable in their own skin, no matter their age.

It does. That's part of the healing and clearing in A. Insecurities are fear, and OGSF is in the healing script section.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-30-2017

Another 7 loops US overnight. Some tiredness this morning. No obvious resistance yesterday or today so far. No external results.