Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - 4Kingdoms - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 03:38 AM)swisston Wrote: Switched back to A overnight (US over speakers). Slightly disrupted sleep.

Had a dream about not being able to find anywhere to take a dump. Fit blonde girl coming on to me in it and I was very calm. Didn't do anything because it wasn't an appropriate place (I was too busy looking for a toilet!), but it still felt sexually charged.

Still no desire to masturbate at all. This is progress.

Whew... that was just a dream!! Hope when this really happens you will be at the right place at the right time...

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-24-2017

Doing a couple of loops of A Hybrid now. My no fap thing just ended. Might be linked to resistance against A. Might just be the opportunity of being home alone and feeling horny.

Still obsessing somewhat over my celeb client. It's getting annoying now. I need to emotionally move on from that. It's not going to end well and leaves me feeling needy.

No heat, hunger, headaches, results yesterday.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-25-2017

No results from today. No heat, hunger, headaches etc.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-26-2017

Still not sure why I get one possible result per month or so and then nothing the rest of the time. I was wondering whether my mind gets used to each new release really quickly and then just nullifies it (stonewalls it) as soon as it sees the potential? i.e. scares itself into hiding again.

I wish that there was just a switch for me to turn on or something to get hold of that I know is DMSI in action so that I can help it along.

Trying out Ocean Surf Hybrid A mp3 today quite loud through headphones. Changing it up.

I feel like I'm losing a bit of patience and care for my gf at the moment. She's constantly stressed and anxious. I can't be bothered with it anymore. I know that I should be a better person, but I have sympathy fatigue.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 04-26-2017

I'm dying to see how you respond to what I have in mind for 3.2. If I can figure out how to do what I have in mind...

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-28-2017

Not much to report from the last couple of days. Switching back to a week of B tonight.

I've been feeling very energised and productive. Gym training is going well.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 04-30-2017

Went to a party last night. Gf was there. No results.

I was expecting to get way more attention... I was looking fine and we were at a glitter party.... so I was sparkling.

No desire to fap on B again. I'll see what happens when I have more time to myself though, to see if it is linked to resisting A or whether it's just circumstances and coincidence.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - SargeMaximus - 04-30-2017

(04-30-2017, 11:31 AM)swisston Wrote: Went to a party last night. Gf was there. No results.

I was expecting to get way more attention... I was looking fine and we were at a glitter party.... so I was sparkling.

No desire to fap on B again. I'll see what happens when I have more time to myself though, to see if it is linked to resisting A or whether it's just circumstances and coincidence.

If you were a sales rep I was training and you told me this, I'd tell you that the reason no one is engaging you is because you're closed off and not engaging them. Either you have something on your mind or you're auto-rejecting people.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 04-30-2017

(04-30-2017, 12:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 11:31 AM)swisston Wrote: Went to a party last night. Gf was there. No results.

If you were a sales rep I was training and you told me this, I'd tell you that the reason no one is engaging you is because you're closed off and not engaging them. Either you have something on your mind or you're auto-rejecting people.

Girlfriend present. I'd bet Swiss was closing himself off to prevent issues with her.

(04-30-2017, 12:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 12:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Girlfriend present. I'd bet Swiss was closing himself off to prevent issues with her.

Yeah I'd bet you're right. Hopefully he can find a way to execute and keep the GF. If she means that much to him.

Swiss has a personality that typically equates change with instability and thus insecurity. That personality type is extremely interested in feeling stable and secure, so they have a very low tolerance for change, which is seen as being a threat to safety and security. So they change slowly at best, and they strongly attempt to prevent or resist change once they are comfortable with the status quo.

(04-30-2017, 01:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Swiss has a personality that typically equates change with instability and thus insecurity. That personality type is extremely interested in feeling stable and secure, so they have a very low tolerance for change, which is seen as being a threat to safety and security. So they change slowly at best, and they strongly attempt to prevent or resist change once they are comfortable with the status quo.

I see. What's needed then (correct me if I'm wrong) is to make change more secure than staying the same. Kind of like realizing that the ship is sinking and the only hope of surviving is to jump into the lifeboats.

(04-30-2017, 02:09 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 01:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Swiss has a personality that typically equates change with instability and thus insecurity. That personality type is extremely interested in feeling stable and secure, so they have a very low tolerance for change, which is seen as being a threat to safety and security. So they change slowly at best, and they strongly attempt to prevent or resist change once they are comfortable with the status quo.

I see. What's needed then (correct me if I'm wrong) is to make change more secure than staying the same. Kind of like realizing that the ship is sinking and the only hope of surviving is to jump into the lifeboats.

Working on it. Smile

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 05-01-2017

Interestingly, rationally I hate the idea of being 'comfortable'. It sounds like a slow death. But certainly I can feel the fear of change wrt my gf situation. Mostly because it's all I've ever really known.

I want to change though. I just need done DMSI help.

Any chance you can help change the underlying fear of change into something more balanced?