Subliminal Talk
Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal (/Thread-Starting-Alpha-Male-6-with-journal)

Pages: 1 2

Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-19-2017

Hey everyone.

So I will be starting AM6 tomorrow and I will do my best to journal regularly.

I'm hoping for, massive confidence and emotional/trauma healing - I need this Tongue

I am more curious and to the, destruction of laziness and self discipline, that is something I hope it VERY powerful those perhaps less mentioned in product notes

I'll let you all know Smile

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - Zane - 02-19-2017

Good Luck... Just keep us updated buddy

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - Kol - 02-20-2017

Good luck with your run.

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - Frosted - 02-20-2017

Good luck.

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-20-2017

8 hours of playing while I napped/slept so far (my start to Day 1)

I like having the subliminal's on, I seem to be more reflective while they are on, a bit of a emotion upset as a under tone some times. Yes, under tones of both anxiety, plus more confidence, lol.

Not expecting much on day 1 of course, just a report for habit Smile
Will do more than 8 hours, off to look for a job and meet social needs now.

Oh, also, now I'm thinking about reading the "alpha female" program, because I might want to capture one of those alpha ladies Tongue

Take care gentlemen

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-21-2017

2nd day.

Woman (a 9) on the bus seem to be interested in me, later in the journey she yawned, I check out her tongue, pierced, she made a point of yawning a few more times.

Sisters friend (age 20, an 8) that usually doesn't give me a 2nd thought was nervous around me, lots of "I hope he notices me" behavior.

Felt confident, few small old memories surfaced.

See you on day 3

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-22-2017

Day 3

Feel confident - low level "I'm good" confident

two occasions of girls opening me as I walk past, just "hey" but that's nice Big Grin

See you on day 4

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-23-2017

4th day.

Felt fine, more confident than before starting subliminal's, no difference from yesterday. More than usual woman notice me as per previous days.

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-24-2017

5th day

More of the same, feel I must increase this to 16 hours a day, 8 while asleep 8 during, been doing a little on the minimum side for the last 2 days, will correct that.

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-25-2017

Day 6, no difference as to previous days. I really think I need more hours per day with program. I also have the air condition on while sleeping, so that may cover up the sound from my subliminal playing...

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-27-2017

Same as previous days, feel more confident and happy than myself without subliminal's.

Making a point to increase to 16 hours a day

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 02-28-2017

Day 8, felt great, confident. Not huge difference, thought i felt like I would approach woman, didn't happen to do it, but I felt like it.

I also noticed 2 girls/woman that had previously felt uncomfortable around me act interested or at least curious. Smile

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 03-01-2017

Consider this far more beneficial on the days I do 16 hours.

Today, felt good, confident, did only 8 hours yesterday and today, not as great as it potentially can be (as when I do 16)

RE: Starting Alpha Male 6 - with journal - PvProfile - 03-04-2017

Day 12.

I'm unsatisfied with myself I have only had this playing during sleep for the last week, I am still feeling confident, I simply realize that more would far better for me.

I'm thinking that stage 1 may be be easier for me that some men, I may be in that little/less changes group, but I'll still far better to challenge myself, have exposure to subliminal's nearer to maximum than minimum time exposure.

I've had no significant changes as of yet, I have a happy/good/confident feel about myself, though by the end of all stages of AM6 I expect and hope to feel GREAT.

I've had no memories come up, though I did in the first few days (was on 16 hours daily then).

Looking for comments, will update more "per incident or improvement"