Subliminal Talk
Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice (/Thread-Journal-Another-take-at-subliminals-Seeking-advice)

Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - djl4 - 02-01-2017

I ran alpha male a year or two ago and had some results but wasn't totally sold. However, I keep reading these crazy stories on here and my curiosity is getting piqued again. I realize these changes can take different amounts of time for different people.

I'm struggling with the overabundance of journals at this point and it's too much to wade through/make sense of to determine what might be good for me. If I'm going to dive back into this, I need to accomplish one thing first: I need to prove to myself beyond a shadow of a doubt that these subliminals do work.

Some options for that popped in my head:
I was thinking I could go right back to the very beginning and run ASC for a few months... -- Or take another stab at AM. I've been trying the latter, and the problem is that the first stage is so subtle anyway that I keep losing patience and stopping. I need something that will be obvious just to rid myself of the doubt in subliminals.

What got me back here in the first place is a curiosity in DSMI... But I don't know if I'm ready for that? By the sounds of it this would be a program that would manifest obvious results fairly quickly. EPHRA is also slightly interesting.

Thoughts by those experienced with good results would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - ReeZoX - 02-01-2017

It depends on what results you want

DMSI/MHS is obviously the ones you would notice most with, as that simply is the latest version.

RE: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - djl4 - 02-01-2017

What's MHS

I think when I'm being most honest with myself the results of AM would be the most important right now, but the high sex-drive slightly frustrated me likes the idea of DSMI

RE: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - ReeZoX - 02-01-2017

Then you should do AM and stick to it Smile

An AM himself would be more attractive to females, so you would be setting yourself up for use of a (hopefully) final version of DMSI when you're done with your AM.

RE: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - Nox - 02-01-2017

Where do you want to be? Figure that out and work your way backwards from it.

And as for proving to yourself that they do work, I suggest an opposite approach. Either just assume they do or assume they don't. Then stop worrying about it either way and use them consistently. If it is am just figure out what days you need to switch to the next stage so you can change it, and then leave it on an adjusted ultrasonic repeatvby your bed.

Honestly it isn't worth stressing over unless you use DMSI it MHS (maximum healing speed) as only they require a specific amount of loops

cool good advice to leave it on. However I usually play it from my phone which is one reason I forget to put it on at night.. I'll come home real tired and crash with my phone either dead or in my pocket or something. Do you use a separate device for subliminals just to keep it on always? I have some speakers that I could dedicate.. But maybe a cheap Mp3 player or something?

ironically after I posted this, I noticed AM stage 1 for the first time. (been playing it inconsistently over last couple weeks) --- I remember the feeling from first round and it was back. Solid and grounded.. Lots of indicators of interest from women. Just started Muay Thai and Tai Chi so i'm sure that also is changing the way I relate to my body.

I'll do AM

RE: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - Nox - 02-01-2017

Good man. Stay consistent and in 6 months you'll know for a fact they work. Probably after a few for reals though.

When I'm at one place I have it run on an mp3 player separately from my phone, but I'm bouncing around my place and my girlfriend's right now so I use my phone. I like it a lot better when it just runs all the time and only have to worry about it on days i change the stage.

RE: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - CatMan - 02-01-2017

I had the same issue when I first started. I chose ASC 5G as my first sub, ran that and it proved subs are real to me. It's a direct script, so you feel the results quickly with such a narrow focus on that program, it's awesome, hugely underrated program, and FREE! I bought AM6 after it proved itself to me, the rest is history.

Sounds like you've already purchased AM6 and started running it again. Good. Stick with it, even the best sub in the world is useless without listening to it. And recognise this is probably a form of self sabotage/fear, after getting to a point where you can grow and change, you mind tricks you into thinking "nothing is happening", "these don't work", "blah blah etc.", making you quit and keeping you where you are in life.

RE: Journal : Another take at subliminals - Seeking advice - Shannon - 02-01-2017

If you have already run through AM once, just run Stage 7 for six months. That'll show you what it's capable of.