Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.0.1A - Silent Hunter - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.0.1A - Silent Hunter (/Thread-DMSI-3-0-1A-Silent-Hunter)

DMSI 3.0.1A - Silent Hunter - JJ54 - 12-10-2016

Hello Gentlemen,

I'm currently on Day 9 with the DMSI 3.0.1a version. I stopped listening to V2.5 a month ago, so I had a blank slate when V3.0.1 was available. I jotted down some notes of my observation while listening to this for a week. Here's what I've noticed:

- This dude definitely takes a lot of energy out of you. Last night was the first time in a long time that I slept for 10 hours. I listened to the US before heading to bed. Right now I'm averaging 7 to 8 hours of sleep, beforehand I was getting roughly 6 hours of sleep before listening to the subs. When I wake up though, I definitely have a lot more energy to get the day started.

- Yesterday was the last day at my old job on campus (finally finished up my mathematics degree Big Grin). My male coworkers (virtually all of them are Indian) were congratulating me and wishing me well after college. Most of them wanted my Facebook info to send friend requests and even took a few pictures with them. I would think this is part of the celebrity effect that comes with this sub. Definitely enjoying it.

- Last week I had a doctor's appointment for a routine checkup. One of the nurses writing down my info (white, early 30's, married with kids) kept asking me a lot of questions about my studies, what future plans, etc. One interesting moment came when I had to strip down to my underwear and sit in the room. Not too long after I did this, she burst into the room to ask me some info about me prescription. 10 minutes later, she burst into the room again to ask me about the prescription. Now I'm not in the best shape yet, but I noticed her skin was more flushed the second time she burst into the room. The only thing that came to mind was, "Shannon, what kind of monster have you created here? Cool"

- Got a friend request from a Japanese girl. She is a mutual friend of another friend of mine who is from there. She sent me this request on the very last day before she had to leave to Japan. My friend said she heard a lot about me and can't wait to meet me when I come to Japan. Is this a manifestation? I don't know, but this definitely happened only after I started using the subs.

- Been getting a lot of stares, from both men and women. With men, it's either stares of an awe and respect or stares of intimidation or challenges. With women, their stares are more subtle, but they would briefly look away if I happen to catch them looking at me.

That's it for now. I shall report back if anything more intriguing starts to happen.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1A - Silent Hunter - JJ54 - 12-18-2016

Hello Gentlemen,

So I have now completed two weeks of DMSI V3.0.1A. Here's what I have observed during Week 2:

- This euphoric feeling seems to be on and off. One moment I can feel neutral and go about my day like it was normal. And then next, I can have this newfound feeling of confidence and a sense of excitement, like I have achieved something huge or discovered something amazing. I definitely love the way I feel when it hits, but it only happens at random.

- One night I was sleeping in my room. It was passed midnight and I was certainly sound asleep. I had the Hybrid Trickling flac playing in the background on my stereo beatbox. Suddenly I woke up and it felt like my entire body was on fire. Keep in mind, it is winter in my area and the room temperature dropped to the low 50's. Yet my body was sweating like I just got done from an intense workout. My bloodsugar as dropped a bit during this time. The only logic that I could think of is that DMSI is working something big that night in my subconscious.

- I met up with a friend to hangout for a bit. She's a foreign-exchange student from my school (Japanese, early 20's, petite). This was the first time she's been exposed to me post DMSI, and I noticed some changes in how she interacted. Some examples include her telling me how she never had a kokuhaku before (Japanese version of a love confession). She was telling me about a lot of places I should visit in Japan when I go there next year, including a lot of places that are near her hometown. She also wants to go bowling with me before she leaves to head back home, so I have a date with her this week.

- One morning I went swimming at a local pool at my school. I was the only one there at the pool and at first there was only a male lifeguard working the area. Only a few minutes after starting my warmups, a young Caucasian girl comes along and relieves the male lifeguard of his duties. Occasionally, when I look up after completing a lap in the pool, I would look towards her direction and she would quickly look away. Keep in mind, I'm the only one swimming in the entire pool at the moment. On some occasions, I would look up and see her twirling strands of her hair while she had her sunglasses on. Now again, I do not have the physique to fawn over at the moment. But I find it interesting how DMSI can have me not care how people view my body, yet seem to be attracted to it. After finishing my workout, as I walk past her, she let out a subtle, "I hope you have a good day". I returned the favor and went about my business.

That it is as far as observations for Week 2. Will report again for Week 3.