Subliminal Talk
alpha 4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: alpha 4 (/Thread-alpha-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: alpha 4 - Artaxes - 01-14-2017

Allow it, man. Feeling is just feeling.

I feel something behind the word "let go" you use. I think you are struggling to run away from it. Let it, I mean, the past come up, through you, because it won't affect you anymore.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-15-2017

I don't trust women.

RE: alpha 4 - apollolux - 01-15-2017

I've been interpreting "mindfulness" and "being present" as "feel it, then advance." Seems to work for me so far. How about acknowledging that the feeling exists and is identified then continue on with your day?

(01-14-2017, 10:49 PM)Renaissance_of_Juan Wrote: Allow it, man. Feeling is just feeling.

I feel something behind the word "let go" you use. I think you are struggling to run away from it. Let it, I mean, the past come up, through you, because it won't affect you anymore.

(01-15-2017, 12:59 PM)apollolux Wrote: I've been interpreting "mindfulness" and "being present" as "feel it, then advance." Seems to work for me so far. How about acknowledging that the feeling exists and is identified then continue on with your day?

Your advice is sound. I've been using the release technique to acknowledge and release the energy that comes with the feeling but the sadness is still overwhelming when it comes. And I just don't know how to let go of the past, I've never really done it, I still feel attached to all of my exes. I think this experience that I'm going through is trying to make sense of statements instructing me to let go of the past; it hurts because I'm unwilling and because I don't know how.

I wish I was more content with my situation with women during AM6 so I don't expend so much energy seeking validation and approval. It would be great if it was suspended so that I could just focus on my personal growth without this constant neediness.

---

Just realised I have a very strong urge to meet new people, particularly women. This explains the loneliness, tinder, etc. Or maybe it's vice versa and the loneliness is driving this behaviour. Either way, I experienced this (albeit milder) last round too.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-17-2017

I feel like I've been deconstructed, like my past runs of AM6 served to clear away my denial about everything from who I am to the true meaning of what I'm experiencing (e.g. maintaining the false belief that I am more attractive than I really am) all of which has served the purpose of protecting a very fragile ego. I am highly convinced that the resistance that has prevented AM6 from working is due to this denial and ego protection. It's like I've needed to first admit the truth to myself before the change will take place.

This is something I've observed in my dad too when trying to get him to run subliminal programs.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-18-2017

It's such a weird and uncomfortable feeling to realise that your beliefs have changed but not know to what.

---

I'm feeling super depressed about being unsuccessful with girls. I could use a hug.

RE: alpha 4 - Breeze - 01-19-2017

(01-18-2017, 04:23 PM)ffaux Wrote: I'm feeling super depressed about being unsuccessful with girls. I could use a hug.

How about a flying kiss instead?

[Image: 539adc5ff5345b08d0dd08f5.jpg]

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-19-2017

Haha thanks bae.

---

I'm afraid of expressing my anger. I feel like a little bitch because of it. I get walked all over and I don't stand my ground because I back down when I feel angry.

---

I'm lonely. I don't have a friendship circle.

RE: alpha 4 - Darkness - 01-19-2017

I have the same issue, I have run into no matter the consequence. And do trust the reason you feel angry is logically sound and right. People are not gonna support your reasons, or your mentality but you MUST.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-20-2017

I think I've had these feelings of loneliness that I'm now confronting laying under the surface almost my whole life. I think I've been trying to cure it with women my whole life. And I think it's one of the reasons I'm fighting AM as it tells me to let go of women—it's forcing me to confront my reason for being so attached to them in the first place. I was a lonely child, I needed more friends, I still need more friends.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-21-2017

I have so many goals I want to achieve in life. My life is composed almost entirely of goals. I'm always working towards a goal because my goal orientation is so intense. The problem is that I don't do anything to make me happy. So nothing in my life makes me happy; everything I do is for some extrinsically rewarding goal I have. The real problem I have is that I don't know what makes me happy. I don't remember anything I've done just to make me happy.

I'm unhappy because I've filled my life with unhappy things that give me some reward in the end.

RE: alpha 4 - ffaux - 01-22-2017

What is happiness?

---

I'm still lonely a lot. It makes me think of my ex with bitterness. I wanna know how to pick up girls so I can cure this loneliness. Maybe this is why I'm feeling so lonely again—resisting the subliminal instruction to let go of women because I'm afraid of being alone.

RE: alpha 4 - Raz - 01-23-2017

(01-22-2017, 02:50 PM)ffaux Wrote: What is happiness?

---

I'm still lonely a lot. It makes me think of my ex with bitterness. I wanna know how to pick up girls so I can cure this loneliness. Maybe this is why I'm feeling so lonely again—resisting the subliminal instruction to let go of women because I'm afraid of being alone.

When you try to think back to your childhood, what did it take to make you happy back then? Today it is probably not completely the same but maybe you can see a pattern or system how to go about to get a piece of the happiness pie.

What about loneliness back then? I bet girls/women were not nearly as important at this time of your life (at least not before all the hormones geared for reproduction kicked in). There were probably people around that would melt your loneliness. Is it possible that your loneliness now is similar and you like to have a close connection without having to have protective barriers in place? Does it have to be a woman that uplifts you from your loneliness? Who or what else besides women could dissolve your loneliness?