Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-11-2018

Had my mourning weekly meeting. Had some practice doing some kino escalation. Was doing ok in one of the back room, my dancer friend got a little scared cause she didn't want to get seen by her friend which also has a thing for me. Pretty much a close nit social circle nobody wants to look like a slut so everybody has to hide everything till one of the other girls not around or gone that day.
Went out approaching girls scouted out some places need to wait for when there some more traffic although did get some smiles and hi's form some of the staff there. There's another meeting on Friday well see how that goes.

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Jake2015 - 02-12-2018

3.2 isnt released yet, do you mean you are listening to 3.1?

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-12-2018

(02-12-2018, 12:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: 3.2 isnt released yet, do you mean you are listening to 3.1?

Yeah, been on break from 3.1 well past the 21 days. Still having some effects

RE: DMSI V3.1(On Break) 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-12-2018

Today At work I had a chance to sit next to a girl that was talking to her friend and they were having some lunch. They had some crazy game show on TV. She sat herself right across from me just staring at me. She's a bit young but seemed pretty nice from afar. Most of the time that I see her with his guy that seems to be gay or could be her boyfriend either way. The way that she was looking at me it's kind of clear that she's into me at some level. Also there's this Latina chick also pretty young and we constantly seen the banter back and forth. All in good fun.
So all in all Great day. I had a chance to stay inside more at work today so I had a chance to hang around females a lot more. I'd rather be outside the boss lady knew my help specially today and so I stayed in and
assisted her, she needed it. I've also been trying to push the interactions more trying to get things moving. Seems to be working a little bit I'm still a little bit shy though but I'm working on it. When the new version is sub is released i'm going to hit the ground running.

RE: DMSI V3.1(On Break) 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-14-2018

Another interesting day at work. Had to get some issues worked out with changing my job duties around. The new job I'm doing keeps me inside a lot more thus good in a way as I get to interact with people girls a lot> although I would rather be outside and work as I had been doing for the last couple of years. Minus a a few issues with my boss girl had a lot of great interactions with my worker girls. This younger Latino girl is constantly bantering back and forth just non stop. Plus the usually smiles all the time or looking at me and looking away trying not to get caught. Or a few accidental bumping into me events. So life is good. A part of me is wondering if this new dmsi is as powerful as Shannon says it might be. Given my work and social environment being almost all female. This could be a very interesting year

RE: DMSI V3.1(On Break) 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-15-2018

Another awesome day at work. Got back to the old routine at work. My Chicago bulls groupie girl at work that has a man was all touchy feely today and bumped into and slid in front me. Much more and than normal. Latter that day a new pretty black girl from Kentucky had a chance to sit and have a break together and it went well. Lots of eye contact smiles and flirting. Maybe it is something to this TID thing. I've been off the sub well over the 21 days getting close to the 32 day mark or so. The effects seem to be getting stronger you would think they would get weaker but seems to be the other way around.
I'm more than ready to try the new version and take things to the next level.

RE: DMSI V3.1(On Break) 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-20-2018

With increased attention comes drama. Had a Friday night out and gots lots of ioi's from lots of girls. Also had some young teenagers coming around keep finding a reason to come around me. Since as of now my social circle is pretty close nit so it's always seems like a battle between females and girls getting jealous over who get's to flirt this is all before the new version comes. Things are going to blow wide open once the new stuff drops. Hoping on Wednesday so I can have it for my 3 day st' Louis trip.

RE: DMSI V3.1(On Break) 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-20-2018

At work today I was alpha but at the same time at ease feeling great females feeling comfortable around so life is good. Perhaps some TID effects coming out. Do have a few girls that are into me at work but they had a man so they want me to chase after them. If I gained anything form DMSI is there is no chasing after girls they will chase me, I'm the prize. Although this is still in the process of manifesting I do believe that eventually that's going to be the reality. So glad to see the meet me half way thing go.
I checked m caller id and saw some girl had called that I hadn't been trying to get with for years. I was like what the? I did see her at the store and she was with her mom and kind of played me off when I said hi. So I thought nothing of it. Surprised to see she called.
I'll be heading out of town to st Louis for a few days in a hotel which could lead to some interesting things happening or perhaps nothing. One of friends with benefits girl that dose the weekly announcement is totally convinced that some of the other girls in my social circle is going to try something on me. I think she's making a lot of noise about nothing ether way if anything happens on the trip be up to girl to make it happen. We'll see what happens.

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-22-2018

Day 1 DMSI 3.2 B
Great day new versioon got realsed and all is well. I had to wait to late a night to give the new version a test run after i downloaded it to my tablet. I was having great results with my daner friend with lotf of accidental touching bumping into each ect. Plus my nurse childhood friend both giving me all kinds of ioi's and stuff at dinner so life is good. My dancer friend did come to my room and asked me to do a work out with her she kind of a person trainer and got's lots of one on one time with her. So far as of writing this at the hotel witrh lot of meeting with large gathing of people the rest of the weekend should be a good test for the new version. As of writing this doing the loop feel about the same as before. Let's see what happens

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-23-2018

Had trouble getting to sleep last night, but stayed in and rested so I made up for it. It was supposed to do a work out with my dancer friend and got up late. Today was a little different in that during the mourning work out dancer girl her had it in her to show me her panties and make up excuses as to why she need different sizes for her but. I guess she still contained her self so far as to keeping everything covered. That was different. Latter on also after the work out she was determined to make sure I ate breakfast going to get it for me and everything even though I told I was ok and always never eat breakfast.
So far little response for random people as I was around a lot of people today in a luncheon mainly older people so I have to admit pretty I wasn't attracted to anyone there except one girl a blond that sat in the back, she gave a few looks and iois but was taken by one of the other leaders in the group. People do see to be OK i.e. comfortable be around or getting in my space as some of those cougars did a lot. Going back again to another night meeting this one should have more younger girls I might be more attracted to. Be nice to see some solid effects Also had to swtich hotels this new one is much closer to the airport lot's of traffic

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-23-2018

Latter that night at the evening meeting. I been testing out my tablet and recorded the meeting on it. Its was a pretty crowed event with lots of people out of town for the confence. My dancer friend was also recording the meeting and she was little right behind me. All through out the meeting she would be so called accidently leaning up against me or touch me while the confence was going on trying to record it also. I had to admit it was kinda getting me worked up a bit having her random touch me like that. I was thinking yes this is in public but she keeps messing with me something is going to happen. Afterword at dinner me and dancer girl was sitting next to each other and i had planned to have much more bumping rubing up agasnt each other . However my boss sometimes friend totally cocked blocked and sat right in the middle of it. totally messed up the touchy feely thing we had going on. So we had to just keep it at eye contact smiling level. Normally my boss friend had been ok with me messing with dancer girl as long as i left nurse girl alone. She also kinda has a thing for me but this time she was cool and let dancer have a chance at me. that was untill i got interupted. still got a chance to flirt over that breakfesat she wanted me to have so bad earlier today.
Got a few ioi's from random people at the meet. Celebrity effect might be coming back. The way dancer girl was getting so close in my space sometimes as if we're also kissing trying to talk to each other with all the noise it was hard to tell who was checking me out or not cause she was blocking them from me with her close proxsemity end random touchy feely.
All in all people that liked me seemed to like me a tad bit more the aura if any is having no effect on people that are outside of social circle. Grated it still only 2-3 day in so lots of stuff still can happen. Be nice to see more effort in them chasing me. To be fair been trying to use my tablet to play the loop and both times it stopped and broke ASRB switched back to mp3 player.

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-24-2018

About to go to my mid day meeting be lots of people should be interesting. Last night as able to listen to the track without breaking ASRB so it should be stronger effect today. Did also seem a little more alpha today people still trying to challenge me being ok letting em know. Will report back latter.

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-25-2018

Day 4 of 3.2 B
Good to be back home again. Done with my conference meeting it proved to be interesting trip to say the least. Yesterday I had luchen after the meeting so that gave me a chance to socialize a bit. About 1-2 hundred people got lots of looks only few ioi's got a lot of prolonged eye contact with girls wanted to keep my gaze. Both my social circle dancer and nurse friend were on ether side of me so they did a excellent job of blocking any random girls form getting to me. Just have to let me come me kind of day. The other night my dancer friend got pissed so that day she mad sure she was going to sit with me. Dancer kind of had to do some stuff on the phone so my nurse girl picked up the slack and just keep chatting me up, bumping up next to me, leaning all next to me to hear what saying the usually so pretty much let every other girls their know she's. While there I was a lot more focused and able to see girls reactions even more clearly than usual so that was good.
Today was about the same dancer girl leaning up all next to me as we got the music ready for dance nothing new there only that she's just getting a lot more open about doing it all in public. Also she did put in some effort to stay by me chat up and of course give me health advice as in trying to get me eat something for breakest.Keep in mind both of these girls have a man although pretty hard to believe sometimes.
On Tuesday I start another 4 day meeting, however this one is local so no traveling need for this. It has a lot more younger crowd to it. What kind of came out of this St. Louis trip lots of bonding little kino flirting with social circle girls It increased the desire for me more than it had been so the sub seems to be moving things forward at least with social circle girls. Getting noticed by strangers more than had been so celebrity effect is coming back again also good. Also been hearing from other people that people that used to like me along time ago had asked about me i.e. old flames. Diffidently working faster than 3.1 did. Today I also noticed and it could be nothing but around line of sight girls I like my heart really starts racing and more heavy breathing getting more air in. I thought it was nothing at first something is happening when I'm around girls I'm attracted to that is different that before.
Great stuff still I'm wanting more that just flirting light touching watch more intimate stuff to come forth out this let's see where this goes

RE: DMSI V3.2 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-27-2018

Day 5-6
At work yesterday was my first day back since before I started 3.2 and it was quite interesting. I remember back on 3.1 I really did enjoy the celebrity effect and was strong to the point where I started working outside more as I seen as a distraction by a lot of female co-workers. Now I've happening to help inside the sots a lot more being around my 90% female co-works and customers and I must say it back again the celebrity effect. Now it was much stronger to point where I actually felt like a celebrity. Like all eyes are on my almost all the time no matter what happened. This is of course the girls that are attracted to me but extended to a lot of people just walking around to and fro smiling or trying to make eye contact great start.
Second my mood is just ultra positive, where I'm usually a very positive person anyway just everything was going well and a fun day. Also I know this sound crazy but other thing I've noticed is when I'm around girls I'm attracted to I can literary feel it whither its' the aura or something else my heart really races and breathing pick's up. Only kicks in when's around girls I'd actually want to have sex with. Before when I was attracted to other girls I'd never get a very strong physical reaction to them it's more mental thing, big change. And of course as libido is also up. Lastly it seem that ether confidence is up and or anxiety down I know some have some anxiety talking to strangers at times and I was expecting the fear to come up and nothing came up and I was able to keep eye contract and speak to strangers with a lot less fear.
There's like a 4 day meeting that's taking off work to go to this week so I'll be off work till Saturday. The meeting has more of a warm party like vibe with lots of girls that already know me and of course dancer girl we'll be there as other girls I know who see me less often. Will report back after the meeting tonight see how it goes.