Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Day 46 or Day 14 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-16-2017

Holiday time. Had a Easter program at my weekly meeting. Had the kids to there reading poems and after they got to receive some supple candy goodies at the end. Had some people there at hadn't been there in a while. Maybe they had a longing to be there for the holiday. So plunging in to things today I had my childhood friend was all ways had herself straddled my direction stop. Nothing new there. I'm sure she has a urge to be around me but she has to play it off a little cause others are watching. That was the same with my friend with benefits girl and I've told her try to resist those desires she has and try to act normal around me so it's less teasing people around us. She thinks no one knows who people are messing with who and I'm like every is just whispering to their girl friends about who's with who. The teenagers are so melted by the effects of the sub they're all staring. Them and the mature girls are much less uninhibited as far as reactions goes. My dancer friend she's been a bit more laid back than she used to be. She did release into the thrill of easing herself up next to me a few times. She's the one that used to straddle all up next to me or suddenly have stiff need to bump into me in front of everyone. So it a good thing to see her holding the pleasure of being around me back some. Still feeling a increased confidence more willing to speak my mind about things and resist to urge not to have it come out raw and to the point. Latter on after my meeting had my other friend with benefits call and want to come visit more despite the fact she just over. Of course no matter how much of a appetite she has for being around me is she's just going to have to wait for when it's her turn again. Moving and thrusting forward. I'm sure it only matter of time before some of these other girls women up and ask me out or try something on me. We'll see what they come up to come and get me.

Day 47 or Day 15 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-18-2017

Things are still moving forward slowly but surly. Today I had to work inside more so it was a interesting test to see the effects of version B. Pretty much all the same pounding celebrity effect that's been flowing everywhere. I had been seeing it firm up and get little bit stronger. My 2 ladies bosses gave me a good evaluation and really stroked my ego so getting some extra benefits from sub. They went so far as to go out side and bring me back in so I could be around me of course. Other than that had this new girl that works in the garden area keep looking at me and me and her was helping a older customer and she was like bending over giving butt displays with her thong all out. She seemed completely ok with easing her self all in my personal space. SHe better watch that somebody might get a throbbing urge to do something if that continues. We'll see where all this stuff leads

Day 48 or Day 16 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-18-2017

Off work day. Had to run a few errands and update my info and the DMV cause I moved. Had a few girls that my DMSI aura sniped a few looks here and there. The Sniper penertrated this one girl so hard. She just had this longing stare every time I moved around. Now if she would uninhibited enough to do something about those flowing raw feelings she seems to got. Who knows what might happen. Also new effects of the sub is my friend with benefits girl I have just keeps feeling a banging need to come visit me even though she was just here on the weekend. She can wait other girls are waiting to meet me.

Day 49 or Day 17 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-19-2017

At work again. Today I also worked inside in the mourning so I got a chance to see some effects with coworkers and customers. As usually the celebrity effect,stares,holding on to my hand extract long. Pretty much the normal stuff. There was this army girl that was holding on to my hand extra long time smiling and was really sniped by the sub. More of that would be good. Another bonus of the sub just being more comfortable taking some risks as in talking to strangers saying hi etc. Getting to the point where I'm ok with however the interaction goes. So some increases are happening slowly. I'm still looking for a noticeable breakthrough like getting asked out or for sex. The more advanced stuff seems like it getting closer it's going very slowly. I would like faster results. We will see how this plays out.

Day 50 or Day 18 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-20-2017

Off Day today. Ran some errands celebrity effect etc. To had a few intense stares. Lately been having a lot of drama from exes some of them are trying to get used to the new improved me.

Day 51 or Day 19 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-21-2017

Another work day. My female boss keeps finding a way for me to be around her. So I plunged into things inside. Of course the celebrity effect in flowing out every hole so all is good. Lots of stares, girls bumping into me multiple times. Overall effects f version B getting stronger slowly. I was thinking about what Shannon said in one of the other posed I think lots of girls like me just showing it in a very indirect way. Direct would be much nicer. We'll see what happens as things continue on.

Day 52 or Day 20 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-22-2017

Still seeing some improvements here and there. My feeling of confidence or carefree keeps getting stronger. Taking a lot of more action much less reaction to girls or people in general. Seemed to some how devloped a feeling of strong inner clam despite what people or thinking or doing. Very nice. At this point most of the changes I'm getting are small internal ones. A bit of a sad day in one of my bosses quit the rumor is her boyfriend got fired so she up a quit. She was a trainee I had trained about 2-3 years ago very nice girl had lots of ambition and she was destined to go far. She had stuck up for me when one of my higher level boss was out of line and being mean. If it's true that her bf got her to quit be a shame as she was major contributor to our company.

Day 53 or Day 21 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-23-2017

Slowly improving. I had my weekly meeting today. My dancer friend was all alone with me in terms of non of the other girls they have urges for me where around so she had a lot of chances to straddle up next to me or hold her fingers around my hand as we;re trading stuff around for her dance performance. The aura also having a noticeable effect on some of the older cougars there also. Lots of of smiles giving me attention etc. I'll admit somewhere deep buried inside I was whispering to myself if this dancer girls keep sitting next to me something going to happen in public. So I had to restrained my appetite for forbidden desires. If this aura getting flowing out stronger something definitely going to happen.

Day 54-55 or Day 22-23 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-25-2017

Another off day. The day before had the usual celebrity effect. The funny thing about yesterday had my boss girl that has this longing to have me stay inside and I'm just learning she been going out with this other guy who is also my boss. Like every time I'm around another girl she makes sure she's watching and she has no problem plunging her way into my personal space when ever I need help. I think it's funny how she can be so open and straddle up next to me and latter on that day she convinces herself to keep those feelings buried deep inside when her man comes in. Sniper's doing some crazy things.

Day 56 or Day 24 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-26-2017

Work day. Worked inside again half the day. Today of course got noticed and smiles all around. Had one of my coworkers come to work in some nighties pjs had a nice view of her rear side. She came of course right up to me so I could inspect things. Of course I told her she should strip bare naked and slide into her work uniform in joking. Another co-worker girl stick her tongue out at me and I let her know if she keeps teasing me with it I was going to make it do something naughty. Maybe it's the sub I'm very comfortable being sexual with innuendos. Even know they say I be saying stuff in messed up way they smile and seem to like it. I'll think I'll keep doing it.

Day 57 or Day 25 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-27-2017

Off day resting up. Been having a lot of phones calls for my benefits friends I had already had before the sub. They seem a lot more insecure about how I'm changing as a person. I found myself with urges to be completely naked and bare honest with them about how girls like me and things are going to change from the they had been before. I'm kind of surprised myself how much I've changed especially after switching to Version B of the sub. I have a appetite of been upfront and honest about how even if I slept with another girl I'd let them know about it even though right now I'm not it's probably a just a matter of time for some coworker or friend straddles herself and plunges into my space and makes something happen. Or puts her tender rear up against a firm hard member or something. So it have to do something. Cause that what she wanted. That being said hopefully some of my girls I had form before the sub we'll be able to handle the chance. Ether way I'll be moving forward.

Day 58 or Day 26 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-28-2017

Work Day. Things continue forward. Today had a few of my female bosses slide there way tight and put themselves so close up next to me in my personal space like 1-3 inches. I was whispering to myself I'm sure they know they're straddling up on me. This continued on for a while they seemed completely ok with coming right next to me. Had the other one back up only when she realized customers where watching so she shouldn't be naughty are get up on me like that. I was completely ok with basically stroking up next to her. I mean it was hard to keep myself form doing something even at work. I had thought about what Shannon said a while back about fear. I mean is if something did happen because of the strong naked desire or some member penetrated something then what. I know one thing it's getting harder to hold in the urges to make it happen since they keep easing in to place where their all open for anything to plunge into the entrance of things. Maybe that's the point.

Day 59 or Day 27 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-29-2017

Work day rainy day. Rained all day so I had water flowing out of every hole and entrance. Little changes most of the day celebrity effect etc. Most days I have to wait to fix my appetite till after 3pm for lunch. So I only get a base effect mainly for the sub. As is well know it uses food for energy. Today after I took care of my hunger urges the aura was so strong. I could literary feel it effecting people and all eyes where on me. To the point where I was sitting at the bus stop and every girl looked at my direction as they passed by in cars it was pretty amazing. As other had said in other post just a feeling of supreme confidence and I'm awesome, Of course.

Day 60 or Day 28 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-30-2017

Off day again. I had my weekly meeting today. It was a short meeting cause of the weather, cold rainy moist and wet again. Been that was for the last few days. Most of my interested in me friends where absent. I did have my dancer girl that was there. Since she was free form spying eyes she just straddled her self in my line of sight and even allowed herself to try stroke my interest with some basic conversation. Usually I had to make some effect to talk, today was different. So during the meeting she just keep slipping in looks and easing her self into my direct line of sight even though the boss that was taking was totally the other direction. I could tell she had this longing to come talk to me. She'll had to hide any naughty things she might of been planning for another time. After the meeting was over I had to help the guys move some trash that got dumped in the yard by somebody. So she'll have to plunge into been close to me next week. I/e After 32 days of B I'll think I'll go back to version A might be a few things that need heeling. I know I'm a lot more conformable with the idea of sex happening with a lot of these girls there may be tiny sliver of myself holding back in the case that sex with a lot of these girls happened. So by the time the next version rolls around I want to hit the ground running.