Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Day 28 - Shadow2200 - 03-29-2017

Rainy Day again. At work pretty much normal celebrity vibe etc. Getting used to girls staring at me. Now when I when I say hi to them they are smiling more and glad I gave them a chance to meet them. My co-worker girl that works in the money center. I'd been flirting with her with some sexual innuendos this morning she got so close to me I thought she was going to pounce me. I was thinking I better stop before something happens. Plus she has a boyfriend if that made much difference. I've been thinking as this sub moves forward and sexual stuff start happening with female friends and co-workers. I/e even though it's been getting healed cleared I do fill a bit guilty with these strong reactions form girls that have a man. When things go to the next level things might get pretty crazy how all these possible friends with benefit's is going to work.

RE: DMSI V3.1A 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shannon - 03-29-2017

23,461 simultaneous FWBs: Check.

Day 29-31 - Shadow2200 - 04-01-2017

Crazy weekend. Got my moving done to my new location about 2 blocks form I was. Had to jump through hoops to get the internet back. Took the cable guy like 4 hours to get it working in my new apartment. In my new place I was constantly running in older cougars that are looking at me like a piece of meat. I know I'm awesome but can I get some young girls. Yesterday at work I was inside a lot more and it was as a feared I was becoming a distraction. I lost track while I was ether running the cash register or helping with check cashing every girl was ether staring at me or wanting to hold my hand forever as gave them the check or cash back. I had my boss girl pretty much force me to be next to her. She kept bumping into me and pretty much at ease with literally running into me. The price of fame. Another thing I get a lot of girls just staring at me or just randomly start talking to me. I'm like why are they all looking at me? Maybe I get a lot of attention form older girls because they are much more direct. The younger girls still try to get somebody to chase after them. As if. Another thing I've noticed that stuff I visualize about manifest quicker now. Like I had been visualizing girls randomly coming to my place wanting to see the new young stud in the apartment. Some older cougar girl randomly knocked on my door the first day in here. She was like how old you and how old do you think she is. A nice person and all looking for something younger of course. I think all in all the sub is working. It has a strong effect on the older crowd. I'm thinking they'd be the first to respond to it. Also jail bait young teenagers all ways have a strong reaction to me. That could be trouble. I also been listing to sub on headphones, while awake and also the lowered volume seems to have a effect also. I'm ready for Version B Monday should be end of the 32 days cycle so I can start stage 1 of version B. I'm seeing things going past just looking at me stage and things getting physical. I/e I was looking over the list of things to look for in the DMSI home page and most of them are checked off as in things that are happening.

Day 32-33 or Day 1 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-03-2017

Switching gears to version B. Pretty much the same effect as before in my earlier posts. One thing I will note is that there had been a girl I was getting flirty and having sexual talk with. It was clear she had a thing for me we just seemed to go are separate ways. I latter found out after she had been gone for a while she had some kind of of nervous break down or something. I was thinking I'm glad Shannon put in the anti sniper mode cause it seems we should of done something physical and would of been a bad match. Something just kept blocking us getting to together. Moving forward. There is this another younger coworker and she got a lot guy friends that give her a lot of attention. Of course she has a thing for me however she wants me to chase after and constantly tries to manipulate me in giving her attention or make it seem like I want her Basically playing hard to get. Today I was like ok with ether flirting talking or leaving her alone and I was completely fine with ether choice cause I'm awesome. Maybe it was me or the anti sniper so I'm getting that same push to move along to something better. After work coming in my new apartment some girl was just starting at me that lives down the hall like she'd never seen a man before. I'll see if things pick up more without the healing in version B.

Day 34 or Day 2 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-04-2017

Off day again. Getting all my stuff set up again in my new place. Little noticeable effect on Version B. Been having a feeling I might get random visits form females wanted to check up or meet me or neighbors randomly starting conversations with me. To bad for them I'm at home chilling today but you never know I might go out and see if any new effects happen.

Day 35 or Day 3 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-05-2017

Back to work. Mostly little changes other than celebrity effect contact on. There was a incident where a while I was outside she pulled up got out the car walking right up me while holding eye contact. She definitely wanted to meet me she was friendly very nice. That's what I'm talking about. After work I was getting ready to open the door for my apartment build some random girl appeared and held the door open for me while I carried some stuff in she's on the first floor. And so it begins meeting new young female neighbors. This is just start of things to come. As people get to notice me more something tells me I might have a visitor or two stop by for a cup or sugar or something. I/e Shannon is right about something in this sub where stuff I picture is happening. I had visualized that happening where some random girl just runs into me and here it is.

Day 36 or Day 4 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-06-2017

Off day again. Helped donate some time fixing up a older building. Pretty much chill day. Did run to a young girl had a nice rear. She seemed to be ok with me be around her in passing perhaps she's find me again. I'm try to listen to the sub on headphones more while awake see what that dose. Going to see how this week unfolds. I'm sure young girls are waiting for me to arrive or to meet the new neighbor. I/e I think there is also something happening with the anti sniper mode. There's been multiple times where stuff started with people and it latter turned out that the girl was bad news or something was wrong with her. I'm thinking a lot of the people I've been running into or around would make the antisniper go off. Sure their pretty and they got issues. I remember some of the strongest hits where form people that wasn't the best looking but available and of course into me that always helps.

Day 37 or Day 5 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-08-2017

Back at work. Just some minor changes. Celebrity effect a bit stronger than normal though. lots of looks. I've noticed that stranger girls keep getting closer to my person space as they walk by. I was teamed up with this other guy and we as working outside. As a test when I was around him they stayed away a lot more. When I was alone they talked a walking a lot closer by in general. Another change in B I've seemed to be developing a carefree attitude in general. That's ether increased confidence or much lessened fear overall. After work ran into a few girls on the bus ride home. They where pretty into me so much so doing all the talking and I was like kick back chilling seeing what to make of them. The younger one seemed less concerned about how she was doing as far as dressed. In that ether by accident or willing she was showing off her cleavage a lot. I/e I'm getting massive looks and notices I was thinking to myself though they're only looking is there anything more they're going to do. Or would they like to do more than look.

Day 38 or Day 6 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-09-2017

Back at work again. Lots of stares the celebrity effect continues to get stronger. To the point where almost every female noticed. Today moved up a rank into a multiple females hold and keep strong eye contact like I was piece of meat. Petty much the normal effects bit stronger today. Things are in the process where the sub has the girls try to seduce me or take any action other than staring or other very passive actions. In short lots of looks still working on the direct action from them.

Day 39 or Day 7 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-09-2017

Had my weekly meeting today. My childhood friend was there and she really perked up and was in a great mood to see me. Multiple touches and lots of attentionfrom her and some other older girls. That was pretty standard today was even more than normal as far as that goes. In my weekly settings have a few girls that like me and they all play like they're not interested when they get around each other. My dancer friend has been quiet the last few weeks anyway moving on to the next girl.So far in B the response has been stronger that A as far attention and looks form girls. It would seem things are far away form any direct action form they. I'm sure as more times passes we'll move on to more and better things. Sexual stuff might kick in latter perhaps in the next version where something is happening.

Day 40-41 or Day 8-9 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-11-2017

Yesterday at work a continuation of the results been getting. I've been of course a lots of stares even had this one girl come form behind and touch me ask how I was doing. Today was out and about doing some errands again lots of stares girls eager to come help me when I need help with something at the service desks. Ran into my group of cougar neighbors girls they all turned heads as soon as I came in. Again eager to talk. I had drooped some stuff earlier when I was out and the older cougar girl found it and even when so much as knock on my door to let have it back. The price of being a celerity. One good thing I will say it that with the new sub I can tell usually pretty fast if anyone likes you or is available for something. Now we're just building up to the they ask me for sex part. I/e Latter that day got a call form one of my friends with benefits I have already. Apparently she has a female friend and wants to brake us up. I'm assuming the friend got curious about who this guy is. Of course probably the friend is attracted to me or something even though we never meet. I think DMSI might be having a long range effect on people.

Day 42-43 or Day 10-11 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-13-2017

I Had getting lots of attention at work like normal. Had this one co-worker girl come outside buy her a soda out of the machine just to come out and check me out. She has a man nothing new there. Many other minor things lots of Looks smiles etc. Almost 2 weeks in of B things are reached a peak as massive attention getter sub. I have been thinking perhaps it might be time to go back to A perhaps I need more healing Although I do want to give B more time to do it's thing. I was thinking no less than 2 weeks before I get a idea of what version B can do. I will also say version B makes me more aggressive serious at the same time laid back and carefree. Much less willing to put up with people acting badly and at the same time carefree as far as being affected by it. On the home front my friends with benefits a single mom that we been messing around for a little while now has really been affected by the sub. She's got this new friend she has wants to be in the middle of the relationship. Wants to know who I'm having g sex with and all of a sudden she's thrust into our business. So I'm going to be meeting this new friend of hers in person to see what's this is all about. Even she should probably stay out of my range I know things are going to happen with this new friend even though she has this weak bf that she's obviously trying to get rid of by coming around a new man. This a lot of drama. My benefits friends has noticed changes in me and is the jealous and insecure type and yet she still introduces me to her girlfriend. I think deep down she knows her girlfriend is going to try have something happen or something is going to happen and she'll be hurt or maybe she's ok with sharing. I have been very honest about the fact lots of girls are attracted to me. At least for now I'm not sleeping with a lot of people at work at least. So now her and her friend are coming over to my place to play detective and to find out who I'm sleeping with. This should be fun.

Day 44 or Day 12 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-14-2017

Things are moving ahead. Everyone's out at the store getting they're Easter treats also I think school was out because of good Friday so a lot of hits with the celebrity effect. It was like everyone's is staring a me again like they never seen a man or sausage before. Girls keep walking next to me or in front of me trying to get my attention just all day. Whether they're married or not I know they all wanted to be with me or around me could just feel it. As of late I'm experiencing much less fear or any emotion that gets me reacting to another person much. Now I have much stronger eye-contact and focus and a greater feeling of it's ok whether she likes me or responds or anything like everything is all good. There are several coworker girls that are really sniped and go out of their way to look at me or bump into me sparking lot of jealous reactions, drama. Moving forward still working on girls making any aggressive direct moves on me like anything that would say they want sex or ask me out. I do think it will come to that. At the home front my friend benefits coming to visit tonight. She wised up a little and got worried if her girl friend gets around me and what might happen. So for now I'll let it go something tells me I'll meet her friend soon enough and of course she's going to be attracted to me. So my little benefits club might be growing before you know it.

Day 45 or Day 13 Version B - Shadow2200 - 04-16-2017

Moving Forward. Celebrity effect continues to improve bit by bit. Girl are constantly trying to make up excuse to come around me. They stop in the middle of me just so I can talk to them get noticed. More mature girls randomly starting conversation with me. My all female bosses are always keeping tabs on my trying to find ways to get me come inside the store and be around them of course that a distraction for everyone both coworkers and customers. One of the main things I've noticed on B is a increased confidence and a willingness to push through a lot of the issues I'd used to have as far as just talking to strangers more. Still a little resistant to talking to people who seem stand off in that there's more than enough people happy to receive my conversation. I've also lost almost all need for them to respond or approve of me or to think I'm a good person or like what I said. Also a far less need for me to chase after girls or purse them in anyway ether they like my company or I'm moving on. So far the DMSI seems to have the greatest effect on people on my social circle the most friends coworkers.On the home front. I told my benefits friend to keep her friend away cause somebody going to end up getting hurt if something happens. Something tells me her friend will find a way to meet me though. In the future things are going to past the looks phase into the action phase. With all the looks I've been getting it should be something amazing indeed when it physical action stage.