Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Day 8 - Shadow2200 - 03-09-2017

Day off again. Went to do errands. I Seemed to have some effects on some girls in the bus terminal. She just kept playing with her hair in front of me. Other than that girls seem to be more ok getting closer to me. It could be possible what was holding me back is was I afraid of what would happen if something happened I/e stonewalling. I might be getting closer to allowing something to happen if it comes up.

Day 9 - Shadow2200 - 03-10-2017

Back to work. Other than the celebrity effect today had a coworker girl talk about her elder scrolls xbox game addiction. She has a thing for me. Although she had a bf so things just stayed flirtatious to a point. Today she started talking to about her mod for her xbox game. It was some kind of big breasted adult mod that enhanced game female characters. I was surprised that never happened before. So I'll take that as a positive point that sub is making changes, cause that never happened. Sexual talk and gestures about a video game is a start in the right direction. We'll see where this leads.

Day 10-11 - Shadow2200 - 03-12-2017

Day off again. Things moving forward. Little to report as in big changes. Lots of healing going on so when i hit version B I'll be ready.

Day 12 - Shadow2200 - 03-13-2017

Back to work. Today I noticed even more attention than normal. Starting to have more affect on girls I know. They just keep staring at me. One thing with all the healing I noticed that I'm over all in a happy mode become OK with any response form girls good or bad. I just felt I was good regardless. At this pace if it keeps up I was thinking this time I'll be able to handle and make use of version B after the healing month's done.

Day 13 - Shadow2200 - 03-14-2017

Off work day. Took a out of town trip to Wichita. Noticed a did have a effect on the girls that like me. Nothing new there. When I got to the meeting I noticed a lot of attention on me from so new girls. Plus some young dance girls standing up all next to me etc. It's funny they always trying to turn around so they don't get caught looking at me. One thing I have noticed more is that ether I'm getting a lot more comfortable with girls around me or they like coming around me or maybe both. Or they just happen to be in my line of sight just happened to stop right in front of me. There was a girl there at seemed to have been sniped. Just kept staring at me. She was just kept standing there in front of me waiting for something to happen. She had been starting at me the whole time at the after meeting dinner while she talking to the other guy. I passed on chatting her up this time. I'm pretty sure I'll see her again. Plus the guy she's with has this knack of talking everyone to stay way from me. Which is probably for the best. This a 3 day meeting so I'll see where all this minor attention is going. The funny thing is now I'm at what I was expecting women magnet that I took before I ran DMSI. This new sub is way past that. Now I'm just expecting my major breakthrough is something beyond just minor stuff. Just a matter of time.

Day 14 - Shadow2200 - 03-16-2017

Off day today. On a mini vacation while I'm at my 3 day meeting. After 2 weeks in still in minor effects stage. I was thinking maybe after 2 weeks or more things might start to pick up more. I'm sure great stuff is on the way. Meanwhile after the meeting at the sit down meal part. I had been having a few stares form a young pretty single mom girl which is good. She still trying to play things off. Although she did find a reason to walk by me a few times etc. The only other hit was from this older cougar that was working in the kitchen. Just kept looking at me like I was fresh meat. She put her self right in front of me while I was eating just kept staring. I was like of all the hits the sniper would of did that be the one. She was a nice person, friendly I'm just into something a bit younger. I have noticed and I had been saying it previous posts that in this version of the sub girls seem to be trying to do something by making themselves closer in my space or putting themselves in front of me. That may he interest to a point, some attraction. That is a ways off from the goal of the sub. That being said I have been seeing that in some girls they have been putting some effort in trying to make something happen with me. In time I do see the sub getting strong enough where they do more than try to get me to notice them and make something happen more directly.

Day 15 - Shadow2200 - 03-17-2017

Still on vacation. Today pretty much all older girls cougars at the meeting so I was the young guy in the house tonight. I have noticed an increased respect form guys as of late. That's always a good thing. Tomorrow with the start of spring break there should be more chances for girls to make there move on me. As a side note I'm a try to lay back more let them pursue me more. We'll see how that works

Day 16 - Shadow2200 - 03-17-2017

Final Day of meeting in Wichita. Things might be turning a corner a little. I road down with couple of girls this time. They had to chill out since the guy she was messing with on the side was driving keeping a eye out in case anything happened. After the meeting at the sit down dinner things started to pick up. The driver guy that had been blocking things went off to help the boss so I was alone with them and they opened up more to chat. Plus the older cougars that been there all week checking me out. There was also some girls I had met before they keep turning around chatting me up. The celebrity effect was in effect. Although I remember last year I had no where near this kind of attention. Like I was invisible in comparison to me now. There was also group younger girls. They had been told to stop talking to me. Despite that I walked by her and she was so ready to say something but held it in. Despite the silence they just keep parking themselves in front of me. I'm OK pretty much with whatever she's doing acting cause I know I'm awesome. This version is much stronger than the last sometimes I get impatient and want things to move to the next level. Feels like I've been running the sub for months now. I do think it is just a matter of time before things take off.

Day 17 - Shadow2200 - 03-18-2017

Back to work. Meeting over things back to normal. Little to report. Other than the usual spike in the subs power after meals which is well known. I have been laying back as for girls seeing if they come towards me instead of me chasing them as much. It's possible that I want things to work out so bad that I might be pushing girls away from me. Let's chill out a bit see how that goes.

Day 18 - Shadow2200 - 03-19-2017

Off Day. Had my weekly meeting today. My childhood friend girl was just so into me kept staring. Let's have her work for it. Although my dancer friend she had been playing me off as of late. I've decided to stop pursuing girls so much and see what they do. The dancer girl has another dancer friend that's a single mom that she's babysitting for and she stopped by to drop off the kids. Of course she had check me out a few times before she left so that was good. Although today was a bit slower day I'm having massive improvements in background. Another week or two it'll be time for the switch to version B. That should differently be a change of pace. With all this healing I should be ready to hit B running. I/e I have been having a increased sex drive this last week. Perhaps the sub is having something to do with that as well.

Day 19-20 - Shadow2200 - 03-21-2017

Day off again errands Had some looks form some random teenagers since it's spring break. Yesterday at work was working outside so just a little interacting with girls. Of souse I get noticed though. That day I decided to resist the urge to chase after females so much. It's funny how some girls seem to keep running in to me regardless, even more so if I wait and have them come to me. I was flirting around with a married girl co-worker and things kept leaning towards sexual innuendos, good stuff. I've noticed I been getting some of the crazy attention from married women or ones that have a boy friend. The way they act a times you'd think their single girls. Sometimes I still feel guilty if something would happen, then again it might be what they wanted so I had to help them. Also noticed a lot of girls putting themselves closer inside my personal space. I had this other co-worker I was chatting up and she was so close just talking I was temped just to make out wit her right there. Think she's be ok with it. Then again this is a work place so have to have some restraint. I/e on a side note I'm thinking despite that fact things are happening in slow motion. Perhaps thing I've been coming more aware of more and more is the fact the biggest challenge I'm working on is being ok with if things where to go sexually with all these people what would happen then. So if nothing else the healing as helped with me starting to be more and more ok with stuff happening. In about 10 days or so when I switch to B we'll find out.

Day 21-23 - Shadow2200 - 03-24-2017

Things had been quiet the last few days not much to report. Yesterday I changed it up and listened to the sub while I was awake. Most of the time I listen while I'm sleep. Today I had a much more powerful reaction for girls in the sense a lot of constant starting at me checking me out. It got the point of ok stop looking at me I know I'm sexy but wow. Since it's spring break lots of girls out and about and they just kept stopping in front of me hopping to get my attention. This had been happening before today it seemed a lot more intense. I had also a co-worker I've been flirting with who has a man just came out and hugged me for no reason. That's never happened. This other girl that works in the garden area she just keeps passing by me multiple times a day. In short it's still minor in that just getting a little attention, light touching mainly by girls I already know. My next challenge is to be able to be ready to handle when it's time for things to go to the next level. i/e might be something to this p4/p5 thing after all

Day 24 - Shadow2200 - 03-25-2017

Rainy day at work today. The normal minor stuff mainly lots of looks and stares. Also getting more random touches from girls in a friendly way. Several co-works girls are so into me. I come around and they speak or put themselves in my way so something happens. Let's see if they step up and try to make something more intense happen. Find myself feeling more ok if nothing happens as in sure I'd like the goal of the sub to be met I'd feel ok regardless. Something tells me when Version B hits something might happen. Let alone by 3.2

Day 25-27 - Shadow2200 - 03-28-2017

Off Day again. Today I Had to run some errands to get everything ready for my new apartment I'll be moving in to. It's pretty close by so a short range move. Let's see what cute neighbors that might need a cup or sugar. Things with the sub are picking up. On top of the normal celebrity vibe. Granted I work in retail and customer service etc. That been said I just keep having some random females just come ask me some lame questions for my help just so they could come talk to me. Kind of of took me by surprise because most girls are so shy they just like to plop down in front of my so I notice them and or just keep staring at me when I'm not looking. Also had this girl bump into me trying to get to restroom. I mean really she has to go to restroom so bad has to run over me. The main event was I was outside working and this young girl and friend saw me and they was trying to spook me or something. I saw them coming before they tried to buzz me with the car. They just waned to say hi to me. It was surprising to see her as she got fired cause her boyfriend went off on one of the managers so they had to kick him out of the store. She was always so into me and when I learned sheer had a man. I was like I know you can do better than this runt. Anyway moving along. On a side note the last few days I had visualized stuff like random females keep running into me. Low and behold here it is. As things move forward in this version. We will see what these girls will do to get me attention next.