Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Day 11 - Shadow2200 - 12-11-2016

This continue to improve more slowly now. Maybe I'm getting used to the effects. There's my 2 older girls in my social circle I see at the church weekly that seem to be greatly effected by me and the sub despite both being taken. The dancer one that keeps bumping into me all time seems to be completely ok getting in my personal space. I'm like the mic sound guy and I ended up setting every thing up for her dance that she dose every 2nd week of the month. I was setting up her microphone so she could speak and let everybody know what the name of the song was. I looked up and all of sudden she in my space so close it looked like we was about to kiss. Keep in mind this was in public. I have to admit I thought about kissing her right there wither she's taken or not. The funny thing is she only acts out like that when her other shy friend is gone. The other one had to leave early for work. So maybe this is how this sub works. Girls just keep getting comfortable with you that sex seems like it's going to happen. We'll see what becomes of this. The sad thing is I kind of see where it's going if sex happens then it might complicate things, but hey that's life.

Day 12,13 - Shadow2200 - 12-13-2016

I'm going to test setting the volume down form 100% to 10% see how that works. As far as sub effects as usual getting lots of attention the celebrity effect like normal. Also might looking into online dating and social media stuff see how that goes. Meanwhile at work i've had more instances of girls touching me lightly. It seems I get the most effect form girls I that are around me the most co-workers etc. Still looking for the breakthrough. Perhaps like Shannon said volume is the key.

RE: DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - RTBoss - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 11:07 AM)Shadow2200 Wrote: I'm going to test setting the volume down form 100% to 10% see how that works. As far as sub effects as usual getting lots of attention the celebrity effect like normal. Also might looking into online dating and social media stuff see how that goes. Meanwhile at work i've had more instances of girls touching me lightly. It seems I get the most effect form girls I that are around me the most co-workers etc. Still looking for the breakthrough. Perhaps like Shannon said volume is the key.

That's quite the drastic volume change - but hey, it may exactly what the subconscious is calling for. Those instructions to adjust listening to the perfect volume for reaching the goal of the sub likely at doing its thing...

Day 14-15 - Shadow2200 - 12-15-2016

Things still progressing slowly. Worked outside mainly so had a lot less time to judge reactions to me. This week I've decided to try low volume see how that goes. Mainly now it seems to be subtle changes in that there's now it seems that girls for the most party want to be up in my personal space. I like remember it was a time when if I needed to get through a tight space or something they'd move way out my way. Now this new co-worker I got stands in such a place where I have to brush up against her just to get by and she just wouldn't move. So course I had to do what I had to do as far as getting around her. It's like now on this sub I'm ok with contact or if nothing happens. A feeling that things have always been like that. Shannon we're ready for the next breakthrough.

Day 16-18 - Shadow2200 - 12-18-2016

Busy week. In the retail business so it's our time for business. As for as the sub goes still the celebrity effect and lots of attention form girls. Been working outside more so a lot less time around girls as much as usual. When I do get around it they all seem to think I'm some kind of of movie star. If nothing else comes form this sub it's the awesome amount of attention I'm getting particularly form the ones I know the most like co-workers etc. I was thinking the subs effects have plateaus in being a awesome chick magnet. So far no instances of them trying to have sex with me or initiate things like that. Perhaps that's coming in the next version. I was thinking a lot of stuff needed to be added in the next version. We'll see what Shannon has up his sleeve.

Day 18-20 - Shadow2200 - 12-20-2016

Things are still moving along. Like before have been working outside most of the day and when i come inside it's like every girl is looking me. Of course i was ok if their looking or not. Most are trying to hide of course. One note i seemed to notice when I listened to the hybrid track using the headphones the effect seemed to be much stronger then using the speakers. Perhaps what i need to do is switch to earphones for a better effect. Maybe this is the key to get them to take action.

RE: DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 01-08-2017

The adventure continues. Been a while since I updated. Things are still advancing slowly. One thing I have noticed it seems I'm just getting more comfortable whether or not see's interested or even responds to me. I've noticed my eye contact has really improved. On Saturday at work I came inside from working out side. I've Also noticed if a girl is acting badly or unfriendly or trying to act like she's all that. Now I"m much more being honest and let her know where she can go, or just be completely indifferent to how she's acting out. Some of this is my just getting used to being more social talkative. Still a work in progress on that. Noticed in my earlier posts of physical contact kino, bumping into girls just seems natural now. Of course the celebrity effect in full force so I get a lot of attention. The thing is right now I have to push though and escalate things to the next level. Overcoming fears seems like at the root of the problem. I'm definitely working on it. The sub is making things go a lot faster.

boundaries - Shadow2200 - 01-10-2017

Day off, resting up for work. One thing I will say I have noticed in addition of the stuff with girls been I've been talking about in journals. I've noticed my ability to sit back and let stuff slide form people is getting a lot weaker. In that if someone messes with me or dose something out of order, out of line. I just feel the urge to put them in there place right then and there. Most of the time I could control myself and be nice respectfully even if they are wrong or dumb or misguided etc. It's been these last few days in that if even I think someone disrespecting me or treating me bad especially in public and I have a really hard time keeping my self from flying off the handle and letting them know how I think about them and what there's doing. That happened Sunday and today where weak people were messing me and there's nothing to what they're saying they just trying to build themselves up at my expense. Like it's this guy I known for years he's super social got's all kinds of female friends, facebook friends a very talkative guy. One of the girls in our social circle has a thing for me. Everybody knows he knows it and he knows it. He just happens to be a higher rank in group in title only, kind of like a middle boss manager etc. If she looks at me or touches me, etc he totally affected by it. So much so he has to use every little thing he got to maintain control like he's the man, that's my girl. All he's got a silly title and some talking skills. I mean why should he even care about one girl when he's got 100's friends he could be talking to everywhere plus he's so social he easily approaches girls anytime he wants being he's very safe non threatening type of guy. All this and he's so insecure about some girl he likes that likes me. A girl a could careless whether it goes anywhere she technically has man, and he's some other guy no one ever sees him. I mean it's pretty clear she's having problems with her relationship so she's looking for options else where. In the past I've tried to be nice building bridges and making peace best I can. As I things continue with version b having a hard time controlling myself as far as letting far weaker people get over on me even in trying to make peace and get along. Thanks to Shannon's sub letting me start to really stand up for myself and put boundaries for people. We'll see where this goes.

RE: DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-26-2017

Been a while since update. All's been going well just slowly as far as sub goes. I decided to go version a. I have been noticing I had more success than on B. I was at my weekly meeting. I had a out of town meeting on Friday and Saturday plus had a set dinner after both days. Been the first major meeting since I've been on sub. Differently have the celebrity effect going on. As the state of things goes getting noticed in a good way is great. Hopefully in the next version we get to more action. As of right now in order to make something happen I feel like I have to make something happen. Perhaps as we get closer to the final version things will change next year. On Sunday the dancer girl that has a man, although has a thing for me was there and for the first time since a been on the sub just had a feeling of desire for her just came out of nowhere. Usually I'm laid back today I was she's got my attention. I mean she was the one that keeps sitting right in front of me tried to get my attention all the time. So maybe the healing in Version A getting me to the point something might happen. Which normally be good. Although if it dose then things could get complicated.

DMSI 3.1 Day 3 - Shadow2200 - 03-04-2017

Day 3 of 3.1A

One thing I have admit too that I thought I had a lot of stuff healed up. As things turned out I've seen more growth and effects form version A. I had a few days of vacation to take care of some meetings. Got noticed by some girls there. Just keep staring till finally I guess some other girl told them to leave me alone as I was getting a lot of attention i.e. celebrity effect. Of course I was ok ether way. That was on the tail end of 3.01. Saturday at work I have this ok chick that flirt with all the time. For the first time in a long time maybe be ever I was completely ok with strong heavy eye-contact. Some times she would test me and I had no reaction to her little dramas to mess with me. I mean that had been happening more with the last version seemed to be stronger now than before. Of course the celebrity effect is in full force that pretty much like normal as before. Seems a bit stronger. Ah yes I will add this like earlier in the day the effect of sub seemed normal base like. After I had lunch. I really got noticed a lot more. It seemed the effects grew quite a bit after I ate. I'll see what other surprise Shannons got in store in this new sub.

Day 4 - Shadow2200 - 03-05-2017

This new sub dose make me sleepy I'm guess we'll get used to it and adapt to it soon. Today I had my weekly meeting. My dancer friend was there. Of course I just happens to be around her doing my normally duties and of course she runs into me. Nothing new there. She's had kind of stopped doing that for a while. That's back again. I have noticed since being on the healing I'm getting more ok of doing stuff like being more open in expressing myself and being ok getting noticed. It could be that in last version I ran. I should of used version A longer. We'll see where this goes

Day 5 - Shadow2200 - 03-06-2017

Stormy and breezy day today thunderstorms yikes. As for the sub I can still it's stronger that the last version. Even more so after I eat. Things are looking better. In the last version the main benefit was the celebrity effect. So' I've gotten used it. This new version seems stronger in that I get noticed by almost every girl with lots of tuned heads. I got that part covered. I will mentioning I have noticed that girls seem ok being next to me more. It could be perhaps the healing has helped me getting used to girls being around me all the time. Kind of feels natural. The healing is working things out after all

Day 6 - Shadow2200 - 03-07-2017

Day off, resting up. Played loops through speakers while doing house work. Some time in the near future going to be moving to a new place. Feeling great and at ease after playing sub. I wanted to fast forward to part where the sub is in 100 effect. Girls seducing me I think I can handle that. Maybe by day 14 good stuff be happening.

DAy 7 - Shadow2200 - 03-08-2017

Back to work. Little to report today. The main thing I'm noticing is that and I'm sure Shannon's well aware is the sub get's a massive power boot after eating. Which for me I mainly eat in the afternoon so that's the time when I get the most affect form it. Did have a female boss girls going out of there way to get next to me so that was good. Overall I feel more calmer relaxed. I have also noticed less of a urge to make something happen. In that females are going to notice me and they are going to pursue. If I take action I/e saying hi and she missed it. I'm moving on. Before to get more social I would kind of pursue girls more try to get something going. Lately been feeling the urge to take action and stop and wait for her to come after me. We'll see where this goes