Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-20-2019

Day 7 (the war room/ It's Coming, can,t you feel it)

It's like i can feel the power coming of this new version. Meanwhile there's trouble in Paradise i'll update it after the meeting.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-21-2019

Day 8 (hold up, where,s your man at)

In the middle of all the TID effects i took a out of town trip and had breakfest at golden coral.  A nice group setting mainly older girls or narried peopke.Had welder gil there her and dancer don,t get along as well and would always try to block any interaction with her. This tine wasn,t any interference so she was extract flirty. And has been despite her man being right there. Granted this time she was running solo and out of town so all bet,s are off. TID effects, bloom? 
    Am at a loss, girls today at work continue to be nice around me without much effort. Not sure what,s going on.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-22-2019

Day 9 (Love Battle)

I have another day of various social meetings today as well as work but i will say this.  I have noticed wether bloom or TID etc. This version looks kike from the per start is going to stir up competition in girls. This is already going on my groups meeting as with thd celebrity effect i almost always out shine any other competition from other males. So it ends up being which girl is ok or looks ok in my case being around me. For the longest time girls would only show most if their intrest when peopke aren,t looking as much as not to be judged as a slut etc. So they,d play it off and only let thier guard sparingly. 
     There,s been multiple cases where girl has out effort not minding being seen. This happened at wotk last night where both if the girls that are interested at my job made a stong effort to stay around me untill my tide showed up. Furst time they showed thst much effort. Second dancer made a effort to help me out even though people are looking.  This of course made shy girl unhappy which leads us back to that love battle deal.i have another short meeting this afternoon, but i gave noticed that girls making more effort which is good. Cause in all previous  versions sure thry,ll look stare,  ht not much else.  Now hopefully as things get started they will put more effort and be willing enough to be seen doing it. To be continued

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-22-2019

Day 9 (Love Battle)

I have another day of various social meetings today as well as work but i will say this.  I have noticed wether bloom or TID etc. This version looks kike from the per start is going to stir up competition in girls. This is already going on my groups meeting as with thd celebrity effect i almost always out shine any other competition from other males. So it ends up being which girl is ok or looks ok in my case being around me. For the longest time girls would only show most if their intrest when peopke aren,t looking as much as not to be judged as a slut etc. So they,d play it off and only let thier guard sparingly. 
     There,s been multiple cases where girl has out effort not minding being seen. This happened at wotk last night where both if the girls that are interested at my job made a stong effort to stay around me untill my tide showed up. Furst time they showed thst much effort. Second dancer made a effort to help me out even though people are looking.  This of course made shy girl unhappy which leads us back to that love battle deal.i have another short meeting this afternoon, but i gave noticed that girls making more effort which is good. Cause in all previous  versions sure thry,ll look stare,  ht not much else.  Now hopefully as things get started they will put more effort and be willing enough to be seen doing it.
Latter that evening was on my to my meetings dancer saw me and gave me a ride. Was forced to leave early had yo go to work so i had to leave things in another guys hands, don,t really like doing that and apologized to boss dunce it was a special occasion. I started this new job and need to ge on time. Shy girl still in a foul mood so she avoided me. no matter since all other girls eyes were on me. Dancer has lots of tattoos most the tine she tries to keep em well hid. She has a big one right over her chest. Today she wore it down so i could see it. Maybe cowensidense, msyve not

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-23-2019

Day 10 (barn yard fun)

Today i was working at a temp job at the expo center cleaning up the snimal area. Had a bandana girl with her man. She was like all over me, staring, dancing in place, bumped into yeah other. She did all she could to stay around me. Even rested her hand on my shoulder. It got so bad her boy friend had to step in and keeep a eye on her and me make sure nothing happened. First tine anything like that has ever happened right off the bat. She settled down a bit because her man wasn,t too happy. What the heck is going on? To be continued

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-27-2019

Day 12 (who,s girl is this anyway)

I had ny meetings agsin last had multiple cases in which girl of a girl being super nice openly flirty with me in spite of thier boyfriend. I starting to wonder in some of these cases they just waiting for something better to come along. stuff like this has happened but most time girl stops when boyfriend is around. Since these are all TID effects. It,s looking like it,s  be big changes on the way

RE: DMSI V3.3.2 5.75G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-28-2019

Day 1-2 (a new day)

Second day into this thing, been. Noticing alot more of the celebrity  like vibe. Also girls in various locations just seem more open to me in general notice me say hi etc and so far they,ve been been outting alote more effort in trying to be around me or in my feild of view. At work my new manifested girl ,young girl things are heating up in that i xan feel the sniper working on her, pkus with this sexual state vibe i have to contain my self since we are at work to be continued..

RE: DMSI V3.3.2 5.75G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shannon - 09-28-2019

Are you going to be lazy and try to re-purpose an old journal, or start a new journal for a new program?