Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shannon - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 07:36 AM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Day 7 DMSI 3.3.1D

Already a week in . Pretty close to the old 3.3 just the effects are much stronger. Plus this time around been working on improving my social skill I meet alot more people in general anyway more to come

Is that a good thing?

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 01-30-2019

(01-29-2019, 08:05 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 07:36 AM)Shadow2200 Wrote: Day 7 DMSI 3.3.1D

Already a week in . Pretty close to the old 3.3 just the effects are much stronger. Plus this time around been working on improving my social skill I meet alot more people in general anyway more to come

Is that a good thing?

It is a aawesome thing. Already a week in and been so many good things, this might be the version where my break through kicks in. The thing we've been waiting for

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Tigerismyspirit - 01-30-2019

Edit. Sorry for posting mistakenly in your journal. I apologize.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - RTBoss - 01-30-2019

EDIT:

Thanks for clarifying, Tiger!

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Choice - 01-30-2019

(01-30-2019, 06:49 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(01-30-2019, 06:25 PM)Tigerismyspirit Wrote: A group of girls at the gym asked me to hook their friend up with a hot boxing teacher.....[SNIP]

Think, perhaps, it's a tad rude to post this in someone else's journal - right after a post that is clearly a win for said person? Com'mon, man. This belongs in your journal, or the DMSI discussion thread.

He probably confused this journal with his, they both begin with: DMSI 3.3.1.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Tigerismyspirit - 01-31-2019

I apologize for this mistake. I'm pretty sure that I tapped on my journal's link on the phone. I'll repost it in my own journal.

Thanks for understanding guys.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 02-01-2019

Day 10 (hybrid trickling flac)

After taking a 3 day break going to be hitting back at again tomorrow. Thing have differently changed that for sure. As I been saying I've been doing general socializing and expanding my comfort zone. Sill newbie with game but have to start somewhere
My general response to most girls is well in that even strangers taken or not smile and look at me some a lot more than other and it's great to have a celebrity effect back. Much stronger that last version. I'm think the key to all the programs I s the anti fear mod. If you just keep updating that the rest will follow.
The main thing I'm still seeing a week in just getting very comfortable with females be around me with touching or being touched. And hold killer eye-contact with no fear of them. Basically having a feeling of abundance of confidence and more and more indifference to how the girl response to me. Still working on a few things but I just feel this is heading on the right track. Several timne since I started I just felt so comfortable stuff just happened or even if if didn't where girl flakes or doesn't put out I know I'll be cool ether way major change. The other thing I've noticed which is a good thing, but could lead to trouble is I'm loosing my ability to control how I respond in the sense that I'm feeling much less fear I'm ok just telling people how I really feel. I'll just say a lot of people aren't going to like that part that's changing me doing what I want for a change. Very nice indeed Shannon
In addition to me socializing in the day with day game been going out 2 days a week to clubs,bars to get more socializing down so I've been on the run so much I've had little time to update my journal here. So far most of the girls which makes perfect sense I run into or ending having sex with or also have been on the rebound like they a new in town, broke up. Or need help in some way. pretty much all almost all cases we end up having sex first night or at least almost.
Last week had a girl the broke up on her birthday in the club, she was pissed so had a few drinks she saw me in the club and the fact I was just talking to everybody having a good time, ending up trying to walk her home of course to have sex of course was there but she chickened out at the last moment. Got her number so never know.
Last night I went to a meeting with a older girl that has a crush on me, got there of course all kinds of people that know me, so immediately go noticed by every girl in the place and at the end they all made sure to ether talk to me or talk by me. So great things ahead there if I keep going. As for the older girl I rode with went shopping with her and latter went back to her place. Got repeatedly asked if I could say the night in the guest room. Of course we was going to have sex if I stayed I decided against it for now cause if I sleep with her, everybody going to know so I wanted to just have her as a ride for now. I know I can have her anytime so no rush. Plus she's not really that attractive just would of been a fwb girl. But I have my eye on some other girls at the meeting first.
Today got a random call form a girl I got her number in the store I was going to go hang out with them like month ago, but I had a girl already at my house as a sex friend so I couldn't take her their. Which she was totally down but just got a number. Today she called said she back in town I come over her and her friend a girl room mate, got to get some kino while trying to fix her phone, got some cake. She supposed to come by later to my place for sex of course or hang out. Would of stayed and had sex already tonight but she wanted to go take care of a few things first we;I'll see what's she up to later. If not it's all good. Tomorrow I plan on going out so I'm sure more adventures are waiting

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-15-2019

Day 237 (7 months 25 days)

yesterday last day of dmsi before taking my 35 day break. It had been a interesting ride on 3.3.1 a definite improvement over the last version with the high points coming within the first week or two of using it. Cases where there were clear signs where girls did flat out ask me for sex in which they weren't in my circle of friends or anything. Also i did meet a few new friends that turned in to temporary sex friends. In all the causes it was examples of the anti-sniper being gone as they had alot of problems so it was only a sex thing and then it was over. At first it was cool i figured i would just account more to replace the old ones. About a month or so in kind stalled out in that i was getting at still do noticed with celebrity but nothing as far pushing them over the hump to make sex happen or they just don't seem motivated to do much other than just be attached to be. This has remained true these last 6+ months or so. Like lately i have manifested a new younger girl that seems to want to be around me or be with me at some level. So that also proved that there are manifesting powers in this as she just seemed to pop in my life with this new job i got. Also these jobs i get are in places where theses alots of women around me so chances for things to happen. Also I have notced as a side note there is something in these that helps with anti-gray hair as in using these one of the things it seems i have been keeping a more youthful appearance and motivated to eat right and exercise more, all good stuff.
     With in a situation where surrounded by girls who are attracted to the challenge is my motivation to make something happen is almost zero. So on the sub it having me wait for them to come to me, which in some cases that's good. As it has been stated many times the affected still lack the motivation to take any direct action towards me. So again stale mate. This seems to be true even with girls i have manifested into my life. All seem to be howevering around attraction stage. I could make it happen, that being said i feel no motivation even seeing it as her responsibility to do it. End result no sex just a noticed celebrity
    Were hoping the next level in the experiment will break this.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - lano1106 - 09-15-2019

way to go! A DMSI journal entry... Finally... something else than LTU or UMS. I felt lonely beofre this entry!

(09-15-2019, 06:53 AM)lano1106 Wrote: way to go! A DMSI journal entry... Finally... something else than LTU or UMS. I felt lonely before this entry!

Got to keep pressing forward. At least now there are a lot more choices since the last version. I'm sure Shannon has learned a lot since the last version of the experiment.

Break Day 2 (The run down)

One thing I can say for sure is that DMSI opens doors. It,s no dought that the program has moved me closer to my goals of sexual abundance. Currently in addition to the much talked about dancer. It ended up her best friend tall girl, she's like 6"3 but very shy. Ended up taking a liking to me. So although for along time we,re all friends and still are, the dynamic changes when multiple girls like you. Now they both try to acts like they don't want to talk to me but they really do. They just don,t want to look like it. Basically drama. .They open up when the other isn't looking. Durring this time although been knowing dancer for a while now, another manifestation of a past version. Most of my current feelings have ending up switching to tall girl. Which this last version our feelings got deeper. I think dancer fears this and is ether consciously or unconsciously trying to wreak things with her, despite being her best freind. Mean while their mutual friend bossy girl seems to like me, but again holding back cause she sees multiple girls like me. Me and her get in it all the time, a constant banter back and forth with her, neather of us giving any ground to each other. Also my boss, who's constantly trying to play match maker told me some girl likes and wants to have a kid with me, but wont tell me her name. On top of that this new young single mom, just recently had a kid has also taking a liking to me at my other job. she's young, a bit rough but consistently ussualy makes a efferot to be around me at some level. Some kind of manifestation she came out of no where. Which is crazy cause she is the kind of girl i was wanting to find we'll see where the thing goes with her.
  As anyone can see theirs no shortage of attraction going on with lots of girls interested at some level. So far the 3 year experiment hasn't, produced a lot if sex out of this social dynamic. We'll see if Shannon, s experimental program dose it,s thing. iIf it dose it will be interesting seeing how all this will play out. It is stunning though reading back on day 10 seeing just fast how things went from 0 to 100 in like a two week period after the release of the last version of the experiment. In that In that time period i was meeting manifesting and having sex, as well as turning down sex with people who we're willing. That said in each version i end up manifesting, and or replacing some girl with a new one or having feelings change into deeper with a existing one etc. That has remained true all this time. One thing is for sure after the new version whole situation will change one way or another, at least for a week or two.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-16-2019

Break Day 3

Back a few versions of DMSI i was a lot more easy going i used to think i need a aggressive fighter type of girl a fighter etc. This was coming from the fact i was around in a relationship of a sort with a very timid passive girl. After the anti sniper  was turned off i found myself manifesting dancer,  very over the top aggressive fighter types. At time it worked cause we kinda balanced each other out in a way. A year later now i,m the aggressive i0e and dancer is much more passive. These aggressive girls of my circle now even though they may gave a thing for me. It,s like more trouble then it,s worth. There in lies the cost of the loss of the anti-sniper

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-17-2019

Break Day 4 (bad girls, bad girls, what you going to do when they come for you)

On Saturday we had a group panic/ cook out. A nice little outing and chance got get to socialize. All my interested girls where there as well as some new ones. Of course most of these girls have daughters as well so a nice party vibe to it.

Which with the celebrity effect I have to say that compared to just normal guys in my age group around they just don't get the kind of attention I get. It is stunning seeing this and I pretty much getting used to being looked and stared at nothing new there. In this version of DMSI I had noticed it's less about if girls are attracted to me or not. It's more about are they prepared to do anything about it in a away that would I take notice and of course how it would look if other people notice.

Take tonight for examinable in my group meeting tonight had all the girls attention married or single boyfriend etc. Each them always taking notice where I'm at doing who I'm doing it with and seeing if other people or watching. Most of the time it's the older girls cougars that don't care if anyone sees em cause they understand it's their job pretty much to make things happen. Which is why I have multiple older girls trying to give me rides home buying me lunch etc, trying to win my over, which is pretty much no chance, but I do respect their effort.

In this group tonight the younger girls even the one in a relationship have to make excuses to come up around me the other one who normally for a most part only responds to me when people aren't looking, she even had to say something. Things are moving forward

The bad girl I'm talking about she's at another group, again friends with dancer and shy girl. I was trying to help out with some choirs in the kitchen area and she would constantly run me out of there and we'd have playing words bantering about it. One of the guys in the group my main competition went and told the boss I was disrespecting her trying to win points since he has a thing for her. Boss comes in over the top fuses me out in public so all the girls can see how I was at fault. Afterward boss had to apologize about how it went down and had to admit the other guy should of stayed out it. Anyway it was there boss was like some girls says to him she wants o be with me and much more have a baby with me. I'm like like who is this, since normally I can sense things like that. I think boss get's off trying to be match maker but ether way someone could of asked me if I wanted kids, which I don't and most of the girls I'm around already have them, mainly girls.

Bad girls number 2 is at work, she literaly on my butt over every single thing it's taking a lot of will power not to caus her out. I'm feeling she has a thing for me like other girl and like dancer, strong willed aggressive athlet independent type who's used to getting her way. As 'i,ve gotten a lot more aggressive or strong willed we rub each other the wrong way all the time. Like I said before at one time I thought I wanted something like that. And even told boss man about other girl those kinds of girls are hard to control/ handle. I know I cold handle it, but would I even want to.
    LAstly to say this differently the last few versions of the experiment long before I even started using the sub, people in my circle events would change as well as the dynamics who liked who, peopled that where with someone suddenly break up, get in accidents where they need someone to be around them all the time, suddenly move in town with no family needing a place to say, or have a kid looking for help etc. Also the effect on people I already have a connection with usually respond in jealousy to these changes and regarding the new people in my life as competition even if it had been her friend before or withdarwal where they just go about there way or move on which is very rare.

Last time they had the long range sniper I manifested a young 20 year old form California, half the country away. No family just had kid and wanting me to give her another. I wasn't down for all that so she had to move on. She was pretty much what I had been looking for just not really trying to have kids at the moment, which brings me to this. Along with this mystery girl my boss told me about as well as shy girl longing to have a baby since she for medical reason can't have one. I will say supposedly can't. Despite the fact Anti-pregnancy support will have to wait will another version my senses tell me having sex with theses girls they will try to trap me with them with a baby or something if they can or girls they supposed can't have them tubes tides suddenly untie etc condom breaks or poked hoes in. For that happy 2 weeks/month that was a concern. We will see where this goes a month from now or so.

RE: DMSI V3.3.1 D 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-19-2019

Day 6 (Poor poor girl)

Had been a bit a bloom the last few days. I had worked at a catering job with a women's masonic club. mainly older wealthy women. They did take notice of me a young waiter etc as well got noticed by the boss and pretty much all women around. Wasn't really much i was attracted to so little came it. If DMSI has done nothing right it has got the celberty effect down. You will get noticed guaranteed on it, weather anything thing else we'll see.
    Today had a meet ith my too main girls dancer and shy girl. Shy girl was feeling down and her step mom was like she be ok give her a break she'll be ok. She knows i don't like seeing her down at that. She was doing to ride together with me and dancer and she plyaed the victim and wanted to be left alone. So i got her and her daughter some dinner. Shy girl a very sensitive kind girl but has tendencies to get in these emotional ruts where she can be in a bad place for a long time while refusing anyone to help her. Very passive aggressive person, in contrast to dancer. Pretty much on this version got to become very close to her, although jealousy for dancer and her own depression have made things of late rocky with her. I just think shy girl is upset that dancer at times spends more time with me, which i know upsets her. Truth be told rather be with shy girl over dancer, but it is what it is. Not to mention she want's another kid, yikes.
     Tomorrow i'll have another meeting with all of them again we'll see how things go