Subliminal Talk
DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) (/Thread-DMSI-V3-3-1-5-5G-Shadow-s-Awesome-Journal-PART-1-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

DMSI V3.3.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal PART 1(Closed) - Shadow2200 - 12-02-2016

Day 2

Ran my loops. Defiantly can tell it's having some effect. Hopefully get to see some real results soon. Have a meeting on Saturday. Using the hybrid flac trickling stream version.

Day 3 - Shadow2200 - 12-03-2016

The Business meeting i had today went well. Did my loops before i went to bed the night before. Had the volume 50% of max. Might have to increase vol more. Last time did that i saw better results. I will say this new sub dose make me a lot more sleepy after i use it. Had some reactions today, just minor stuff. I have a few older girls in my social circle that like me. So far no added signs of interest from them that i can tell. Although they have been physically bumping into me all they time. I did have some single mom that seems to be in to be into me, she always plays it off though. She just kept staring at me the whole meeting. Also had a desire to go out and meet new girls and being social. I'm looking forward for when this sub kicks into full gear.

RE: DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shannon - 12-03-2016

Women almost never "accidentally" touch you unless forced to by physical objects and other people forcing them to.

Day 3 - Shadow2200 - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 06:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Women almost never "accidentally" touch you unless forced to by physical objects and other people forcing them to.

Good point. The funny thing one girl likes to bump into me in a public meetings in front of everyone. So everybody see's what happening. I'm ok with contact. My issue with them is that the're both taken, even though they both act like single girls. Ones a childhood friend and her friend. My childhood friend much more shy, still dose the same just a alot more undercover about it. I guess we'll see what happens.

Day 4 - Shadow2200 - 12-04-2016

Ran my loops before bed woke up. Now its time for a work out. Increased volume to 75% of max this time Feeling the same. Let's see how it goes today. In the mourning My 2 girls in my weekend social circle seem to still be affected by the sub. Dropping stuff when i come around them. I wonder if this sub make them try and initiate things more. Tomorrow i plan to raise the vol to 100% of -21.0 db through speakers see how that goes. I'm also thinking of being much more social and talkative to girls in public. I'm more on the introverted side of things. Time for me to start breaking out of the shell. Latter in the afternoon I ran in to a teenage neighbor girl and her friend. Normally she pays little attention to me. When I was going to and fro doing laundry and was coming back up the stairs she was all sexy dancing and when she saw me she was so embarrassed that I seen her.

Day 5 - Shadow2200 - 12-05-2016

Did my loops at 80% volume of -21.0 db. Usually run my loops before bed. This time had a hard time getting back to sleep while sub was on. Latter at work had lots of attention ioi's for coworkers and customers. I've also been taking action being more social saying hi and moving along. I've using pheromones also and being wondering if my new attention is because of that or the sub. I think I'll hold off on the pheromones until I till what's happening more with the sub. I did have co worker that did initiate a touch for the first time. I had being doing light kino her on the arm for a while, today first time she took the lead and touched me. Also had a few girls open me and say hi. That rarely happens, it took me by surprise. I'm looking forward when goal is attained through the sub and girls initiate things with me which has only happens like once in my life. Let's see what happens.

Day 6 - Shadow2200 - 12-06-2016

Raised the volume again a little bit working up to 100% volume. Did loops doing workout. Day off today. Feeling like taking on the world. Hopefully well see some real results after 2 weeks or more. Sooner the better. Now i've learned why i was feeling so great after sub it's the euphoria effect that's in it. Great work shannon

RE: DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shadow2200 - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 12:26 PM)Josh666 Wrote: what is the correct volume to listen to hybrid sub on frequenSee app?

I still to learn the answer that question myself. I'm playing the hybrid track at home through speakers on pc using the foobar2000 app.

RE: DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shannon - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 12:26 PM)Josh666 Wrote: what is the correct volume to listen to hybrid sub on frequenSee app?

To begin with, calibrate volume as in the standard 5G instructions. The program will take it from there.

day 7 - Shadow2200 - 12-07-2016

Did my loops before bed. Woke up ready to take on the world. I decided to hold off on using pheromones today. Back on 2.5 I had used them every now and then. What ending up happening is that the 2.5 sub got so strong with getting attention from girls I had just stopped using pheromones altogether . Little point in using it. At the start of version 3 I had decided to give them a go again till some of the effects started to kick in. Today I must say that even after 7 days I just seemed to noticed where or whatever I was doing. Maybe the celebrity vibe thing kicked in. I work in retail so I'm around people a lot. There was a instance where a girl bumped into while I was trying to help her and she way over reacted acted like I was getting to close to her despite almost ever other girl in the store enjoyed be close to me. I was like OK whatever and moved on to the vast number of other girls checking out my celerity vibe. She latter tried to act all nice again trying to make it to me once she saw that I could care less if she didn't respond. Today I also tried to chat and say hi to more girls put in a bit more effort to be social. Had a few girls smile and say hi to me. I seem to be getting more used to girls opening and noticing me. Now if only they initiate sex that'd be great.

RE: DMSI V3.0.1 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal - Shannon - 12-08-2016

Using pheromones with DMSI *may* stack, but you have to let DMSI finish "powering up" and you have to know exactly which mix(es) to use and exactly how much to use to remain an overall congruent signature. Therefore, I strongly recommend against it, especially since it will derail the validity of whatever data I could have gotten from your posts otherwise, since we won't know what was causing what.

Day 8 - Shadow2200 - 12-08-2016

After More great advice form Shannon I've decided to hold up on pheromones. I have read else where in the forums and agree this sub is much more powerful that 2.5. Plus it has lots of perks like celebrity effects and euphoric effects. Ran my loops and I'm ready. I have a cousin in the hospital going to visit him. May I'll run into a cute nurse on the way. Let's see what happens. Had a few nurse take note of me had my mind focused on other stuff. Lucky my cousin's going to be ok. Spent some quality time with him so it worked out.

Day 9 - Shadow2200 - 12-09-2016

My cousin's out of hospital and looking much better. He came out to store to see me. He had some fluid on the lungs and now he needs heal all the way up. The celebrity effect is here to stay. I'm feeling like this is how I always should of been. Being noticed is great and the effect of the sub far surpasses the pheromones I was using for that same effect. I just have random girls saying hi out of the blue, and stares a mile away. Still getting used to that very nice though. I had one older woman that knows me from the store. She's one of the regular customers. She was talking with me and another lady and like all of a sudden she grabbed my arm and lead me up to the customer service desk arm in arm. I was shocked that happened of course I rolled with it. I did get her problem with her order handled and that was that. I had seen a lot as far as how I though people act. That did take me by surprise. Other than that I did have one girl I see every so often at the job. She had been pretty distant as far as I was concerned so I just keep talking to her and ignored ever time she keep herself closed off. She finally upped up and started taking after she saw I was unmoved to wither she talked or not. At only 9 days things are looking up. What other surprises dose Shannon and his sub have in store. Tune in to find out.

day 10 - Shadow2200 - 12-10-2016

Things are moving a ahead. The celebrity effect is in full force. Getting used to it. I can assume the sniper effect is in happening also. Just about to run my loops during my work out. I felt confident and indifferent pretty much all day. Been trying to socialize more. I'm pretty much ok with people responding or not. I knew I was good regardless. There was a few instances where a girl trying to get closer to me, and invading my space. These girls are co-workers so they see me a lot. I'm still waiting for the females to initiate sex part. Other than that things continue to improve over all.