Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) (/Thread-Improve-Your-Grades-Study-Habits-4G-Type-B)

Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - dweller94 - 11-26-2016

Hands down one of the best subliminals I have used, it helped me graduate and get through very rough periods when my motivation and desire to study was pretty much zero. I remember having to force myself to complete outstanding tasks but as I started listening to this subliminal not only would I find myself actually doing the work (autopilot) I had to do, but thoroughly enjoying it.

I recommend this to all students it will help with discipline, motivation, how you feel about studying, and even those modules that you may hate doing, with this you'll get it done, it makes all the difference, during usage you don't just feel you can get the best grade possible, you know you can.

My only regret was not using it sooner and for longer periods of time but yeah this helped me through my journey and I'd recommend it to anyone studying and wanting to do well.

Just to add I only used this during peak work overload periods so like 1-2 months before I had to submit work and it still helped me, I had little to no resistance to this subliminal and it started working right away.

Thank you IML! Heart

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - Zane - 11-27-2016

Yeah... I am gonna give it a shot as well.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - Jake2015 - 11-27-2016

(11-26-2016, 08:32 PM)dweller94 Wrote: Hands down one of the best subliminals I have used, it helped me graduate and get through very rough periods when my motivation and desire to study was pretty much zero. I remember having to force myself to complete outstanding tasks but as I started listening to this subliminal not only would I find myself actually doing the work (autopilot) I had to do, but thoroughly enjoying it.

I recommend this to all students it will help with discipline, motivation, how you feel about studying, and even those modules that you may hate doing, with this you'll get it done, it makes all the difference, during usage you don't just feel you can get the best grade possible, you know you can.

My only regret was not using it sooner and for longer periods of time but yeah this helped me through my journey and I'd recommend it to anyone studying and wanting to do well.

Just to add I only used this during peak work overload periods so like 1-2 months before I had to submit work and it still helped me, I had little to no resistance to this subliminal and it started working right away.

Thank you IML! Heart

wow dweller is this for real??

Can you explain exactly how you listened please such as :

1) US track or Masked (and which ocean or trickling stream)

2) Speaker or headphones/ earphone ?

3) Daytime or night?

4) How many hours a day?

5) How soon (days or weeks) before you saw results and what were the first results?

6) did you only listen for 1-2 months and then stop or did you listen for months and months and months until you graduated?

(feel free please to add these answers to my E2 thread, where you replied so that I can then follow my queries there with you too) - so as not to take too much of your space here, away from this testimonial.

thanks

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - rarus426 - 11-30-2016

(11-26-2016, 08:32 PM)dweller94 Wrote: Hands down one of the best subliminals I have used, it helped me graduate and get through very rough periods when my motivation and desire to study was pretty much zero. I remember having to force myself to complete outstanding tasks but as I started listening to this subliminal not only would I find myself actually doing the work (autopilot) I had to do, but thoroughly enjoying it.

Thank you IML! Heart

I can see you have got excellent results by using this sub. Now, my question is, did it help you to learn and understand your materials or anything quickly? Some materials may need a lot of time to be mastered and sometimes no matter how much I try it is impossible for me to understand that topic. So, in that case, did this subliminal help you? Thanks.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - dweller94 - 11-30-2016

(11-30-2016, 06:20 PM)rarus426 Wrote:

Thank you IML! Heart

I can see you have got excellent results by using this sub. Now, my question is, did it help you to learn and understand your materials or anything quickly? Some materials may need a lot of time to be mastered and sometimes no matter how much I try it is impossible for me to understand that topic. So, in that case, did this subliminal help you? Thanks.

As I put more time and effort towards my studies, I feel it helped only because it changed my feelings towards studying as I wanted to learn, I studied Computer Science and sometimes a lot of research is required as with any subject but ask yourself this if you put more towards learning something you will understand it.

This sub helped me more so with motivating myself to actually get the work done, there are still areas that I'm like nope can't do it but I got through it all ... eventually.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - rarus426 - 12-01-2016

(11-30-2016, 10:28 PM)dweller94 Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 06:20 PM)rarus426 Wrote:

Thank you IML! Heart

As I put more time and effort towards my studies, I feel it helped only because it changed my feelings towards studying as I wanted to learn, I studied Computer Science and sometimes a lot of research is required as with any subject but ask yourself this if you put more towards learning something you will understand it.

This sub helped me more so with motivating myself to actually get the work done, there are still areas that I'm like nope can't do it but I got through it all ... eventually.

Thanks a lot man for your reply. Actually, I am using E2 right now for more than 3 months. My primary goal was to use MLS 5G. As, many people informed in this group that they are not getting the result they want, So I decided to use E2 instead.And yes, its obviously a powerful sub. Now, the thing is motivation is not the issue in my case. I always keep motivated. My problem is it takes a lot of time for me to understand the materials.As I am doing my Ph.D. , so time is the single most vital factor for me. So, I am not getting enough time to master my subject. Hope Shannon will work on this issues at MLS 5.5g. I am looking forward to it.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - Zane - 01-04-2017

Thank you IML! Heart

How is ur sleep quality?

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - dweller94 - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 07:29 AM)Zane Wrote:

Thank you IML! Heart

How is ur sleep quality?

If I can recall correctly, it was improved. I have decent sleep anyway but on the sub it was much better, I felt more alive.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - Zane - 01-17-2017

How long did it take before u start seeing any improvements?

I have been listening to it for about 2 days and I dreamt about MLS Idk why.. Lol..

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - rarus426 - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 09:13 PM)Zane Wrote: How long did it take before u start seeing any improvements?

I have been listening to it for about 2 days and I dreamt about MLS Idk why.. Lol..

Zane

Few days ago I have seen you gave very positive review about MLS 5G(describing your sister is using the sub). Then why you have shifted to this sub? If you don't mind, then can you tell me the reason?

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - Zane - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 09:34 PM)rarus426 Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 09:13 PM)Zane Wrote: How long did it take before u start seeing any improvements?

Zane

Few days ago I have seen you gave very positive review about MLS 5G(describing your sister is using the sub). Then why you have shifted to this sub? If you don't mind, then can you tell me the reason?

Till now I have only used 2 5G subs (LTU and MLS). LTU for 30 days and MLS for about 15 days. Both are awesome subs but man they take a lot of energy. This is why I have chosen 4G subs.

I have chosen IYGSH-4G because its more focused on ur grades and stuff and I have read on forum that it also helps with procrastination issues.

While MLS doesnt deal with procrastination issues. MLS is a great sub but whats the use if u keep procrastinating.

My sister was never a procrastinator so MLS was right for her. While for me its an issue. When I was using MLS for 15 days. I wanted to study but I was procrastinating. BUT there was this game called"Neuronation" man in just about one week I was kicking some serious ass. But after I stopped listening MLS-5G. My scores dropped really low..So yes MLS works but I was procrastinating. In general life I saw remarkable improvement. I learned stuff really quickly in those past 15 days but when it came to studies i would brush it off.

You can say that i am listening to 4G subs to build my foundation. Cause there arnt many 5G subs right now. I plan on using MLS in future.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G - Type B) - dweller94 - 01-23-2017

Second day I think, oh and IYGSH took care of my procrastination issues towards my studies, it does the job.