Subliminal Talk
All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train (/Thread-All-aboard-the-DMSI-2-5-train)

All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train - Spiritman - 11-20-2016

In six days I will be finishing my run through of BASE 2.1. I have been patiently waiting to try DMSI, so after I finish BASE. I will take two days off from subliminals, then I will be trying out DMSI 2.5.

I have been following everyone's progress since DMSI V1 was released, which I am impressed with what I have been reading. Shannon, I have to give my hat off to you with what you have created in regards, to DMSI also with MIR v2.1.

I will be trying to update as much as possible once I start DMSI. 2.5, which will be Nov. 29!

RE: All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train - Shannon - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 05:46 PM)spiritman Wrote: In six days I will be finishing my run through of BASE 2.1. I have been patiently waiting to try DMSI, so after I finish BASE. I will take two days off from subliminals, then I will be trying out DMSI 2.5.

I have been following everyone's progress since DMSI V1 was released, which I am impressed with what I have been reading. Shannon, I have to give my hat off to you with what you have created in regards, to DMSI also with MIR v2.1.

I will be trying to update as much as possible once I start DMSI. 2.5, which will be Nov. 29!

I recommend that you take more than 2 days off between BASE and DMSI. I would recommend a minimum of one week.

But... I know patience is finite. That's my advice though.

RE: All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train - JackOfHearts - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 05:46 PM)spiritman Wrote: In six days I will be finishing my run through of BASE 2.1. I have been patiently waiting to try DMSI, so after I finish BASE. I will take two days off from subliminals, then I will be trying out DMSI 2.5.

You may want to wait for 3.0, it should be release around that time.

RE: All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train - CatMan - 11-20-2016

Yeah, honestly.

Given the release schedule with V3.0.1 right around the corner, there's literally no point in starting V2.5 near the end of this month, which is when V3.0.1 is slated for release. Just rest until V3.0.1 debuts, give your mind a break from the previous sub's script, then start V3.0.1.

You've basically put yourself in an awesome position, of ending BASE right before this big release. Resting until V3.0.1 is the best thing you can do.

RE: All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train - Spiritman - 11-21-2016

Thanks everyone for your input. I will wait a week after I finish BASE to start DMSI V3.0.1. Just curios are we still in the testing stages in regards to V3.0.1?

RE: All aboard the DMSI 2.5 train - Shawn - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 02:37 PM)spiritman Wrote: Thanks everyone for your input. I will wait a week after I finish BASE to start DMSI V3.0.1. Just curios are we still in the testing stages in regards to V3.0.1?

Yes, DMSI is still in test mode.