Subliminal Talk
DMSI V1 Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V1 Testing (/Thread-DMSI-V1-Testing)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI V1 Testing - Duke.Togo - 11-08-2016

Day 1

Currently listening to - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZKEd7sWTY0

EDIT - I need to stop updating journal entries from my phone.

So, my timing from being off of DMSI 2.5 coincided with the release of V1. I had four days off from 2.5, less than Shannon recommended, but I did four loops last night of TS.

I couldn't get a full 8 loops in. I tried to get in another two loops this morning, but didn't happen. I'm going to try to get at least 5 loops tonight and continue with that. My intent is to run V1 for at least 10 days, a maximum of 14 days and then go back to either V2.5 or 3.0.1 if it is released within that time. The life of this journal will be really short.

When running V1 last night I didn't feel any heat or the aura project. I now know how that feels because I have experienced it multiple times with V2.5. I do remember having extremely sexual dreams, but I can't recall any details from it. I do remember at one point in my dreams I was consciously thinking that my dreams are really sexual. I feel like I broke the fourth wall while sleeping. Deadpool would be proud.

As Chaos stated in his journal, the focus is strong on V1. I was focused. I was incredibly focused today and got a ton of work done. There wasn't much hunger, and I am only now eating my first meal at around 2PM in the afternoon. My last meal was a late dinner at 11 last night.

Not much else to report as of yet with V1. I definitely feel focused and maybe even more aggressive than I usually am. But that's the extent of it. I do notice that I pick up on things more now too.

I am seeing a friend of mine on Thursday nights for drinks. She's the same friend that I had no sexual attraction for before, but since finishing 2.4 something sparked. Unfortunately I haven't seen her since I finished my 2.4 run, and will be seeing her on V1.

It will be interesting to see if she reacts to me at all or if I can snipe her. I don't know what it is but I had a ridiculously high level of attraction to her the last time I saw her. I'll see if I feel the same way and if anything develops with her.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Shawn - 11-08-2016

As far I remember there is no sniper effect in AOSI.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Duke.Togo - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 12:00 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: As far I remember there is no sniper effect in AOSI.

Yeah, snipe wasn't the best choice of words, but I use that word in the specific context of how she reacts to me rather than referring to the actual sniper technology in the current version of DMSI.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Shawn - 11-08-2016

Ok, got it.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - wolverine_i_am - 11-08-2016

I remember 1.0 was affecting all kinda girls, my type or not. It was even causing teen girls to look at me which I rarely get lol. I like the sniper effect on 2.5, but I kinda miss the more broad range of 1.0 too.

(11-08-2016, 01:15 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I remember 1.0 was affecting all kinda girls, my type or not. It was even causing teen girls to look at me which I rarely get lol. I like the sniper effect on 2.5, but I kinda miss the more broad range of 1.0 too.

How long was it before you started seeing results with V1?

I feel my time with V1 will be a fairly short run. So I wanted to time that run with giving the program enough time to start showing some results.

Day 1 Update

Currently grooving to - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZohnyVstYM

I don't usually update my journals on the same day, but seeing as how I am keeping this run on V1 consciously short, with 9 days left for the most part, I want to document anything and everything that I can.

I ended up having to crash in the middle of the day as I was tired and I didn't sleep well last night. It's a short week for me at the office, with today off and Friday also for Veterans day, I only have two more days of work to get through.

I'll be honest, V1 is making me feel like I've just done an eighth of coke and am blazing hard because of it. I have gotten so much done today, and that's partially because I have all of this uncontrolled energy that needs a direction.

It's nothing like V2.5, where everything is a bit more subtle and the effects sort of gleam over you.

If I can liken them to drugs, V1 is absolutely Cocaine while V2.5 is more like... a pure MDMA trip; it's mind warping and time stops existing for a while.

It's interesting for me because I haven't touched recreational drugs in about 9 years and I swore then I never would again. I'm wondering if my effects on the subs are just triggers of my past usage of those recreational drugs or if I am associating an experience relative to something similar that I experienced before.

Either way, it's been fascinating for me since the only sub I have experience with so far is DMSI. I know a lot of the other members have tried several of Shannon's other products.

The other thing that I have noticed physically over the past three months, and others who know me have mentioned this too, is that I look younger and younger these days. When folks find out my age, they always ask me if I dye my hair black or something else, and most new people that I meet think I'm 30.

I'm wondering if all of the technologies in the recent versions of DMSI, especially 2.5, are also optimizing our brain states to the point that our bodies begin to optimize as well. It could also be an effect of the energy flooding which is creating such physical changes.

I'd be curious to hear if other members who are using DMSI are experiencing similar effects.

I'll be out again tomorrow, I spent a good portion of my day indoors relaxing. I'll see how things pan out tomorrow and if there are any noticeable effects on women.

Until then, here's to the DMSI ride...

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Shannon - 11-08-2016

DMSI 2.x floods your body with the energy you need to become irresistibly sexy. Part of that will be age reversal effects, although that is not a directly stated goal.

It also optimizes your energy, your brain activity, your brain chemistry, your body activity and your body chemistry to achieve the goals.

So to hear that you seem to be getting people thinking you are younger is not entirely surprising.

(11-08-2016, 07:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI 2.x floods your body with the energy you need to become irresistibly sexy. Part of that will be age reversal effects, although that is not a directly stated goal.

It also optimizes your energy, your brain activity, your brain chemistry, your body activity and your body chemistry to achieve the goals.

So to hear that you seem to be getting people thinking you are younger is not entirely surprising.

I have to be honest Shannon, I already miss 2.5. I was exchanging messages with Catman, and I was excited to hear about his breakthroughs since using 2.5.

I also read all of the journals of other users that had used AOSI (DMSI V1), and I was excited to try this sub.

Either way, It's a short ride with V1, so I want to give it a fair chance and at least judge it on its own merits. But again, nothing like 2.5. It's evident to me already the leaps and bounds you've made with the current version when comparing to V1.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Shannon - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 08:58 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 07:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: DMSI 2.x floods your body with the energy you need to become irresistibly sexy. Part of that will be age reversal effects, although that is not a directly stated goal.

I have to be honest Shannon, I already miss 2.5. I was exchanging messages with Catman, and I was excited to hear about his breakthroughs since using 2.5.

I also read all of the journals of other users that had used AOSI (DMSI V1), and I was excited to try this sub.

Either way, It's a short ride with V1, so I want to give it a fair chance and at least judge it on its own merits. But again, nothing like 2.5. It's evident to me already the leaps and bounds you've made with the current version when comparing to V1.

That is half of why I re-released it.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Duke.Togo - 11-09-2016

Day 2

Currently listening to - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-s9fop4d4

V1 has had some interesting effects on me so far, some of them are positive, some of them are quite negative I feel, while others are just neutral and interesting from an observational standpoint.

Last night I played 5 loops of TS while I slept. I had sexual dreams of an ex for the entire night. At some point I'm pretty sure I started dreaming of having sex with another girl that wasn't one of my ex's, but this is two nights of really sexual dreams. Last nights I remember a bit more clearly than the first nights dreams. This would be the neutral observation that I had.

The positives today were that I was feeling a bit more social, albeit scatterbrained. I was fairly calm and detached for most of the day, and interacted with people pretty freely. I couldn't focus so much on my on work as I could yesterday, but generally my mood was pretty good. I haven't really noticed much in the way of attraction from women today. Actually, for most of the day I had strangers avoid me for some reason. Like, purposely get out of their way to avoid me. However, people that do know me were much more social with me today than they normally are. That was kind of cool.

The negative however is that in the morning and again in the evening, I was raging. I had tapped against something and I went full on rage. I don't quite understand what it is that's triggering these feelings of rage, I think it may be the unfocused energy just channeling itself in a direction because it doesn't have a proper outlet maybe. I'm not sure.

V1 is tapping into something, perhaps because it is so sexually focused, that it's playing up some of the darker parts of my being.

I'm going to try to keep going with V1 for the remaining 8 days unless I feel like it's getting to me in a way that I absolutely can't deal with.

I will say this much, I am glad that I decided to do this run of V1. If for no other reason, just because I think whatever this version is triggering inside of me, it's good for it to come to the surface. Eventually, when I am done with V1 and move back to 2.5 or transition to 3.0.1, I'll be able to record these experiences for my own benefits.

And perhaps build on them as I continue my journey.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Shannon - 11-09-2016

Since you didn't take a week-long break between them, how much of this is just turbulence between the 2.5 still running in your head and the script of 1.0?

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Duke.Togo - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 07:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: Since you didn't take a week-long break between them, how much of this is just turbulence between the 2.5 still running in your head and the script of 1.0?

That's a good question actually, and a valid point. I had about 4 days off from 2.5, so it's hard to say. This is also part of the reason that I want to give myself the full 10 days of V1. Hopefully over the next few days I can provide some better reports or the data can calibrate to a more accurate assessment of how V1 is working for me.

I will say that I was a bit more comfortable with the sub today than I was yesterday, so I am slowly adapting to V1. I think the first days reactions were jarring because it was so different than 2.5.

I'll have more for you tomorrow, including how the sub may be working with me and a certain lady friend of mine. Nothing happened in our previous meetings. Perhaps nothing other than our usual interactions will happen tomorrow. Either way, I'll try to be as detailed as possible.

RE: DMSI V1 Testing - Shannon - 11-09-2016

Much appreciated.