Subliminal Talk
AOSI v1 (Test Log) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AOSI v1 (Test Log) (/Thread-AOSI-v1-Test-Log)

AOSI v1 (Test Log) - hunk - 11-08-2016

History: Never listened to v1 before. Probably about 18 hours or so between last run of v2.4 and first run of v1.

First impressions:
-Within minutes of starting to listen to v1, started to feel hot. I thought it was the weather.
-At 14 minute mark, I could feel that it wasn't the weather. I was feeling warm.
-At 22 minute mark I started to feel a sensation in my ears. From the warmth (or was it the tingling sensation?)
-Very soon, it turned to almost feeling dizzy (around 50+ minute mark)
-Vision feels blurry (am I sleepy or is it the sub?)

This thing is really strong and fast acting compared to v2.4. I may listen to one more loop (to make it two for the day).

First loop just finished. Setting the volume by ear (ocean surf is just audible) and switching to ultra sonic.

Edit: The sub's making me thirsty. Like dry throat, need water.

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - Shannon - 11-08-2016

Actually, V1 is slower acting. It's just more obvious as to what it's doing energy wise.

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - kenpachi - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 03:17 AM)hunk Wrote: History: Never listened to v1 before. Probably about 18 hours or so between last run of v2.4 and first run of v1.

First impressions:
-Within minutes of starting to listen to v1, started to feel hot. I thought it was the weather.
-At 14 minute mark, I could feel that it wasn't the weather. I was feeling warm.
-At 22 minute mark I started to feel a sensation in my ears. From the warmth (or was it the tingling sensation?)
-Very soon, it turned to almost feeling dizzy (around 50+ minute mark)
-Vision feels blurry (am I sleepy or is it the sub?)

This thing is really strong and fast acting compared to v2.4. I may listen to one more loop (to make it two for the day).

First loop just finished. Setting the volume by ear (ocean surf is just audible) and switching to ultra sonic.

Edit: The sub's making me thirsty. Like dry throat, need water.

The bolded makes me think you're going to have a very good time with this one. Reminds me of my first time with v1. Enjoy. Big Grin

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - hunk - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 04:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: Actually, V1 is slower acting. It's just more obvious as to what it's doing energy wise.

Ah!

Listened to two more loops while sleeping at night. Woke up with a weird looming feeling in my gut. The feeling you get when you're anxious about something. I wonder why I'm getting this feeling. Didn't experience this on v2.4 or v2.5 at all - as far as I remember.

The feeling doesn't seem to go away.

Other than that:
-The so called 'morning wood' wasn't as strong as on v2.4/v2.5 (it was weird, neither limp nor full-on; somewhere in between)
-Even though I woke up automatically after 6 hours or so of sleep - I feel drained of energy (almost feel weak)

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - hunk - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 05:26 AM)kenpachi Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 03:17 AM)hunk Wrote: -At 22 minute mark I started to feel a sensation in my ears. From the warmth (or was it the tingling sensation?)

The bolded makes me think you're going to have a very good time with this one. Reminds me of my first time with v1. Enjoy. Big Grin

Is that what you refer to as immolation?

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - Shannon - 11-08-2016

Immolation is the feeling of effectively standing in a bonfire of energy burning all around you.

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - hunk - 11-09-2016

Was supposed to meet a hottie at work. I have had a feeling that she kinda liked me. She was dressed better than usual; had put make up on - the hair was better.

Ran a loop of v1 about 3 hours before the meeting. To me it seemed like either she lost interest because of some reason or she felt intimidated. Maybe it was the way I came across during the meeting. It was work, so didn't make any advances or anything. Maybe she was expecting me to make a move??? Not sure.

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - hunk - 11-12-2016

I listened to v1 for 4-5 days.

The reason I say 4-5 is because I had full 5 loops for 4 days and on the last day I listened to 2 loops during the day. At the end of the day when I got home I was so exhausted that I fell asleep before I could even switch on the sub for night time listening.

My impressions:
  • The body felt warm. I didn't see a repeat of initial sensations, possibly because I was running it mainly at night - while sleeping.
  • I grew impatient and was willing to argue with people if they did anything which was even slightly wrong/incorrect. (We can call it being assertive as well. Normally, I would ignored some of these things.)
  • Didn't notice any attraction or other IOIs etc. from the women (could partially be because of the stress)
  • In general was very stressful during my entire run of v1 (4-5 days)
  • It left me extremely exhausted. Woke up groggy almost every day.
  • Short term memory suffered. I had hard time remembering where I'd put certain things at home (could be either the quality of sleep or the state-shifting). Long term memory was ok, only the short term memory suffered.
  • Lots of ruminating, people at work asking me why I was sad, felt like I couldn't trust anyone etc.

There could be other things that I may have missed, but these are the ones I remember. Now, these may or may not be directly because of the sub. However, the exhaustion, lack of quality sleep and being in a constant state of conflict (is it possible, the hottie in previous post picked up on that energy?) made me decide not to continue with it.

Switching back to v2.4. Although, people have posted great insights while running v2.5; so I'm thinking maybe I should run v2.5 as well. I wasn't planning to run v2.5 because of the weight gain and lack of motivation in getting things done I experienced during my two weeks with v2.5. Maybe it's the healing in v2.4 that helped.

Would appreciate any thoughts/opinions on v2.4 vs v2.5. Thanks.

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - maxx55 - 11-12-2016

If you had results with 2.4, then I'd say go to 2.4. I haven't used 2.5 and probably won't. But with 3.0.1 most likely coming out by the end of this month, using a version with clearing now wouldn't hurt at all.

Odds are, even if you went straight to executing 2.5's script and getting results, you'd get even better results from 3.0.1 with all the enhancements and extra quirples of power. Makes sense to clear some stuff now to set up for that awesome run with the 3.x branch.

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - Duke.Togo - 11-12-2016

I agree with MAXX, if you were running 2.4, continue with that and see where it takes you. At the end of the month, we'll have 3.0.1, and I am most looking forward to that version of the sub as well.

It's interesting to hear some of what you experienced in V1, because I had a lot of the same experiences, straight down to a paranoia that started creeping up on me. Also, my temper was always blazing and I think the effects of V1 are still being triggered within me now.

Wow... your post made a lot of my experiences on V1 more concrete. Thank You man!

RE: AOSI v1 (Test Log) - hunk - 11-12-2016

(11-12-2016, 05:29 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I agree with MAXX, if you were running 2.4, continue with that and see where it takes you. At the end of the month, we'll have 3.0.1, and I am most looking forward to that version of the sub as well.

It's interesting to hear some of what you experienced in V1, because I had a lot of the same experiences, straight down to a paranoia that started creeping up on me. Also, my temper was always blazing and I think the effects of V1 are still being triggered within me now.

Wow... your post made a lot of my experiences on V1 more concrete. Thank You man!

Thanks for your post @Duke.Togo. I just went through your v1 journal and I certainly agree that there are many similarities. For example, even though I didn't mention it, I experienced women opening and holding doors for me as well. Maybe only 2 or 3 times during my 4-5 days of v1. run, but this was more than usual and enough to stand out.