Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-14-2016

Tiredness is still present, but starting to fade. I tried to sleep, but my mind would not rest with what happened today. Still feeling tired enough that I would normally be trying to sleep, but I think I would need the sleep aid for that, and of course, that won't work because of the fact that I'm running and relying on MIR right now... so I might as well just observe the results.

Becoming less and less tired. The program and my immune system are taking back control. I still have had no symptoms.

I think for 2.1 I am going to try to make it power up as much as I possibly can safely, because I want to see just how fast I can make this thing work.

Feeling pretty much back to normal. I still faintly feel tired and altered state, but only faintly more than normal.

Something I forgot to mention, I and a few of my testers have reported a couple of interesting side effects. One is that the energy flooding gives them a lot of energy to do things they couldn't do before. Not all of them, but most of them.

One that a couple have reported seems to be a sort of increased short temper effect as the program force marches the infection to its death. I'll be adding scripting to kill that effect, whether or not it is caused by the program.

One seems to be that the person's aura may be triggering reactions from others based on being flooded with positive energy. One tester reports increased attraction and interest from others of their gender of sexual preference, and I had my waitress tonight avoid me all night while talking to others, and then when I left, she said (while she was talking to a group of customers for purely social reasons) she was sorry that we couldn't talk more tonight, and then she pulled me in and gave me a hug... I know she's been interested in me, but I have never had that happen before, and it doesn't even make sense unless there was some sort of ASD or response to my emotional state tonight...

Anyway, interesting stuff. Hopefully, onward to 2.1 later today. Off to sleep.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-15-2016

Woke up with no symptoms except perhaps the possibility that I am slightly more frequently than normal clearing my throat.

Do not feel the state shifting, although I know I am in an altered state. I feel like I could go back to sleep, though not exhausted.

Working on 2.1 today starting with making it work FASTARRRRR!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-15-2016

Wow Shannon, with ALL the New Technology stuff you've added to MIR2 dang man its amazing we wont be flying and levitating and all kindsa cool stuff. I was reading all about it on in your private journal there man... cool stuff,very cool as a friend of mine used to say EVER HIGHER! Keith.
I truly AM blown away from all of this...Man , Keith McCaslyn.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-15-2016

I'm trying to make it kick as much ass as possible before I run out of time to work on it. Smile

Today a few times I went out and switched from the hybrid/trickling stream track on MIR2 to the ultrasonic, same volume, for an hour at a time, twice. Both times, I started getting symptoms back. Apparently, reducing the power from whatever you set it to, at all, may result in issues. So when you choose your track format and volume, never decrease it in power.

For MIR, power levels will be:

Masked Format (Weakest)
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shawn - 11-16-2016

(11-15-2016, 09:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: For MIR, power levels will be:

Masked Format (Weakest)
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

Will it be also the case for people who resist most with US with current programs?

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-16-2016

(11-16-2016, 09:40 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 09:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: For MIR, power levels will be:

Masked Format (Weakest)
Ultrasonic
Hybrid (Strongest)

Will it be also the case for people who resist most with US with current programs?

It might be. But if you're resisting a program which is only instructing you to power up your immune system and destroy invaders, then you have a very serious control freak issue! You have to understand that people resist for more than one reason. Usually it is the content of the script they are resisting. But who on Earth would fear killing their cold or flu or fighting off an infection? At that point all you have left is raw stubbornness based on fear of loss of control.

But even then you have options.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - RealDude - 11-16-2016

Hello Shannon, I used to be an old member here, but had my account deleted.

I have an unrelated but urgent question, don't know where to ask.

I am dealing with some serious slander behind my back. How to exactly deal with it? I took it up with the person in question, but it hasn't stopped yet, just more subtle. Just how the heck to deal with it? I suspect envy is at work here.

Should I ignore it, complain about it, or threaten that person of serious legal consequences? I don't really know what exactly is being said, but I know it is slanderous.

One of my testers just reported something that concerns resistance, and why he was resisting MIR2... very eye opening. I'm going to add a few things to deal with that very unexpected revelation now.

(11-16-2016, 11:03 AM)RealDude Wrote: Hello Shannon, I used to be an old member here, but had my account deleted.

I have an unrelated but urgent question, don't know where to ask.

I am dealing with some serious slander behind my back. How to exactly deal with it? I took it up with the person in question, but it hasn't stopped yet, just more subtle. Just how the heck to deal with it? I suspect envy is at work here.

Should I ignore it, complain about it, or threaten that person of serious legal consequences? I don't really know what exactly is being said, but I know it is slanderous.

I don't know enough about the situation to answer that. But if you don't really know exactly what is being said, then it's a good bet that the best course of action is to simply walk away and let the universe handle it. Every time I have done that, the results have been spectacular beyond my wildest dreams - it just didn't happen on my time frame.

The information I recently got from my tester about resistance has revealed a number of things I need to develop and add to the skeleton script for 6g, so this will be going into MIR2.1 and DMSI. It delays my build, but makes the results much more effective.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-16-2016

Yea for the power of tester,very revealing!! Yer like NO Other subliminal maker in history!! Listening to your "fellow country men" around the world, and having Testers as well are only 2 of a thousand reasons plus why Indigo Mind Lab is decades ,if not light years ahead of the Sub.companies that I've tried over the last 30 years. Yes 30 ! MIR2. additions and progress is amazing already. killing the 'short tempered' effect & cause is an awesome addition as well...amazing. be nice to be added to other programs. as one who is scot-irish-welsch-cherokee,Im passion about every thing and as a result people who are highly passion have some of thee greatest hurts(let downs, in particular) and some of thee greatest tempers. so that addition of 'healing,stopping and clearing' short tempered-ness that is enormoulsy valuable in many directions and YES it also ties into healing and the effects on the body ..it does relate..the less heated,tempered one is on a regular basis the better it is over all...better sleep,better clarity and far less stress on the immune system and related. so yes it very much is connected to new MIR2.0.1