Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-13-2016

We just call it Hock or Hockin' here,in carolina, when ya have that 'snoggy' stuff going on..thats what I've always heard it called and what we as a collective here in north eastern north carolina,have called it,as such.

The work with MIR2 is amazing man...especially your results with the hybrid...
and speaking of the altered states,state shifting technology... you know how much, I am all for "dream your best solution" in 6G and shit ,right? well heres a WHAT IF,Shannon.... what IF you could create a program on dreaming your best solution and while your're 'over there in dreamland" ONE could not only create,but be shown thee best solution(s),and also BE IN AN ALTERED STATE of awareness and 'create','build','bring into to being" the things that we most desire money,love,connection,freindships,you name it, ALL while 'over there' in the dream even more,altered state? Ya know.I've always known and have read over the many years and in lectures/workshops that 'creation' begins 'elsewhere' as in the 4th,5th,6th dimension and HIGHER...soooooo,whats wrong with being able to more 'master' the creation-creative process as well??
I've had many many instances thru out MY life where where I dreamt "it" & later 'it' happened..or I dreamed it and then 6 months later there it was in the 'waking,awake state', the whole friggin scenario...layed out in vivid living colour...right there!! Just as I had dreamt it! in detail I might add!!
Lucid Altered Conscious Creative Dreaming Solutions(LACCDS for short:-) who woulda thunk?:-)

(11-13-2016, 01:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 01:16 PM)apollolux Wrote: I don't know where you get "snoggy" from, must be a Florida thing. Wink I say snorty or "snorky" when describing that kind of congestion.

Nah, it's an invented word. I didn't know it was in use for anything else when I came up with it.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 03:14 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: We just call it Hock or Hockin' here,in carolina, when ya have that 'snoggy' stuff going on..thats what I've always heard it called and what we as a collective here in north eastern north carolina,have called it,as such.

The work with MIR2 is amazing man...especially your results with the hybrid...
and speaking of the altered states,state shifting technology... you know how much, I am all for "dream your best solution" in 6G and shit ,right? well heres a WHAT IF,Shannon.... what IF you could create a program on dreaming your best solution and while your're 'over there in dreamland" ONE could not only create,but be shown thee best solution(s),and also BE IN AN ALTERED STATE of awareness and 'create','build','bring into to being" the things that we most desire money,love,connection,freindships,you name it, ALL while 'over there' in the dream even more,altered state? Ya know.I've always known and have read over the many years and in lectures/workshops that 'creation' begins 'elsewhere' as in the 4th,5th,6th dimension and HIGHER...soooooo,whats wrong with being able to more 'master' the creation-creative process as well??
I've had many many instances thru out MY life where where I dreamt "it" & later 'it' happened..or I dreamed it and then 6 months later there it was in the 'waking,awake state', the whole friggin scenario...layed out in vivid living colour...right there!! Just as I had dreamt it! in detail I might add!!
Lucid Altered Conscious Creative Dreaming Solutions(LACCDS for short:-) who woulda thunk?:-)

(11-13-2016, 01:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 01:16 PM)apollolux Wrote: I don't know where you get "snoggy" from, must be a Florida thing. Wink I say snorty or "snorky" when describing that kind of congestion.

Nah, it's an invented word. I didn't know it was in use for anything else when I came up with it.

I still don't know how to make a person dream their best solution... otherwise the original sub would have worked. Can't do any of the fancy stuff until we figure that out first, regardless how much technology we throw at it.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-13-2016

Right ! I remember One guys testimonial about 'dream your best solution" I believe he was an architech of some sort,who'd had great success with dream your best solution and dreamed the whole lay out,solutions and everything,related. That was the ONLY that I ever read about...so a one hit wonder does happen.....but I Know yr not aiming for a one hit wonder..but a perfect 100 or as close as possilbe. the solution to this Im shure is out there somewhere in the ether's down the road Im shure of it !!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-13-2016

Yeah, and I don't even remember that one. lol

In other news, I feel like I am past the sore throat. And I've been working again... interesting thing about the altered state, it gets deeper as the infection gets worse, and fades away as it gets better.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Raz - 11-14-2016

(11-13-2016, 05:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: I still don't know how to make a person dream their best solution... otherwise the original sub would have worked. Can't do any of the fancy stuff until we figure that out first, regardless how much technology we throw at it.

One of the major hurdles to extracting information from the dreamscape is to induce a stable and constant state of clear dreaming. Maybe it is only possible after one has tapped fairly deep into a lucid dream state.

I noticed that diet is an important part of being able to dream/recall dreams, for instance if your vitamin B6 levels are low chances of experiencing and recalling a dream are low, too. I know from personal experience that the higher my B6 intake, the more I dream/recall dreams. Tea from mugwort before going to sleep is having similar effects like vitamin B6, coming from the thujone I suspect.

Another hurdle with respect to dreaming specifically about something and your subliminals are clearing/healing modules and resistance. Those seem to influence the dream content heavily, colored by the themes of the individual subliminal programs. Once clearing and resistance are sufficiently dealt with, the dream content changes. I distinctly noticed that during LTU.

A third point is a strong and conscious desire by the dreamer to dream, but this seems relatively easy to achieve for you with your current power of subliminal influence.

So I think to get closer to dreaming your best solution is to first induce and stabilize the dream state and in a second step to steer the content. But to get this done right and for real you might have to research a lot deeper into the subject, which, of course, means allocating a lot of time.

But that is something I'd gladly pay a decent price for.

Just my two cents Wink

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-14-2016

Brillant rendering Raz! Agreed!! again it is possible and do-able eventually. Mugwart ,ah? humm I'll have to look into that. Im up on my vitimin B6 and B-complex everyday and more also I take a good does of MSM/TGM combo from supergoodstuff dot com,too! excellent mood enhancer and emotional balancer,too!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-14-2016

Perhaps, but this is a MIR2 testing journal. Let's not derail it further.

I was able to start working in the early hours of the morning, and went to bed, woke up feeling pretty much fine, and I am able to work again now.

Of course seeing how one of my testers fared I am going to keep playing it until at least 3 days after the symptoms are entirely gone. :

One of my testers had two very telling things happen:

1. Half way through testing, their computer crashed and MIR stopped playing for at least 3 hours. Result: The infection surged in strength and got significantly worse than it had been. It took 2 hours of hybrid to get back under control.

2. While sleeping in a room where children were present, they lowered the volume significantly for their benefit, and woke up significantly worse.

This shows the exact same data that we had show up from V1:

1. The immune system kills the weakest of the infection first, and then progressively deals with the stronger and stronger germs. When you stop in the middle, those stronger germs immediately take over and start multiplying, making the infection worse. DON'T STOP IN THE MIDDLE.

2. When it comes to MIR2, volume = power and effectiveness rating. Low volume, less power. High volume, more power. Therefore, masked format will not be as powerful as ultrasonic, and ultrasonic will not be as powerful as hybrid. Use the highest volume you can always with MIR.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - 4Kingdoms - 11-14-2016

Is MIR2 like V1 run continuously?
Or are you supposed to do a certain number of loops with MIR2?
Is there an estimate on when you will release MIR2 for purchase?

(11-14-2016, 10:04 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Is MIR2 like V1 run continuously?
Or are you supposed to do a certain number of loops with MIR2?
Is there an estimate on when you will release MIR2 for purchase?

I was hoping MIR2 would be loops per day, but this shows that it;s got to be used continuously, in spite of P3/4/5, because as I said before, moving energy actively requires active motivation for the subconscious mind in the form of instructions coming in.

I have a number of adjustments I am going to make to MIR2 today and then hopefully tomorrow I can build it. Since MIR2.1 will be improving and correcting MIR2.0, we won't need to test it. Once it is built, I will just release it.

MIR 2.1 will be the first subliminal program to include hybrid tracks as standard.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - maxx55 - 11-14-2016

Would the hybrid track always be the best choice for overcoming resistance/obvious results? And will all future releases (specifically DMSI) include hybrid tricks?

(11-14-2016, 03:56 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Would the hybrid track always be the best choice for overcoming resistance/obvious results? And will all future releases (specifically DMSI) include hybrid tricks?

No, sadly, it will not. Some personality types may take the volume of the ultrasonic track as "being told what to do" and stubbornness ensues, even though the script is telling you to fight off invaders for your own health.

I am contemplating whether or not to make hybrid tracks standard.

As an experiment, tonight I went out to eat and while driving and eating, turned off the program.

The idea was to see what happens if I think all the symptoms are gone. If the infection is really gone, then when I turn it back on, I should not have much in the way of noticeable effect.

During my meal, no symptoms. I was hopeful. But then I got home and turned it on again, and BOOM... hardcore state shifting, altered state, energy flooding, and tiredness. All signs that the infection was not gone, and was gaining strength rapidly.

So once again... 3 or more days after all symptoms are gone before you stop using MIR.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-14-2016

What a Helluva journey watching this MIR2 Unfold...brlliant move tonight Mr.Matheson... very good experiement over dinner,ect.

I'm looking forward to when I am done testing 2.0 (read: not using it) so I can make 2.1 and release the damned thing.