Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 08:09 AM)THolt Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 06:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am wondering lately if MIR2 isn't the reason I am sleeping all the time. Have not used it since last post, been trying to get back to BAMM... maybe this is subliminal overload.

Yeah I am not getting the full effect of BAMM either. Have you thought about making a BAMM football program so the effects of BAMM will be amplified

I'm not saying I am not getting the full effect of BAMM, my issue is that I can't use it while I am testing other stuff. But I decided against the football because it would be about like trying to put SCRAM jets on a Spitfire.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Inconceivablezen - 11-07-2016

I cannot imagine shifting subs as often as you do Shannon. It takes me 1-2 weeks to adjust to a new sub and get back to full energy levels. I do in fact know that you have to test these subs, but I think you need more testers that might be willing to get paid for it and even do blind testing. That way you do not have to switch from MIR 2.0 to DMSI 2.5 and back to BAMM.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 09:32 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: I cannot imagine shifting subs as often as you do Shannon. It takes me 1-2 weeks to adjust to a new sub and get back to full energy levels. I do in fact know that you have to test these subs, but I think you need more testers that might be willing to get paid for it and even do blind testing. That way you do not have to switch from MIR 2.0 to DMSI 2.5 and back to BAMM.

If that were a feasible option, I would be doing it. For now, it's not really feasible.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Zane - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 10:41 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 09:32 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: I cannot imagine shifting subs as often as you do Shannon. It takes me 1-2 weeks to adjust to a new sub and get back to full energy levels. I do in fact know that you have to test these subs, but I think you need more testers that might be willing to get paid for it and even do blind testing. That way you do not have to switch from MIR 2.0 to DMSI 2.5 and back to BAMM.

If that were a feasible option, I would be doing it. For now, it's not really feasible.

Shannon,
Take it nice and slow.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - robstar - 11-08-2016

Does this sub have the potential to clear up infections that ordinarily require antibiotics? Say, tonsillitis, STIs, gum/tooth infections?

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 05:19 AM)robstar Wrote: Does this sub have the potential to clear up infections that ordinarily require antibiotics? Say, tonsillitis, STIs, gum/tooth infections?

I have used V1 successfully to clear up infections of my gums. If that is the case, then it would seem at least possible.

My goal is ultimately to make it capable of acting as a replacement for, or even being better than antibiotics, because let's face it: the age of antibiotics is coming to an end. We were given a gift and we used it stupidly, and now we are paying the price.

Whether or not this is possible, or actually happens, we have yet to see. But what I would like to see is that some version of MIR actually allows us to clear not only infections that would normally require antibiotics, but infections that our body otherwise could not even detect, never mind fight. V2 uses scripting to attain those goals, but I don't know if it will or does yet. And remember, this may not even be possible. But those are my ultimate goals with this program.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-08-2016

Will this beautiful creation of yours and Life Source energy,be priced @ 115 Bucks. so most can afford this, and who would obviously need it very badly and/or need it very sincerly and seriously when they need it? say an all natural non addictive subliminal medicine cabinet,as it were.
BTW: Just saw Dr.Strange online on the down low...talk about time shifting and in the moment state shifting,dang!

(11-08-2016, 09:32 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Will this beautiful creation of yours and Life Source energy,be priced @ 115 Bucks. so most can afford this, and who would obviously need it very badly and/or need it very sincerly and seriously when they need it? say an all natural non addictive subliminal medicine cabinet,as it were.
BTW: Just saw Dr.Strange online on the down low...talk about time shifting and in the moment state shifting,dang!

5.5g programs are $114.95 unless they are a finished DMSI and then maybe more depending on how it performs.

MIR is not something that will be priced higher than normal. I want it benefitting as many as possible while keeping me afloat as well.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Multiworld - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 09:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 09:32 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Will this beautiful creation of yours and Life Source energy,be priced @ 115 Bucks. so most can afford this, and who would obviously need it very badly and/or need it very sincerly and seriously when they need it? say an all natural non addictive subliminal medicine cabinet,as it were.

5.5g programs are $114.95 unless they are a finished DMSI and then maybe more depending on how it performs.

MIR is not something that will be priced higher than normal. I want it benefiting as many as possible while keeping me afloat as well.

WOW! I'm one of the ones waiting for MIR2 release,I never tried V1 but all the good things i read about all the good things MIR1 has done and you know because of Shannon's technology, MIR2 should be far better.

I think MIR2 will be more like the sub you hope you don't need,because of sickness,I want to have it just in case of heading off a cold of flu but the more coverage health wise the better!Cool

If MIR2 works the way I designed it - that is, if I designed it correctly to be able to achieve all of it's goals - it will be a sub that you can and should run periodically to keep yourself in top immune health. It is designed to seek out and destroy even latent infections that your immune system normally cannot detect, defend itself against or fight. It is also designed to seek out and destroy any kind of infection it finds, although I don't know how well it will affect things like parasitic infections where the parasite is tens to hundreds of thousands of times larger than the immune cells themselves...

I figured as much! When it comes t MIR2,that is. Thank You Shannon.
YOU know IM sooo digging this MIR2 Journal here,if you posted 200 posts a day I swear I'd come here and read every one of them. we do indeed live in exciting times. Keith.

(11-08-2016, 09:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:

MIR is not something that will be priced higher than normal. I want it benefitting as many as possible while keeping me afloat as well.

(11-08-2016, 02:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: If MIR2 works the way I designed it - that is, if I designed it correctly to be able to achieve all of it's goals - it will be a sub that you can and should run periodically to keep yourself in top immune health. It is designed to seek out and destroy even latent infections that your immune system normally cannot detect, defend itself against or fight. It is also designed to seek out and destroy any kind of infection it finds, although I don't know how well it will affect things like parasitic infections where the parasite is tens to hundreds of thousands of times larger than the immune cells themselves...

I Believe it WILL work,I Believe it will work as planned and as created to work. one things fer shure we shall see,we shall definitely see Shannon! Again indeed WE do live in some interesting and exciting times.

(11-08-2016, 03:57 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 02:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: If MIR2 works the way I designed it - that is, if I designed it correctly to be able to achieve all of it's goals - it will be a sub that you can and should run periodically to keep yourself in top immune health. It is designed to seek out and destroy even latent infections that your immune system normally cannot detect, defend itself against or fight. It is also designed to seek out and destroy any kind of infection it finds, although I don't know how well it will affect things like parasitic infections where the parasite is tens to hundreds of thousands of times larger than the immune cells themselves...

I Believe it WILL work,I Believe it will work as planned and as created to work. one things fer shure we shall see,we shall definitely see Shannon! Again indeed do live in some interesting and exciting times.

I believe that eventually, I will have enough understanding to make it work the way it is designed. How completely I don't know. For example, maybe it will ultimately be able to cause your immune system to clear, say, a STI like Herpes, but not AIDS. Or maybe it will be able to trigger your immune system to clear any infection, but whether it works depends on some aspect of your mind or personality. There are a lot of possibilities. I'm aiming for a perfect result, but what is possible may not be what I am aiming for. And I am expecting it to require 1-2 decades of refinement to achieve major results like causing the immune system to be able to detect and fully clear diseases that modern medicine is not yet able to clear.

If I achieve this result sooner, awesome. I am trying not to get my hopes up for too fast, though, because this is no simple or small task. It may require a lot of paced steady work. I want to be ready for that, if that is what it requires.

Whatever the case, this is a seriously important program, and it will have my attention for a long time.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - hsindermann - 11-08-2016

I'll definitely get this when it comes out. For the last 1.5 years my health has been a bit unstable, seems I'm carrying around some kind of latent infection that comes up every second month or so. I'm curious if MIR2 can help with this.