Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - RTBoss - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 05:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: Don't know when the program stopped, but I accidentally turned it off by playing a video I accidentally recorded yesterday while mowing the lawn... but discovering that it was turned off surprised me, because I can feel it still.

I don't like that about the VLC app. It's happened to me before as well.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Zane - 10-31-2016

Finally.... The journal I have been waiting for..

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 05:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 05:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: Don't know when the program stopped, but I accidentally turned it off by playing a video I accidentally recorded yesterday while mowing the lawn... but discovering that it was turned off surprised me, because I can feel it still.

I don't like that about the VLC app. It's happened to me before as well.

It happens occasionally but... this time it was me starting a video and forgetting I had it playing. Video player stops it, takes over audio.

MIR2 uses the sexual energy sourcing as DMSI 2.5. I am eating like here is no tomorrow. But I know it's doing something with all that energy!

Okay, so far since 11 AM I have eaten a t bone steak, three eggs, a couple strips of bacon, a tomato, quarter of an avocado, two sausages and a hot dog - and I have been hungry for the last half hour at least.

I stopped listening to it this morning around 10 AM.

So...

1. It is still clearly running in my head.
2. It is sourcing a LOT of energy.
3. It must be doing something with all that energy.
4. I'm not snoggy anymore, and my throat doesn't hurt.
5. Whatever it's doing, it's still doing it...

Which means one of two things:

Either...

A) It is doing exactly what I made it to do, and is trying to clear any and all latent infections in my system, or...
B) the energy sourcing is unbalanced and it;s making me eat MUCH more than I need to.

The way it's scripted, A is much more likely.

This should be interesting, because if it is doing what it's designed to do, this insane hunger will continue until there are no more latent infections in my system, and then it will have nothing to do but make my immune system hyper-vigilant.

No idea how long this is going to take to disambiguate, but I surely don't want to be eating like this forever!

On the other hand, I am pleased that, by the amount of food I'm eating, it is obviously having a very powerful impact on me. It's doing something serious!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-31-2016

I dont understand WHY You would need or require "sexual energy sourcing' same as DMSI,for the sake of healing. what does THAT have to do with healing the entire 'situtation" (viral infection,etc)?
I dont understand, would you please clarify,help me to understand this and what you mean by it ???
Would not this 'healing process,this healing protocol' require and/or utilize ALL of the Chakra's,or those 'chakra's' best suited and/or needed to help the immune system and body 'heal' the symptom's,aliments? Thank You.

(10-31-2016, 12:06 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I dont understand WHY You would need or require "sexual energy sourcing' same as DMSI,for the sake of healing. what does THAT have to do with healing the entire 'situtation" (viral infection,etc)?
I dont understand, would you please clarify,help me to understand this and what you mean by it ???
Would not this 'healing process,this healing protocol' require and/or utilize ALL of the Chakra's,or those 'chakra's' best suited and/or needed to help the immune system and body 'heal' the symptom's,aliments? Thank You.

Neither DMSI nor MIR2 gives an instruction to use sexual energy. The instruction is to use energy, physical and nonphysical, from the environment, and from all useful and safe sources available in one's environment.

I'm not directly referencing chakras at all in the script. If your subconscious decides that you would heal if it sourced energy from one or more specific chakras, then it will access those chakras for energy. For my current run, it appears to be accessing the heart chakra for energy. But it's entirely free to use whatever source(s) of energy most suit the task at hand. If you "don't believe in chakras" it might use something else.

Whatever gets the job done, while remaining safe, useful and effective.

But the only reference in the script at all to sexual energy is the instruction that specifies explicitly NOT to use sexual energy.

THank ya Shannon...twist or turn of phrase and semantic's...words and we as beings are something else. got it now thank you for the clarification. I get cha on the chakra thing. I KNOW that these energy centers are VERY MUCH REAL and definitely have an effect. I"ll try not to go into too much here as I know there is page/thread for such things,but its like someone asking me do I Believe water is wet or do I believe in infinite intelligence,infinite love,source. the answer is NO I dont,Not when I KNOW such is REAL. AS as spiritual teacher/healer of mind would say "its like trying to quantify the un-quantifiable". very much like what you do 'without saying so"(wink!) thank you again!
PS: I SINCERELY hope ya get the 'over eating/eating a ton of food" thing ,'fixed' - worked out,as
I AM already 15 ta 20 pounds over MY personal Limit and definitely do not wanna turn into jabba da hut,over time, in the name of healing " A,B and C or X,Y and Z either( smile:-) This program is amazing as is the designer of it,such potential and healing with this new program MIR2! wow!

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - chaosvrgn - 10-31-2016

About... six months ago, I remember mentioning that the Alpha Male subliminals were the "flagship" of IML, and I remember Shannon mentioning that not only did he NOT consider AM the flagship, he didn't want to keep building it over and over.

I remember thinking, "this dude is crazy, why would you NOT want to build it." Reading these early results of MIR and getting a limited view of what's possible with 6g -- I think I understand. In the grand scheme of things, "alpha male" seems so tiny now, compared with what Shannon COULD do with this technology.

I only wish there were clones of him so he could research and put out more subliminals.

... think that's possible with 6g, Shannon? "Manifest a Clone of Shannon 6g."

Chaosvrgn...the FIRST thing I thot about after I just read your post about Shannon being cloned is 'WE are Borg" with the collective hive multi-voices saying it all at the same time 'weird shit',indeed.
I think one of this man is enough besides,I've seen LOTS of Jimi Hendrix knock off's as well sincere damn good guitarists PLAY Jimi's music,but baby when it gets down to it there was ONLY One Jimi Hendrix and he was fukin' amazing,the Bach of Rock! Period. I KNow its slow going,but so was creating some of thee Best Classical Music to ever hit the planet,over 200 hundred years old and still a 'hit',now thats somes seriously talented,gifted folk. thank Goodness we have Shannon on da planet with Us.

I think it is possible to create a manifest a clone 6G sub, but I would be really nervous about using it... and it would probably take decades to get results. Clones are not the original, and they don't act like them, either. Something "modern" science is yet to realize, understand, figure out... because "modern" science is all about whatever their instruments can measure, and there's currently no way to measure what makes the body actually respond.

There's only one of those... and you can't clone it. That's why time and place of first breath is so important.

So, no, clones wouldn't actually work. Sadly.

But I still don't know if I am so hungry because it's actually attacking a latent infection or because something's out of balance.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Zane - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 01:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think it is possible to create a manifest a clone 6G sub, but I would be really nervous about using it... and it would probably take decades to get results. Clones are not the original, and they don't act like them, either. Something "modern" science is yet to realize, understand, figure out... because "modern" science is all about whatever their instruments can measure, and there's currently no way to measure what makes the body actually respond.

There's only one of those... and you can't clone it. That's why time and place of first breath is so important.

But I still don't know if I am so hungry because it's actually attacking a latent infection or because something's out of balance.

Why don't u give the IMR2 to some of ur beta testers..?
That way you will know..

Also what kind of food is the sub causing u to eat when u r hungry?

You know is it more like... "Stuffing anything in ur tummy just to fill it up" or Something opposite?

[quote='chaosvrgn' pid='139817' dateline='1477948813']
About... six months ago, I remember mentioning that the Alpha Male subliminals were the "flagship" of IML, and I remember Shannon mentioning that not only did he NOT consider AM the flagship, he didn't want to keep building it over and over.

I remember thinking, "this dude is crazy, why would you NOT want to build it." Reading these early results of MIR and getting a limited view of what's possible with 6g -- I think I understand. In the grand scheme of things, "alpha male" seems so tiny now, compared with what Shannon COULD do with this technology.

Keith's response: what CV is sayng here is profound. the potential for all of this is nothng short of uncanny and astounding. the cool thing is that it is also very grounded and responsibly safe,amoung the goal oriented prgramming and related !! wow..amazing.

(10-31-2016, 02:08 PM)Zane Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 01:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think it is possible to create a manifest a clone 6G sub, but I would be really nervous about using it... and it would probably take decades to get results. Clones are not the original, and they don't act like them, either. Something "modern" science is yet to realize, understand, figure out... because "modern" science is all about whatever their instruments can measure, and there's currently no way to measure what makes the body actually respond.

Why don't u give the IMR2 to some of ur beta testers..?
That way you will know..

Also what kind of food is the sub causing u to eat when u r hungry?

You know is it more like... "Stuffing anything in ur tummy just to fill it up" or Something opposite?

Beta testers get it after I test it. Giving it to beta testers won't necessarily tell me if it's attacking latent infections.

I have been eating a lot of protein today. A t-bone, three eggs, bacon, an avocado, a tomato, two sausages and a hot dog.

I have been hungry for a while now and not eating because I want to see what happens. Very steady, consistent hunger, but not unbearable so far. Tonight I am going out and I will probably eat more protein, and this is a lot more than the ketogenic diet allows for, but I can eat four full bowls of salad before I am full and then be hungry again three hours later without having used this or DMSI, so protein fills me up much better. Maybe I should drink a whey protein shake or something...