Subliminal Talk
Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-MIR2-Testing-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-16-2016

The goal I have is to prevent MIR from aggravating the situation in any way. So by force marching the cold/whatever, I don't want the person to end up blowing up at someone or something along those lines. But I also don't want to change your personality. So I'm only shaving off the negative side effects.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - RealDude - 11-16-2016

Thanks Shannon, that sounds counter-intuitive, but after giving it some thought, I have arrived at nearly the same conclusion.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-17-2016

This morning (it was actually after 2 pm) I woke up and realized that MIR2 was not playing on my phone. Turns out my phone fell off the charger during the night and died.

I have slight post nasal drip. My infection is gone.

I noticed toward the end of today that the post nasal drip was getting slightly more pronounced, so I turned MIR 2.0 back on, and BOOM, I'm freaking EXHAUSTED! It's apparently not gone, and MIR doesn't like that fact at all.

In spite of the fact that I wanted it to kill this cold faster than it has, I have to say that this has been the easiest "cold" I ever had. If you want to nit pick, you could say I had a cough for all of a couple hours, and it's debatable if that was allergies to the aroma chemistry in my perfumery lab or the infection.

So it did work and well, but I definitely had desires that 2.0 did not fulfill, which is why I ended up making 2.1 such a huge upgrade.

2.0 is said by all but one of my testers to already be worth what it costs in how it saves down time (0%) and money on medication ($0), but I upgraded it anyway.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - KingDavid93 - 11-17-2016

Will you also be coming out with a masked/ultrasonic hybrid for DMSI?

(11-17-2016, 07:15 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Will you also be coming out with a masked/ultrasonic hybrid for DMSI?

I don't know yet. Possibly. It will depend on a few factors we have yet to deal with.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-19-2016

It seems to have required only a few hours more on MIR2 to finish the cold for sure.

Okay, MIR2 testing is closed. I build 2.1 when I wake up. Finally.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-20-2016

This program is built in the Generation 5.5 technology format, meaning it uses an avalanche of super-advanced technologies under the hood to make it work. If I tried to list them here, you would start snoring, <--- SHannon's quote's from the MIR V2.1 page release

Shoot ! I wanna SEE the laundry list of MIR2.1 even if I dunno what all is in it... I"d like to see it any who. I"d love it see and no snoring thru it guaranteed .

Thank you for all your hard work and investment Shannon and all that you continue to do and will do in your on going creation,research,development and related.
IM still gonna get this puppy early next year and test it out on my candida infection of which I ALREADY KNOW i Had and fight ever day. even giving my immune system such a energy flood of healing energies would create an even better enviroment with which to fight off this chronic hard to beat condition. On the nail fungal thing,if one does not wan to go the 'medication' route for healing it,apple cider vinegar,prefferably organic, will do the trick. give it some time.
thanx again Shannon yer outta site Man!! Now off to watch Jimi Hendrix @ Montery and get groovy all over again. cheers mate! Keith.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-21-2016

Okay, I have added a list of all technologies used at the end, after the testimonials at the bottom. Enjoy snoring. Smile

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-21-2016

Thank YOU Shannon, fro, the looks of things, There anywhere from 31-to-35 new techologies added into MIR V2.1 and the 'older stuff" really isnt that 'old either;' so in my estimation ya might as well say the whol kit and kah-boodle is new a listing of 44 + in all. dayummm man this stuff phenonmial.
wonder is you already have technology in these new programs that create it or install the believes and expereinces 'that is already happened' that it already 'is'? be it manifesting, or a state of health and well being ect... state shifting IM shure and other things cover this if not in full a least in part and soon will be in full if not already. blessings and light. thanx a Million,Keith.
ps: and speaking of Million.... cant wait to see magical wonders will unfold when you get to the business/success stuff...dang. man...oh...man...oh..man! wow!
MIR2.1,GRP and MHS are all on my to get list for early next year. Looking forward, Im almost giddy with inspiration around these and many others to come Shannon. indeed helping to change the world.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - JackOfHearts - 11-21-2016

Shannon, how safe/dangerous someone having Epilepsy using MIR or any 5.5 sub would be?
I noticed the new 5.5 has a new recommendation regarding Epilepsy and I'm curious if this is a life threatening problem? Can I have more info on that?

Also another question, is using MIR2.1 8 hours a day instead of 24 hour day useless or worth trying?

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - ncbeareatingman - 11-21-2016

Alpha Ramaro 360:-) comments
Also another question, is using MIR2.1 8 hours a day instead of 24 hour day useless or worth trying?
Keith's response: EXCELLENT question Alpha360,excellent! I'd like to know as well.... thanx. MIR 2.1 Looks truly astounding and very very powerfully effective. so looking forward to utilizing it in da spring.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - Shannon - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 06:03 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Shannon, how safe/dangerous someone having Epilepsy using MIR or any 5.5 sub would be?
I noticed the new 5.5 has a new recommendation regarding Epilepsy and I'm curious if this is a life threatening problem? Can I have more info on that?

The technologies in use in 5.5G have been tested for safe use by epileptics, and the safeties held in my tests. It should be safe to use for an epileptic. But, when you start exposing multiple people at once, it can trigger energy overload and that was not tested because I do not believe it is going to be safe. So if you use MIR as or around an epileptic, do not expose more than one person at a time.

The issue with this is basically that energy overload causes the nervous system to begin overloading, and so far the worst of it (with safeties in place) has been "too much caffeine" effects. But we don't want to risk the possibility of triggering a seizure, so we steer clear. I don't know if it would or not, I just don't want to take that chance.

Using it 8 hours a day will make the infection progressively stronger and harder to fight. 8 out of every 24 hours, you kill off the weakest germs and then let the rest multiply during the remaining 16 hours? Not good. 24 hours.

RE: Shannon's MIR2 Testing Journal - RealDude - 11-28-2016

I hate to intrude on this journal with my unrelated questions, but I don't how to otherwise get your attention. Genuinely in a bit of a hurry.
I am taking a 7+ day vacation (~12-13 days) and am running a six stage-r. I am halfway through stage 5. If I miss all these days, it means I have to rerun Stage 5... is that correct? What if I played masked tracks for 1 or 2 hours as a maintenance run on my phone (mono speakers) and resumed my daily 8 hours after returning home?