Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.5 Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.5 Testing (/Thread-DMSI-V2-5-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - wolverine_i_am - 10-27-2016

I dunno whether I'll opt for A or B. 2.4 has helped me massively and so has 2.5.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 07:56 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I dunno whether I'll opt for A or B. 2.4 has helped me massively and so has 2.5.

It's helped me a lot too - I can't undermine what it has done. But it took me through such a ringer for a month, that looking back on how I feel now versus how I felt in September into October - it's like night and day.

One of these days I will go back to 2.3 and try it again. That had something special in it that I haven't felt from 2.5 yet. But, I think 2.5's real magic comes after the three to four week usage.

Either way, I'm all in for the ride...

PS - I'm excited for you with the girl you met last week who texted you back! I hope that becomes an exciting adventure for you! Ultimately, that's all this is right, one adventure after another. Smile

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - 4Kingdoms - 10-28-2016

(10-26-2016, 08:01 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I may bypass 3.0A and instead opt to wait until 3.0B comes out before I make the move from 2.5.
(10-27-2016, 02:10 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: As I understand, they will be released the same day at the same time!!
(10-27-2016, 07:53 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I was reading one of Shannon's journals and I think he mentioned something along the lines of releasing 3.0A first. I may very well be mistaken in how I interpreted what he wrote.

I recall reading that, it may have been me that misinterpreted what he wrote.

(10-27-2016, 07:53 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I also agree with your post on Swisston's journal, we all need clearing.
I just haven't done well with those modules for some reason or another.

I'll see how it goes with 3.0 though. It could very well be a different story.

Unfortunately, we aren't aware of what exactly is being cleared, that's why we feel we haven't done well with the "clearing" versions.

Also, most guys are expecting a female to pounce them and when it doesn't happen... the thought process is the "clearing" version didn't work.

I'm at fault for thinking like this too!! How much clearing do I possibly NEED??

(10-27-2016, 07:53 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: How's the vacation going?

It feels great to NOT have to put on the company uniform everyday. Smile

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - wolverine_i_am - 10-28-2016

Cheers. I'm writing my journal. Will update on her in a bit.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - 4Kingdoms - 10-28-2016

(10-27-2016, 07:56 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I dunno whether I'll opt for A or B. 2.4 has helped me massively and so has 2.5.
(10-27-2016, 08:01 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: It's helped me a lot too - I can't undermine what it has done. But it took me through such a ringer for a month, that looking back on how I feel now versus how I felt in September into October - it's like night and day.

One of these days I will go back to 2.3 and try it again. That had something special in it that I haven't felt from 2.5 yet. But, I think 2.5's real magic comes after the three to four week usage.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-139141.html#pid139141
(10-27-2016, 10:45 PM)Boozy32 Wrote: Shannon I have a question, in your opinion how long should the 2.5 take affect on person? If the person didn't use any subs before for some time
(10-27-2016, 10:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: 2.5 will affect you in seconds or less. Whether or not you consciously know it... that could take days, even weeks in some rare cases. Depends on how much you pay attention, and how and how much you resist.

V2.5 Adjustments/Additions: 9) Made the anti-resistance technology “stiffer” and more challenging to resist.

I believe for this reason alone 2.5 is more special than 2.3!!
I believe this "stiffer" anti-resistance technology is preventing us from noticing just how "special" 2.5 is affecting us!!

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Shannon - 10-28-2016

Right now, the clearing focuses almost entirely on clearing any and all guilt, shame and fear impeding success, and providing self validation.

In the future it will also focus on preventing self sabotage, as well as overcoming the self limiting beliefs that hold some of you in place.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - CatMan - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 03:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: Right now, the clearing focuses almost entirely on clearing any and all guilt, shame and fear impeding success, and providing self validation.

In the future it will also focus on preventing self sabotage, as well as overcoming the self limiting beliefs that hold some of you in place.

Wow, sounds exactly what the doctor ordered for me! 100%.

"In the future" = V3? And not some off in the distance conceptual release.

Just to clarify.

(10-28-2016, 04:30 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 03:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: Right now, the clearing focuses almost entirely on clearing any and all guilt, shame and fear impeding success, and providing self validation.

Just to clarify.

You, sir, are a prime contributor to making me understand the necessity for and how to make this adjustment. It is indeed aimed at your personality type directly. It will be in 3.0.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Have at ye - 10-28-2016

Oh yes, most definitely! An anti-self-cockblocking module (and I've come to the realization that all cockblocking is self-cockblocking, as are most thing in life) should work wonders. Smile

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - CatMan - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 04:34 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Just to clarify.

You, sir, are a prime contributor to making me understand the necessity for and how to make this adjustment. It is indeed aimed at your personality type directly. It will be in 3.0.

Fantastic news. I'm thrilled to help development in any way possible. Not just for selfish reasons, but because I recognise I'm not the only person in the world that has the issues I do. So it has broad implications for many!

I'm excited to hear this. I was concerned my lack of journaling has limited my ability to contribute. I'm glad what I have said previously will help advance things. I look forward to V3, until then, I will keep V2.5's snowflakes falling.

Thank you for the clarification.

(10-28-2016, 04:55 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:34 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Just to clarify.

Fantastic news. I'm thrilled to help development in any way possible. Not just for selfish reasons, but because I recognise I'm not the only person in the world that has the issues I do. So it has broad implications for many!

I'm excited to hear this. I was concerned my lack of journaling has limited my ability to contribute. I'm glad what I have said previously will help advance things. I look forward to V3, until then, I will keep V2.5's snowflakes falling.

Thank you for the clarification.

That would be why I said "aimed at your personality type", instead of "aimed at you". Wink

You do what's right for you and I'll take what I can get from the posts, and it will all come out in the wash.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-30-2016

Day 17

Current life soundtrack song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aLFmLmHyTQ

A few observations from the past few days. I'm starting to feel more aggressive. I can only attribute this to an increase in testosterone. I also look physically stronger, muscular, and more imposing than I had previously.

My appetite has also increased significantly, and I eat a lot more these days. I am still on an intermittent fast of 16/8. Because of this I haven't seen much of an increase in my weight. Ironically enough, I have dropped about 16 pounds since starting DMSI V2.4 about 7 weeks ago. Maybe more, maybe 2 months now. I am the lowest I have weighed in about 7 years.

And I intend to drop down another 19 pounds over the next several months. I am eating carbs and this past week I went a little nuts with the desserts, but, overall, I've been OK.

Had an interesting experience last Thursday night when I went to a bar I often frequent. A different bartender was there that night, a girl I like, but not the usual girl I see. Anyway, we got into talking and out of the blue she mentioned how she knew she wasn't the other girl that I talk to, and that's who I probably rolled in that evening hoping to catch. She went through this whole justification thing. I told her the only reason why I come into the bar is to have a beer. At the end of the night we had shots together on her.

Friday I take one of the guys on my team and troop to find this place that has amazing doughnuts, a place called doughnut plant. If ever in NYC, find this place and get the tres leches. It's a 4 dollar doughnut, ridiculously priced even for NYC standards, but goddamn if it wasn't one of the best things I had ever tasted in my life. Anyway, we ended up ordering 6 doughnuts but they only counted 5. So they gave us one of them for free.

Today I went into a cafe and ordered a coffee and got it automagically upgraded to supersize. I was getting experiences like this a lot with DMSI V2.3. Never really got it with 2.4, except maybe once at a bar. But just that once. Now, it's happened a few times this past week. Fun stuff!

In terms of looks, women are slowly starting to warm up to me again in the past few days. Prior to that, it's like I was ghosted for an entire week. This has led me to want to experiment a bit on how I use DMSI. After I hit my 21 days, I am going to take Friday's and Saturday's off from the sub. I've read a lot of journals where people have posted about the effects of what happened after they stopped using the sub. I think that's key and the best way to have the sub work is to take a couple of days off to actually let the brain process the programming, and then start it again. I'm going to start using the sub just like I would a workout routine. I couldn't exercise 7 days a week for weeks on end; I'd never give my muscles time to recover or build and I'd just burn out.

I feel this sub needs a similar approach. I need some time to let the programming set in and process and then start the sub again to continue to build. I'm waiting for 21 days because I've read and have been told several times that that's how long it takes for a habit to form. The 21 days could be an inaccurate statement that has some how become the standard on how people believe habits are formed, but, all the same, I decided on doing this break thing after I hit 3 weeks, so that's how I'm going to do it. The timing also coincides because I actually hit day 21 Friday morning. So, come Friday evening, I'll be off the sub that night and Saturday night, and back on on Sunday.

I have read the DMSI sales page and there was a suggested usage of time for this sub being designed to run for 90 day increments. Whether with this version of DMSI or 3.0, I think I'd like to give the sub a good run for 90 days, just to see who I become afterwards.

My feelings about 2.5 haven't changed at all in the last 2 and a half weeks, in that I still love this sub and how it makes me feel. I do have some resistance every now and again, and I also had an urge to run 2.4. However, I ran 2.4 for 36 days and I am not ready to go back to it until I have given 2.5 a good run over a month at least. After that I may trade off on a weekly basis between 2.4 and 2.5. Of course by that time, It's very possible that 3.0 will be released and I will be able to trade off between the clearing and non-clearing versions of that sub.

I would prefer that over going back to 2.4, specifically because of the differences in the technology between 2.5 and 2.4. I'd rather work on a version that is built on the same technology platforms and switch between those. We'll see what happens.

Right now it's just one DMSI day at a time...

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - chaosvrgn - 10-30-2016

Same here. I've had strong urges to run v2.4 also. But, I've switched so many times now that I'm trying to stay somewhat stable.

I think you're also on point about taking breaks and letting the programming settle. When I was off DMSI, I noticed all kinds of changes. My body language, eye contact -- completely on point. Now that I'm back on, I'm having a hard time maintaining eye contact again and I'm introverted.

RE: DMSI V2.5 Testing - Duke.Togo - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 05:09 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Same here. I've had strong urges to run v2.4 also. But, I've switched so many times now that I'm trying to stay somewhat stable.

I think you're also on point about taking breaks and letting the programming settle. When I was off DMSI, I noticed all kinds of changes. My body language, eye contact -- completely on point. Now that I'm back on, I'm having a hard time maintaining eye contact again and I'm introverted.

I actually owe the idea of taking breaks to you Chaos! I read your experiences of what happened to you after you took a break from the sub and I figured perhaps that's what was missing; the time to actually process the program. I think this time on and off might actually increase our results at a much more rapid rate.

However, it may take some time for us to see the full effects of the on and off. Similar to a workout program. Hence I'm thinking of the 90 day run, because that's typically how long it would take for me to see solid results from a workout program. I'm trying to approach this as I would any new exercise regimen I have taken on in the past.

How's it feel to be back on DMSI again?