Subliminal Talk
2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! (/Thread-2-5-DMSI-Charisma-is-back)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - JackOfHearts - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 12:03 AM)Frosted Wrote: You say that your GF was wetter on SM3 than DMSI. I am tempted to run SM3 instead of DMSI after AM6. Do you think SM3 is better?

I don't know, I only used DMSI for around 3 weeks while I used SM3 for 6 month.
I can't have a good answer until I use DMSI for a long period, at least 3 month. Also my GF is more attracted to a dark vibe from what I gathered from her. Me saying my girlfriend was more wet doesn't mean I think SM3 was better, it's me reporting that SM3 was doing that as I wasn't completely sure before.

For now I can say I liked a lot the confidence that SM3 gave me, especially during the first stage, I also had more attraction that what I have with DMSI but only during some stage not all of them.
What I like with DMSI is that I'm more open, more joyful but it's not easy to tell what DMSI really does for now, it's still early to tell and compare.

But knowing that DMSI could have a lot of hidden potential I would choose DMSI over SM3. For example the report on V1 completely overwhelm my SM3 results, all that in a very short time period.

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - JackOfHearts - 11-02-2016

Day 20:

Went in town yesterday, there wasn't a lot of people because the weather was shity.
When ordering an ice cream in the queue a young girl around 7 looked at me and smiled.
When I talked for my order she looked at me with a curious looked. Her sister (around the same age) looked at me too but less often.

While eating there was a ~15 year old girl who looked at me repeatedly until she noticed that I noticed her, she had the perfect angle to look at me without me having any suspicion but at some point it became obvious none the less.

The waitress serving even if she was very busy was checking me from time to time, she was neutral in her look, nothing exceptional, lack of curve but pretty face.

I had a sexual dream yesterday, and it was with a girl I knew from school when I was clueless with girls. She touch me extensively to show me she wanted to have sex with me. I saw that girl in a club last Friday, I'm not interested in her even if she is somewhat pretty, I don't like her attitude and her style. I wouldn't date her but fu** her maybe.

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - JackOfHearts - 11-02-2016

I just noticed that I have now a better taste for food. I was eating the same food I used to it and wow I was thinking "this is really good food, is this another brand or type?" but it wasn't. This afternoon I thought it was due to the food I was eating but I just realized it's just me not the food. Even the milk tasted more awesomely good.

First it was the nose, I'm still having a higher sensitivity to scent and now food. What part of the script is supposed to make life taste better Shannon? Rolleyes I guess it could be useful if you are eating pussy for breakfast Tongue

Did anyone noticed his taste/smell ability changing?

I think I'm having a breakthrough here because I'm feeling much better since today, I did all what I was supposed to do more easily today after feeling down for a few days.

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - Blink - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 11:19 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: First it was the nose, I'm still having a higher sensitivity to scent and now food. What part of the script is supposed to make life taste better Shannon? Rolleyes I guess it could be useful if you are eating pussy for breakfast Tongue

That would probably happen when you're more present.

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - Shannon - 11-02-2016

There is nothing in specific in the script that would be directly causing that that results is a results of your interpretation of what the script is telling you to do probably from the Optimus engine

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - JackOfHearts - 11-06-2016

Day 25:

I think I am resisting the sub again. I feel like the sub doesn't work at all which I know isn't true.
I don't think I'm more sexy or more attractive. I feel like women and sex aren't worth the effort.
I'm not horny at all, just unmotivated. I didn't even read the forum since a few days ago, everything was boring which is clearly a very different attitude that I had before.
I wanted to do AM6 or SM3 but this is probably just boredom or resistance or both. I even thought of stopping subs Rolleyes or that maybe subs doesn't work which is even crazier considering what it did for me.

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - JackOfHearts - 11-06-2016

It seems to be slightly better than with a 5G sub like AM6 or SM3.

RE: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - JackOfHearts - 11-07-2016

Day 26:

I feel a little sad to leave 2.5 as I think it was working on something. But I really want to test this V1.
The goal was to have fun for a while so I don't mind switching. Let's see if this version will do something for me.