Subliminal Talk
2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! (/Thread-2-5-DMSI-Charisma-is-back)

Pages: 1 2 3

2.5 DMSI, Charisma is back ! - JackOfHearts - 10-13-2016

Day 1

So I listened to the 3 loops yesterday at around 3am in the morning.
I felt some slight tingling on my dick after a few minutes, it was more intense than on 2.4, it's like when I am horny after a week or 2 without release.
Then I noticed that my temperature raised a bit. I also noticed some energy building in my hands, my hands were more warm than usual, I'm not sure if I was paranoid though.
In my thought I noticed I was thinking about this cute girl working at an organic store, thinking that it would be cool to manifest her as I'm attracted to her a lot. I wouldn't have wrote about that but I read today that you can consciously attract what you want or something similar so maybe that was related. And I never thought about her this way, even though I'm attracted to her.

This morning I was super horny, I was erect for a long period until the beast went down.

RE: 2.5 DMSI - JackOfHearts - 10-15-2016

Time to report I guess, was lazy about it, still am.
Let's resume fast. I went to a club to see if I notice anything unusual. And well it's not for now, some look but nothing worth mentioning. So after around 2 hours I put some phero on. It change some stuff but well nothing amazing either. For now I had better results with SM3 attraction wise and effect wise.

Internal noticeable effect on me:
I'm not tired yet, nothing bothering at all. No tiredness and no headache. I feel very bad ass. I'm not sure but it seems I noticed some women are very intimated, they stare down right away but it happens only with a few women. Same as on 2.4 when I noticed the waitress ignoring me and staring down, intimidated. Most women just ignore me like I don't exist. A few seems attracted.
Today a lot of guys were extra respectful, too much respect to be normal. I get a lot of looks from guy looking at me, with an impressed look.

I noticed since yesterday I'm even more straight forward about what I think, I don't hide it as much.
I was eating with my brother and father, both were having an argument about food, I knew my father was right but usually I hide to not hurt my brother feeling. But this time I said it.
Also while driving usually I lower the volume when I'm listening to music as no one listen to this kind of music where I live. But today I didn't care. I'm almost dancing in my car, singing and all and I don't care if someone sees me. F**ck them********* !!!!!!

Also it seems I disconnect more with my ego, usually when someone say something or during certain circumstances I would get a bit hurt internally. I'm not sure if it's 2.4 or 2.5

Motivation wise I prefer 2.4, I'm more bored on this one. And well get ignored by most women so not cool. Though thinking about it now some were very extra nice, too nice, but they were old women, one fed me too much cheese , couldn't let me go.
Today I was eating at a Sushi bar and 2 old women were staring at me. But well what do I do with that. Also when cars passed near me with girls inside, it seems they are attracted, but in the street almost none look at me. Ghosting maybe.

I was with my GF this afternoon, got a BJ, she didn't seem more attracted. I think she likes the SM3 vibe more. She is not as horny as she used to be. So no effect on her from DMSI that I can notice yet.

RE: 2.5 DMSI - JackOfHearts - 10-16-2016

I think I'm going to switch back to 2.4 after 7 days if I don't see anything special happening. Mainly because while using 2.4 one of my health problem disappeared. It reappeared 2 days after I stopped 2.4 and it didn't seem to be a coincidence because I literally felt it with in my muscle that I was different.
This health problem involve muscle relaxation but I won't mention what it is because it's very gross, it's also painful, it's a pain I have to endure every 2 days on average. I will see if it disappears again after I switch back to 2.4.

Day 3:

Cougar, cougar, cougar, Do I need to say more ?

At least 5 women today showed me some very strong signal of interest, repeatedly looking in my direction, staring, trying to look for my attention, etc . 3 were with their husband and they looked at me after their women made it too obvious. All of them were above 30 at least. All of them made it very obvious except one who look in my direction at an 90° angle when she came into the ice cream shop. I ignored everyone of them but they kept checking me from time to time. I probably missed some of them.

Young women completely ignored me like I don't exist.

RE: 2.5 DMSI - 4Kingdoms - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 08:47 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Young women completely ignored me like I don't exist.

During previous versions of DMSI. It was reported when "young women" were spoken to... they would become very talkative. Try it out the next time you are in that situation.

Father vibe maybe Big Grin , I will try when I can, it wasn't possible today.

RE: 2.5 DMSI - 4Kingdoms - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 09:01 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Father vibe maybe Big Grin , I will try when I can, it wasn't possible today.

It is more about "self esteem" and "self confidence" for younger women.

RE: 2.5 DMSI cougar magnet - SargeMaximus - 10-16-2016

Plus, older women understand that the world doesn't revolve around them, so they make an effort. They also understand how conversations work.

RE: 2.5 DMSI cougar magnet - JackOfHearts - 10-16-2016

Yeah but even younger women can show interest. When a young women behave like I don't exist it's usually because she is not interested. I have seen tons of young women showing interest, looking at me, etc, but it didn't happen yet with 2.5.
Maybe with DMSI the rules are changed I don't know.
Maybe the sexual aura is too strong. But I'm not sure about that because my GF showed no sign of interest either, quiet the opposite. So I don't know.

And the cougar didn't made any effort there, they just showed a lot of attraction, but they didn't engage anything. I don't call that an effort. When I stare at a woman because she is attractive I don't call that an effort.

(10-16-2016, 09:34 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Yeah but even younger women can show interest. When a young women behave like I don't exist it's usually because she is not interested. I have seen tons of young women showing interest, looking at me, etc, but it didn't happen yet with 2.5.
Maybe with DMSI the rules are changed I don't know.
Maybe the sexual aura is too strong. But I'm not sure about that because my GF showed no sign of interest either, quiet the opposite. So I don't know.

And the cougar didn't made any effort there, they just showed a lot of attraction, but they didn't engage anything. I don't call that an effort. When I stare at a woman because she is attractive I don't call that an effort.

But your gf still blew you. Why? To please you only? If so, awesome because that's what I want from dmsi.

RE: 2.5 DMSI cougar magnet - JackOfHearts - 10-16-2016

That's something from SM3 not DMSI, she is used to me now and she does it all the time. I wanted sex and she didn't wanted so BJ it was. She did it countless time, like maybe 15 times or something like that.

(10-16-2016, 10:29 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: That's something from SM3 not DMSI, she is used to me now and she does it all the time. I wanted sex and she didn't wanted so BJ it was. She did it countless time, like maybe 15 times or something like that.

Ah I see. Yeah no good. If dmsi is doing what it's supposed to, she would have sex with you simply because you wanted it whether she wanted it or not.

RE: 2.5 DMSI cougar magnet - Shawn - 10-16-2016

Maybe the girls also resist the aura.

RE: 2.5 DMSI cougar magnet - DisneylandUSA - 10-16-2016

Perhaps, the women are in a relationship... that's why they are not advancing ?