Subliminal Talk
DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-is-in-Testing-Status-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Mystic Pymp - 10-31-2016

For me personally 2.5 seems to work better that 2.4. I'm seeing some IOIs here and there, certainly more so than in the past, but those doesn't seem to convert into any serious results. It's like girls stop being interested in me the second I become interested in them and approach them.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 09:33 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote: For me personally 2.5 seems to work better that 2.4. I'm seeing some IOIs here and there, certainly more so than in the past, but those doesn't seem to convert into any serious results. It's like girls stop being interested in me the second I become interested in them and approach them.

Sounds like you are on your first week of 2.5. This is week 3 for me and they hold the door open for me, watch me as I walk from one end of the room to the other end.

Serious results? This goes back to what I mean by knowing what you want.
I sent you a PM.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-02-2016

Day 21 - v2.5 (end of week 3)
(Confused sigh) My vacation is almost done. Two more days off and I go back to work. I bought a weight bench and adjustable dumbbells (IronMaster) months ago, finally assembled them and started a 3 day a week exercise routine 5X5 Stronglifts, my variation of it. Big Grin

I tried doing 'Escalating Density Training' first and found it to be too exhausting. Great concept, give it a try sometime. 5X5 Stronglifts is supposed to be done with a barbell. https://stronglifts.com/about/ From Losing Armwrestling to a Girl to Squatting 190kg

I have a strong desire to exercise.
I have a strong desire to clean my home, more than usual.
For the moment, both seem to be more important than going out and meeting women.

Having time off from work, gave me some quiet time to think about my issues I have with emotional bonding.
  • All my male role models were womanizers. I saw how 'hurt' the women were because of it.
  • I've watch men and women lose their loved ones due to an illness and the 'hurt' they had afterwards.
  • A guy I work with cheated on his wife and was devastated when she filed for divorce, my Dad acted the same way when my Mom divorced him. Huh
  • A guy left our company to get a job in another state to join his wife who had moved to find a new home for them. When he arrived, she told him she found someone else. He got stuck there, because he sold his home before he joined his wife.
  • This woman asked her husband to move 50 miles from work so she could be closer to her best friend. She just bought a new car. After they moved, she quit her job and hasn't worked since. My friend got a second job and drives an hour to and from work each day.
  • Another guy was forced to move back in with his parents after his divorce because the judge based his child support on his overtime wages. Net pay (take home) $8.00
  • One coworker keeps to himself, great worker, too quiet for my tastes. Found out his wife and child died in a car accident 20 years ago and he's never been the same.
  • On a more personal note, I take care of my Mom, 72 y/o blind since 30 from a tumor that pressed against her optic nerve. I don't want to take care of someone else after she passes. She's as healthy as an ox, does the 5x5 Stronglifts with me. She may still be around when I retire.

I love the respect I'm getting from using 2.5 and hope it continues as DMSI improves.
I'll just take one day at a time, keep exercising to stay healthy and Whatever Will Be, Will Be (Que Sera, Sera)

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-04-2016

Last day of vacation... My co-worker texted to inform me that mandatory overtime at work is in effect until Friday, December 23, 2016.
This means, I will be required to work 7 days, 10 maybe 12 hour days when I return to work tonight.

To keep my energy level up. I'm doing my last run of 2.5 and taking a break from subliminals until overtime at work is over for the holiday season.

Enjoy v3.0 when it comes out!! Big Grin
I'll be reading your journals on my breaks and lunch at work!!!!!! Smile

:exclamation: Remember to set your clocks one hour back before you go to bed tonight!!:exclamation:

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - CatMan - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 09:45 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Last day of vacation... My co-worker texted to inform me that mandatory overtime at work is in effect until Friday, December 23, 2016.
This means, I will be required to work 7 days, 10 maybe 12 hour days when I return to work tonight.

To keep my energy level up. I'm doing my last run of 2.5 and taking a break from subliminals until overtime at work is over for the holiday season.

:exclamation: Remember to set your clocks one hour back before you go to bed tonight!!:exclamation:

Maybe just cut it down to one loop per day?

Better than nothing, I'd rather you keep some pressure on things to continue developing than absolutely nothing until the day before Christmas. That'd be a shame, and you'd miss a lot of good development.

1 loop shouldn't drain you that much, and will allow a degree of pressure on your issues.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 10:54 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 09:45 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Last day of vacation... My co-worker texted to inform me that mandatory overtime at work is in effect until Friday, December 23, 2016.

Maybe just cut it down to one loop per day?

Better than nothing, I'd rather you keep some pressure on things to continue developing than absolutely nothing until the day before Christmas. That'd be a shame, and you'd miss a lot of good development.

1 loop shouldn't drain you that much, and will allow a degree of pressure on your issues.

You raise a valid point!! One loop is better than none and I'll slowly chip away my issues...

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-07-2016

Note to self...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8085-post-140905.html#pid140905
(11-07-2016, 06:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: I was watching a review of Creed's Aventus earlier and it was by a woman.
She said something that made a light go ff in my head for DMSI.
She said it makes her feel like she is "safe and protected from everything except him" (the man wearing it).
In other words, he is protecting her, but represents a sexual threat.

DING! That's going in DMSI.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-140920.html#pid140920
Shannon Wrote:Adjusted the AOSI tuning module to cause the affected to be affected in all the right ways that get them to initiate and have sex, and use conversation as an easy way to achieve that

Shannon Wrote:DMSI 3.0.1: Added statement to AOSI tuning which is designed to cause those affected to invalidate and ignore any and all reasons for doing anything other than having sex with the user.
Shannon Wrote:DMSI 3.0.1: Added statement to AOSI tuning which is designed to cause those affected to change how they classify the user from whatever they now classify them as, to someone they need to initiate and have sex with repeatedly.