Subliminal Talk
DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 (/Thread-DMSI-is-in-Testing-Status-v2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-13-2016

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-2-5/
V2.5 Adjustments/Additions
1. Many minor tweaks to the script.
2. Added Manifestation Statement #4, seeking to specifically manifest sex with those who fit the goal phrasing.
3. Adjusted the energy sourcing script to be multi-sourcing and multi-threading, and allow access to more powerful energy sources.
4. Disabled all of the clearing modules in order to see what the effects are without them present.
5. Tweaked the sniper script to be significantly better. The specifics will remain secret until testing of 2.5 is finished so I can see how it performs without placebo effect.
6. Tweaked the RIFX module.
7. Tweaked toe EGBX module.
8. Implemented P4, which modifies, enhances and optimizes the effects of P3.
9. Made the anti-resistance technology “stiffer” and more challenging to resist.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-136839.html#pid136839
(10-13-2016, 02:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: 1 hour 36 minutes at an ASRB of 5 minutes of audio to 3 minutes of silence. Approcimately 4.5 hours.

But with an ASRB of 5:3, this one should be much smoother on energy consumption.

The audio, not script, is 60 minutes, and there is a 3 minute period of silence after every 5 minutes of audio. This is the value that (apparently) best balances the p3/p4/energy consumption/etc.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-136837.html#pid136837
Shannon Wrote:Please use this version for exactly 3 loops per day, back to back, without interruption.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-13-2016

From my understanding... with all previous versions of DMSI; your subconscious manifested what it felt was best for you. Some guys... including myself, were disappointed by what our subconscious thought was good for us.

This version of DMSI... 2.5 allows your conscious mind to play a role in manifesting what you want. I'm curious to see how this will work??

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - chaosvrgn - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 06:33 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: From my understanding... with all previous versions of DMSI; your subconscious manifested what it felt was best for you. Some guys... including myself, were disappointed by what our subconscious thought was good for us.

This version of DMSI... 2.5 allows your conscious mind to play a role in manifesting what you want. I'm curious to see how this will work??

Was the conscious sniper thing confirmed? I thought Shannon said he's keeping the new sniper and the new manifestation statement secret.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 06:33 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: From my understanding... with all previous versions of DMSI; your subconscious manifested what it felt was best for you. Some guys... including myself, were disappointed by what our subconscious thought was good for us.

(10-13-2016, 06:35 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Was the conscious sniper thing confirmed? I thought Shannon said he's keeping the new sniper and the new manifestation statement secret.

Shannon has been posting is so many different DMSI journals. I can't locate where he stated this about the conscious mind. He only said it once, if I recall...

No, he never confirmed... as you said, "Shannon is keeping the new sniper and new manifestation statement secret."

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-14-2016

Day 1 - v2.5
Before I pressed play, I was well rested and had plenty of sleep. Before the first loop ended, I was fast asleep. When I woke up, I was erect like the Washington Monument!! (Experienced this on 2.3, not on 2.4)

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - JackOfHearts - 10-14-2016

Washington Monument hahah same for me this morning.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Shawn - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 02:04 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 1 - v2.5
Before I pressed play, I was well rested and had plenty of sleep. Before the first loop ended, I was fast asleep. When I woke up, I was erect like the Washington Monument!! (Experienced this on 2.3, not on 2.4)

Interesting, I got this on 2.4, not with 2.3. But I used 2.3 only for few days.

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Ricardo - 10-14-2016

What you want and what you need are never the same Big Grin

It will be interesting to see how the conscious participates.

(10-14-2016, 08:36 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

You are probably the only male that got that on 2.4... everyone else reported no wood on 2.4!!

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Shawn - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 08:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 08:36 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

You are probably the only male that got that on 2.4... everyone else reported no wood on 2.4!!

Lol

(10-14-2016, 08:46 AM)Ricardo Wrote:

Well said Ricardo. The subconscious was giving us what we needed, it may not have been sexually stimulating to the eyes. However, personality, humor, likes, dislikes... that was all there!!

Consciously, we all want the eye candy. In the end... will we be happy once we have it??

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 08:54 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Consciously, we all want the eye candy. In the end... will we be happy once we have it??

I will. Big Grin

Besides, there's no reason we can't have both. Then the eye candy girl can compete with the personality girl for our affections and such. Tongue

RE: DMSI is in Testing Status... v2.5 - Duke.Togo - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 08:54 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 08:46 AM)Ricardo Wrote:

Well said Ricardo. The subconscious was giving us what we needed, it may not have been sexually stimulating to the eyes. However, personality, humor, likes, dislikes... that was all there!!

Consciously, we all want the eye candy. In the end... will we be happy once we have it??

There's also the factor of having something and keeping it.

We can have what we want, and choose not to keep it after we have had it. Wink

I also passed out before the first loop was done and woke up erect. Also been in a really good mood all day today. Haven't had the crazy hunger pangs yet - but going to get food now.

I have a really, really good feeling about 2.5.

(10-14-2016, 09:03 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: There's also the factor of having something and keeping it.

We can have what we want, and choose not to keep it after we have had it. Wink

Let's all be honest, we are all using DMSI to get laid. That is the primary goal of the subliminal.

Like everything in life, there is some "sour" eye candy and "sweet" eye candy. I'm talking about "personalities". And Duke, you are right. If she leaves a "sour" taste in our mouth... we can choose not to keep her!!