Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shannon - 11-01-2016

Tattoos on the head are usually reserved for those who are convicts/ex convicts and murderers (tears) and/or people who are seriously misaligned.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 09:47 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I sat down at a machine at the gym, and this dude slams his towel down on the floor right by my feet. He stares me down like I just ***** his girl. Apparently, he was alternating between the machine and another exercise - I didn't see him. I stood up, looked him in the eye, and said as much. He then gave me his "permission" to continue on. Anyway, I felt no fear, no anger or irritation, but the dude not only stepped up to me, he proceeds to take his shirt off to "display" as I was resting in between sets - check this out:

(Remember what Shannon said about tattoos and the level of "damage,")

Anyway, after I was done I walked up to him, looked him in the eye again, and just said, "Hey, thanks man." Seemed to diffuse him.

WOW what a small world!! Sorry RT, if I had know that was you I would have used a different machine... Blush

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - JackOfHearts - 11-02-2016

(11-01-2016, 09:47 AM)RTBoss Wrote: (Remember what Shannon said about tattoos and the level of "damage,")

What did he said and where? I must have missed that post.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 11-02-2016

(11-01-2016, 09:47 AM)RTBoss Wrote: (Remember what Shannon said about tattoos and the level of "damage,")
(11-02-2016, 02:19 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: What did he said and where? I must have missed that post.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7934-post-136787.html#pid136787
(10-12-2016, 08:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: Full body tattoos generally fall into four categories.

Category 1 is the artistic one, which is where the woman gets a full body tattoo that is unusually high quality and genuinely of significant artistic value and merit, which is usually colorful. Almost always, this woman will only allow one specific artist to "paint" on her "canvas", and that artist will be a genuine Master at what s/he does. These women usually have higher self esteem and self respect and self value than the others having full body tattoos. They are usually tattooed more as a way of making themselves a unique work of art than to express pain and damage. These women tend to be considered very high value and will be highly sought after and challenging to interest or impress.

Category 2 is where she gets a full body tattoo that is aimed at communicating herself to the world, which is usually also a way of dealing with or expressing her pain and damage. These will be without significant artistic value, and are usually chaotic and jumbled. They may be done by more than one artist. These women are typically (but not always) seriously damaged emotionally and are frequently either strippers or ex-strippers.

Category 3 is the "I got so many tattoos that they became a full body tattoo". Usually very emotionally damaged.

Category 4 is the full body tattoo that includes head/face and hands... Those people are usually very... unusual. Usually they have a single theme for their tattoo, like jigsaw puzzle, or some other pattern.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Dr. Strangelove - 11-02-2016

(11-01-2016, 05:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: Tattoos on the head are usually reserved for those who are convicts/ex convicts and murderers (tears) and/or people who are seriously misaligned.

When I was in Australian country town with work a few months ago (I was on stage 1 of AM6), I met a local guy who had a Harley Davidson skull tattoo spelled wrong - intimidating to look at, but overall a very nice and chilled guy. Has a lifestyle that goes with tattoo - rides real Harley Davidson, hunts, dives, does extreme sports, etc. However, most heavily tattooed people I know of (I had some work done on me so I'm informed) don't have any lifestyle out of the ordinary which would make sense out of their tattooed appearance. Furthermore, most heavily tattooed people I see in the gym have very obvious non-confident beta postures and over-compensating intimidating behaviour.

I'll throw in something I heard from this tattoo artist who's been in business for 30 years - he says, up to 15 or 20 years ago, if somebody came in and asked for hands, neck or head tattoo, every tattoo artist would throw him out. Unless he had a lifestyle to back it, and the rest of his body was already covered. These days, a teenage girl wants a job done on her hands or neck which will no doubt limit her career choices later on - sure, everybody will do it for the money, except this guy. Not necessarily because he's worried about her choices, but because she hasn't earned the right to be tattooed by him.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-05-2016

Had to take a step back from the forums for a few days. Some of the egos and BS ideas being thrown around in journals are irking the shit out of me, and I felt like if I didn't leave I'd start attacking people. I don't like seeing people promoting or applauding attitudes and behaviors that stem from emotional damage or negativity. I understand none of us are perfect and are here to better ourselves, but increasing damage/negativity/BS in the world is something I don't handle well. Anyway, I didn't want to be a negative addition, so I had to withdraw. Now I'm feeling more level-headed...I don't know if this is a side effect of the sub, or if my tolerance for BS had just hit its limit.

Concerning the sub, I've been getting looks & smiles (as usual), and a super-cute desk attendant at the gym keeps trying to initiate convo with me when I go to the gym. There's also a new girl at the gym that openly gapes at me. I have a picture I'll extract from spy video and put it up soon.

One of my wife's coworkers, whom I've spoke of before, has finally been exposed to me for a significant amount of time at the gym as well. Before, it'd always been a maximum of 10 minutes (and maybe twice, at that). The other day, it was more like 45 minutes. I caught her taking peeks at me, thanks to Spy Cam. I looked the other way while having the lens pointed at her. She's an expert at the eye-flick, but flick it did. Without the app, I wouldn't have had a clue. Following that day, my thoughts were dominated by her - especially subconsciously. I'd catch myself daydreaming about her, vividly and sexually (I could picture her in my mind's eye so easily!). I also woke up from sleep with her playing on my mind the next morning. This all lasted easily for about 24 hours. I'm pretty sure I dreamed about her as well.

I've been having a few dreams about my SIL. We were sleeping in the same bed, I made a few moves, and she essentially keeps rejecting me very politely. Then we ended up sleeping with our butts touching? I dunno.

Last, I had a dream about my new younger female neighbor. In the dream, she moved out - so soon after moving in. My wife and I went to her new apartment, and we knocked on the door. The neighbor chick answers the door in a skimpy top. She pulls my wife inside, starts making out with her, and then slams the door in my face! WTF! In real life, she'll see me and wave, but also seems to have pulled back a little. We rang their doorbell on Halloween and she would hardly look at me.

The cute neighbor from across the street's kid came over to me while I was doing some yard work the other day to tell me it was her birthday. Her mom came out eventually and started walking toward me smiling big, and then started playing with her hair the whole time she walked me way. She was messing with her hair in a way that she had both arms up and was sticking her chest out as far as she could.

I hinted at wanting sex with my wife the other night, as I hadn't had sex since the night I gave her the massage. I went for it, and she says, "No, I don't want to." I try the, "Well, it'll be fast, so what's the problem?" She got more nasty with her response, so I got pissed and started to leave the bedroom saying, "I'll be back after I take care of myself." Then she sighs loud, "Fine, just do it, then. You'll be mad at me if you don't, so just do it." That went back and forth, because I didn't want her to feel used, but she insisted - so I started in as she scowled away, trying to guilt-trip me ("Sure, just force sex on your sick/pregnant wife!"). Within 30 seconds, I felt a rush of lady lube. Next thing I know, she's into it. I smiled, got verbal - that helped her even more, and within 60 more seconds she's having a body-wracking orgasm. The whole time I was thinking she wouldn't be able to resist my DMSI-aura and I was right. After we finished, I said, "See, you even got yours," and she barks, "FINALLY!" That made me laugh really hard, b/c she was right, and I was relieved we both enjoyed it. She was very happily talkative in bed afterward, so, so much for "I don't want to!"

Had the first preseason basketball game of the year last night. Got a very strange/quizzical scowl from a mother in the row in front of us (like, "I've seen this guy for years and never felt anything, and NOW I see him and he's yummy!?"). I also got the impression her husband was trying his best to make me laugh. He's a nice dude, but usually he just speaks to my dad (we have season tickets together).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, in the last 3/4 weeks I've had one drink - a beer out at dinner last night. So if fear used to drive me to drink on DMSI, that seems to be gone.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Snoop - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 09:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Had to take a step back from the forums for a few days. Some of the egos and BS ideas being thrown around in journals are irking the shit out of me, and I felt like if I didn't leave I'd start attacking people. I don't like seeing people promoting or applauding attitudes and behaviors that stem from emotional damage or negativity. I understand none of us are perfect and are here to better ourselves, but increasing damage/negativity/BS in the world is something I don't handle well. Anyway, I didn't want to be a negative addition, so I had to withdraw. Now I'm feeling more level-headed...I don't know if this is a side effect of the sub, or if my tolerance for BS had just hit its limit.

I agree. In the last few days, some of the people behavior have been similar to gorillas beating/pounding their chests.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-05-2016

Um, so I've had a really amazing day. No - I didn't get propositioned, but the manifestation of the sub is spinning my head around.

I'll refer to the following posts (ah, the value of long term journaling!):

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-120513.html#pid120513
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7934-post-131572.html#pid131572

Leading up to the main event, my dad came to train this morning. He was in "dad mode," or something, and it annoyed me, so I sharply replied to all of his "comments," to which he backpedaled on everything he said. Good.

I bought tickets yesterday, while at the basketball game, to see Dr. Strange with a buddy today. I got to pick the time/place.

Went to the movie, which was really-really good. In fact, there's a part near the beginning where Dr. Strange and The Ancient One have a back-and-forth that reminded me of Catman and Shannon. See the movie, and if you're familiar with their respective points-of-view, you'll see what I mean! Anyway, I digress.

During the movie, I suddenly get hit with a bout of emotion. My eyes welled up with tears while my buddy went to the restroom, thinking about...well, I don't even remember! I was glad it was dark in the theater, I didn't need him seeing my eyes wet - I wouldn't have been able to explain, anyway. I just thought to myself, "I think I'm affecting someone nearby." The rest of the movie, I start feeling euphoric. This HAS to be the mythic "morphine-drip" effect I haven't felt until now.

After my buddy and I see movies, we usually have a geek-pow-wow in the parking lot to discuss what's going on, and what's coming down the pipe. I picked the spot we stood at, two open stalls next to this Cadillac Escalade that wasn't mine. We're just standing there, and this beautiful blonde, with hair I recognize (it's thick and wavy)...and this energetic/girly/happy gait. She looks at me, beaming and laughing with her daughter, and I cock my head, thinking, "I KNOW YOU!" She smiles big, and before I can raise my hand in a wave, she unlocks the door to a white Ford Edge. I wasn't sure if she recognized me - probably not with my hat and sunglasses.

I immediately text my wife when I get in my car:

(apologies for the red-color, my Twilight app is blocking all the blue light in the evening on my phone)

[attachment=399]

So sure enough, it's her co-worker, same one I had instant chemistry with on E2 - my aura alerted me to/manifested on V2.1, V2.4, and now V2.5. (mind you all, this coworker is not the same one I run to at the gym)

What were the chances?

BTW, I'm just now, hours later, starting to come down off the euphoric "high" I've had since the movie.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-06-2016

I went to the gym today. Sunday. I never go to the gym on Sunday. I'm not sure I've ever been to the gym on Sunday.

New girl at the check-in counter. I've never seen her before. I wonder what her hours are. She called to me as soon as I walked in the door, then leaned over the counter, beaming, to say "Hi!" to my kid. She has one of those glowing, fun, outgoing personalities that I.just.friggin'.LOVE.

Not to mention, she was super-cute...

I ran headlong into her on the way out as well. I may be hitting the gym in the evening hours to see if she's there this week. And it looks like I'll be working out next Sunday as well.

Other than that, I had some bigger dude staring at me during my workout. It was probably b/c the gym was pretty dead and I was the only other well built guy there. Didn't bother me in the least.

Oh yeah, when I got my son out of the daycare there he went to watch the kids playing basketball in the gym. He wanted to go in, but I just wanted to go home. The childcare lady was leaving, and came up to talk to us b/c she noticed his lower lip sticking out like he was going to cry. When she bent down, it gave me a very clear view of her right breast down her shirt. They're big, and I like 'em big. She's not great looking, but I don't care. Some people are talking about being more picky, and while I utterly dismiss and disregard the deal-breakers, I find myself more open to women (seeing them in a much more sexual light) that I never would have been interested in, in the past.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-07-2016

Listened to 3 loops TS overnight last night as loud as it goes.

Went to do cardio at the gym by 7:15 AM. That's a first. Old people galore, lol, but a front desk girl that I used to think was just alright was there. Her body is a lot better than I thought, which I saw a few days ago when she worked out. Anyway, she usually says "Hi," shyly, but today made extra effort. Nothing beyond a smile and very enthusiastic hello, but in the situation she could have just looked the other way and not said anything.

Another old female client checked out my crotch multiple times to training today. What's interesting is I didn't mind, feel disgusted, or embarrassed. That's a change.

The rest of the day I've had a headache, have felt tired, and have been highly irritable. I've also eaten a lot today. All healthy, but a lot regardless.

I think I'll start taking a break from V2.5. I'm going to keep an eye on the V1 journals. If I like what I see, I may run it after 5-7 days off. Otherwise, I'll just use the opportunity to rerun V2.4.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 11-08-2016

No loops in preparation for whatever: V1, V2.4 again, or V3 (but I doubt I'll wait that long...)

Dreams I can't remember.

Went to the gym, my jacked buddy who just joined up to my gym recently (who I ran into last week) was there working out with his ex-NFL player friend. He introduced me, super-nice guy. Next thing I know, they invite me to workout with them, so that's cool. Surprisingly, they didn't know what exercises hit what muscles how. They were working "back and shoulders," and that was the extent of their knowledge. They did a supinated (underhand-grip) row with a wide S-bar, and I asked if they thought it was hitting the rhomboids, teres major/minor, lower lats - they had no clue. They like the way it "felt." Huh, ok, well I feel better about my knowledge of lifting and anatomy!

My 4 favorite beautiful women were there today. What's interesting is how I totally, and unconsciously, ranked them according to my level of attraction. Front desk girl had my attention as I passed her...then I saw the big-boobied blonde. She had my attention until the big-boobied brunette showed up. After that, it was like the previous two didn't exist. Then I noticed big-boobied brunette#2/not-so-great-face showed up - and I then filed her away and just focused on BBbrunette #1. I got pictures of her, but not during the important part of my experience.

When BBB#1 got to the gym, she was dropping off her kid at the child care station. I was doing a bicep curl machine (the other guys were done by this point). As soon as I saw her, I went into a semi-trance. I felt like I was in the bedroom - ready to go! I was so immediately pure-sexual and horned-out, it was crazy. I've had this "trance" state before, and it was with this same girl. As soon as I felt that way, I noticed her nipples get extremely erect, and then her eyes darted to mine and stayed there. Then she seemed to realize what was going on, and looked down and away, smiling to herself.

Amazing experience. If I keep running into her...I'm going to have to switch off DMSI, lol.

[attachment=400]BBB#1

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - swisston - 11-08-2016

No calf definition. LOL

I hope I get the zombie horn effect soon. That's sounds like fun.

(11-08-2016, 04:18 PM)swisston Wrote: No calf definition. LOL

I hope I get the zombie horn effect soon. That's sounds like fun.

Where I come from, that's called barbie calves. They fit into any boot. Smile Her chest more than makes up for it, anyway, haha.

Regarding the zombie-horndog-trance, I haven't seen one other person report that effect. Maybe I'm an anomaly.