Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-25-2016

(10-25-2016, 01:24 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I've been listening with the masked track at 12 or 13 clicks the past few nights.

I noticed nocturnal hard-ons increased dramatically, and random hot-flash/night sweats hit me pretty hard.

During the day, I'll get hot randomly. No rhyme or reason that I can pinpoint. Sexual thoughts dominate my thinking process. Was trying through sheer will to project instant-horniness to my wife last night to no avail. Her stomach is upset frequently, and it's killing my sex life, lol.

Sounds like DMSI manifesting a reason for you to get some side action. Wink

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-26-2016

Had a burr up my ass yesterday. Wife was at work, put my son to bed, and fired up DMSI US on my Bose for...9 hours. Yup, 6 loops, loud as it'd go without cracking. I guess I just wanted to see what would happen.

I woke up, same broken sleep, with a very slight headache and quite irritable. I then went to the gym, and the non-attention I had been experiencing was turned on its head. Smiles and stares from women I found attractive. I walked by a chick that's alright in the face, but has these amazing legs, T&A. Every time I walked near her, she'd lift her shirt, expose her abs, and wipe her face. She also positioned dumbbells on the floor for an exercise so that when she picked them up her ass was angled in a straight line directly at me, and only me. Later on, she saw me get my son out of daycare. She seemed disappointed.

Some meat-head got in my way on an exercise and I fumed. I wanted to beat his head in, Negan-style. I managed to keep my mouth shut, but if he had any sensitivity to energy, he would have melted to ash on the spot.

Still nothing out of my wife. I got so frustrated stewing over my thoughts about it I started being mean to her and cause a fight.

Feeling good now. I won't run 6 loops again, but perhaps there's something to the bulldozing method, lol.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-27-2016

3 loops, TS, 14 out of 15 clicks. It was so loud, the voices sounded like a whirlwind. I could also hear a clinking, like someone with two coins - one on the thumb, one on the index finger, clink-clink. The weird thing was if I pressed the sleep phones hard against my ears (even louder) the clinking disappeared. Only when I let go of the sleep phones could I hear it.

That said, I slept like absolute shit. I'm not even sure how much sleep I got. I eventually fell asleep, the loops ended, and I didn't wake until 8:30 - late for me. I wanted to sleep more, but my wife's at work and I knew my son would be up, playing quietly in his crib.

I had new internet hooked up today. I had a thought that the tech might be female, so that sent me into a cleaning frenzy. I picked up toys, vacuumed, swept floors...all to no avail. Two men. Damn. But, I cleaned so hard and fast I was dripping sweat.

I had a dream about my sister-in-law last night. Another vacation dream. I snuck into her room and sniffed her used underwear, wtf, lol.

Finally, thanks to Alpha360 for mentioning a cat in his journal. It reminded me to mention that the cat I had repaired relations with during E2 has turned to loathing me completely. Before we went out-of-town to the farm, I was still running V2.4. At the farm, I downloaded and started V2.5. Ever since I've come back home, Charles won't come eat when I feed the cats. If he sees me, he runs. If I happen upon him and he looks me in the eye, he hisses like I'm the enemy. I don't get it, but it all changed dramatically with V2.5. I asked my mom if she'd done anything to him while we were gone, and she said that he came and rubbed her leg every time she fed them. Now, I'm actually worried about him losing weight - he can't go on not eating like this.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-28-2016

Only got in 2 loops of TS, 12 clicks.

Went to the gym. This happened:

[attachment=387]

...because apparently stretching hamstrings there was necessary. I'm not typically into "older" chicks, but she has a seriously nice rack, so attraction is there for me.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 10:38 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Only got in 2 loops of TS, 12 clicks.

...because apparently stretching hamstrings there was necessary. I'm not typically into "older" chicks, but she has a seriously nice rack, so attraction is there for me.

Lol. The gym's, like, empty. Tongue

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - freerad98 - 10-28-2016

(10-27-2016, 10:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: 3 loops, TS, 14 out of 15 clicks. It was so loud, the voices sounded like a whirlwind. I could also hear a clinking, like someone with two coins - one on the thumb, one on the index finger, clink-clink. The weird thing was if I pressed the sleep phones hard against my ears (even louder) the clinking disappeared. Only when I let go of the sleep phones could I hear it.

...snip

I hear this weird clink-clink too. I think the brain is trying to create a familiar sound from the pink noise (trickling stream). It can get annoying at times.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-28-2016

She's got great legs too!!
The bum needs some work or maybe it's the short's she's wearing??

(10-28-2016, 10:45 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Ha, if the gym were a pizza, Sarge, that'd be one of those 1/3rd of a regular-slice slices. You know, the one you take along with another piece b/c the piece is so small it doesn't even count? Wink

(10-28-2016, 12:09 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

She's got great legs too!!
The bum needs some work or maybe it's the short's she's wearing??

It's not the greatest bum, no, but it's nice when she's doing full squats!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 03:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Ha, if the gym were a pizza, Sarge, that'd be one of those 1/3rd of a regular-slice slices. You know, the one you take along with another piece b/c the piece is so small it doesn't even count? Wink

Lol, so what do you take along with your gym?

(10-28-2016, 03:36 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 03:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Lol, so what do you take along with your gym?

It's a YMCA, not a Lifetime Fitness. Obviously, the picture merely shows one row of equipment, not the whole gym, hence my analogy. In the background - beyond the woman - is a hallway that leads to basketball courts, bathrooms, classrooms, daycare, yoga. On the left of the photo (not seen) is all the cardio equipment/TVs, etc. and on the right (not seen) is the free weights, squat racks, etc.

I'd love to belong to Lifetime, but it's more than we'd like to spend on a gym membership. The Y is great for kids, anyway.

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - 4Kingdoms - 10-28-2016

(10-28-2016, 03:44 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I'd love to belong to Lifetime, but it's more than we'd like to spend on a gym membership. The Y is great for kids, anyway.

I agree, I workout at home. Usually the benches or the machines are occupied at the gym when I go.

It's about saving time as well as money. I do miss the interactions with the opposite sex!!

(10-28-2016, 03:44 PM)RTBoss Wrote: It's a YMCA, not a Lifetime Fitness. Obviously, the picture merely shows one row of equipment, not the whole gym, hence my analogy. In the background - beyond the woman - is a hallway that leads to basketball courts, bathrooms, classrooms, daycare, yoga. On the left of the photo (not seen) is all the cardio equipment/TVs, etc. and on the right (not seen) is the free weights, squat racks, etc.

I'd love to belong to Lifetime, but it's more than we'd like to spend on a gym membership. The Y is great for kids, anyway.

Righto. If it has all the stuff you need, it doesn't matter where you go imo.

I'm not familiar with Lifetime fitness tho, what makes them so special?

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-29-2016

(10-28-2016, 05:01 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm not familiar with Lifetime fitness tho, what makes them so special?

Here's one, different city, similar club.

Ridiculous. It's like a country club or something.