Subliminal Talk
Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 (/Thread-Hallo-I-like-you-I-like-SEX-Is-nice-DMSI-V2-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-13-2016

Where is the p*ssy magnet!?

Still waiting for V2.5 link to get updated, but when they do, I'm running those loops!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - chaosvrgn - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 05:35 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Where is the p*ssy magnet!?

Still waiting for V2.5 link to get updated, but when they do, I'm running those loops!

Benjamin slacked off, HAD TO GO TO SLEEP. Who needs regular sleep anyway?!?!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - eternity - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 05:51 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 05:35 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Where is the p*ssy magnet!?

Benjamin slacked off, HAD TO GO TO SLEEP. Who needs regular sleep anyway?!?!

Me. I'm an asshole without at least 5 hours of sleep Big Grin

I'm excited for 2.5

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - fibonacciw - 10-13-2016

How many days do we need to take off before we start V2.5.

Thanks

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - brightike - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 07:08 AM)fibonacciw Wrote: How many days do we need to take off before we start V2.5.

Thanks

Shannon said 0-3 about 5 days ago

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Minititan - 10-13-2016

2.5 is breathing some fresh life into forums. Every time I've logged on today there's like 30+ people browsing men's journals. Awesome title man, look forward to the movie poster. Good luck rtboss, hope this is your most epic run yet

(10-13-2016, 07:12 AM)brightike Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 07:08 AM)fibonacciw Wrote: How many days do we need to take off before we start V2.5.

Thanks

Shannon said 0-3 about 5 days ago

Thanks

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - RTBoss - 10-13-2016

Ok, time to reveal some news - before I get this run started. Listen up, Chaos! I told you I'd have a DMSI badge for you to make! Big Grin

My wife is expecting. She conceived right at the end of my V2.3 run. It only took us less than 2 month of trying. She's about 8 weeks along now. I wanted to wait to share the news until we were mostly out-of-the-woods concerning the potential miscarriage time frame. First DMSI-baby!

I just got back from the gym. Out-of-the-blue confidence came soaring into my mind as I walked around doing my exercises. All I could think was, "You ladies have never met a man like me." Which is probably true. This entire forum is a community of individuals that have access to tools that put us into a ridiculously small percentage of the world population, not to mention world history. What a great time to be alive!

Bring on V2.5! If I had Ben's phone number, I'd be ringin' him off-the-hook. What'sa'matta!? Can't sleep!? Wink

(10-13-2016, 08:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Ok, time to reveal some news - before I get this run started. Listen up, Chaos! I told you I'd have a DMSI badge for you to make! Big Grin

My wife is expecting. She conceived right at the end of my V2.3 run. It only took us less than 2 month of trying. She's about 8 weeks along now. I wanted to wait to share the news until we were mostly out-of-the-woods concerning the potential miscarriage time frame. First DMSI-baby!

I just got back from the gym. Out-of-the-blue confidence came soaring into my mind as I walked around doing my exercises. All I could think was, "You ladies have never met a man like me." Which is probably true. This entire forum is a community of individuals that have access to tools that put us into a ridiculously small percentage of the world population, not to mention world history. What a great time to be alive!

Bring on V2.5! If I had Ben's phone number, I'd be ringin' him off-the-hook. What'sa'matta!? Can't sleep!? Wink

Congrats!!!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - freerad98 - 10-13-2016

(10-13-2016, 08:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Ok, time to reveal some news - before I get this run started. Listen up, Chaos! I told you I'd have a DMSI badge for you to make! Big Grin

Congrats RTBoss and Mrs. RTBoss!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - chaosvrgn - 10-13-2016

[Image: p5tLUzJe.png]

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - Shawn - 10-13-2016

Congratulations!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - LionKing - 10-13-2016

Congratz man, awesome!

RE: Hallo! I like you! I like SEX! Is nice! DMSI V2.5 - kenpachi - 10-13-2016

Congratulations bro, that's awesome news Big Grin