Subliminal Talk
A delightful meaningful simple investigation 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A delightful meaningful simple investigation 3.2 (/Thread-A-delightful-meaningful-simple-investigation-3-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 10-19-2016

Holy shit

Adding l- glutamine is like putting NOS in a Super car.

I feel like energy is in surplus supply right now

My thought processes are now working properly. Visualizing is also improved.

Working like a smart drug right now.

Definitely going to see how this improves the DMSI

Hey Shannon. Is Visualizing allowed using DMSI? Like visualizing a naked beauty in bed with me or loads of girls approaching me etc. Would love to know

Cheers

LM

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 10-20-2016

It's hard to want to do anything on 2.5 right now.

INSANE boredom with everything and everyone. I'm even looking at people around me and feeling disgusted by them if they look boring or not interesting.
My standards for women have also risen so I'm constantly saying things like "oh none of the women around here are attractive."

All I wanna do is f**k right now. Just have sex with a hot girl and forget about everything else.

2.5 is seriously turning me into something dark..

Decision to switch back to 2.4 or stay is getting bigger and bigger

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 10-23-2016

After sticking with 2.5 it has actually calmed me down for now.

I'm beginning to feel good again. Inside I'm feeling great. As long as I get chance to meditate I feel I can execute the script successfully. Women are smiling at me at work but thats it so far.

My skin is looking great though. I used to suffer from acne (still do to an extent but not as bad) I bought some facial cleansing products and they are really making my face better looking. Taking care of yourself is the first step to becoming a sexy beast

Just wanting to see more from women. Not had many wild interactions thus far.

More to come

Onwards with 2.5!

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - Duke.Togo - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 01:49 PM)LiquidMind Wrote:

After sticking with 2.5 it has actually calmed me down for now.

I'm beginning to feel good again. Inside I'm feeling great. As long as I get chance to meditate I feel I can execute the script successfully. Women are smiling at me at work but thats it so far.

My skin is looking great though. I used to suffer from acne (still do to an extent but not as bad) I bought some facial cleansing products and they are really making my face better looking. Taking care of yourself is the first step to becoming a sexy beast

Just wanting to see more from women. Not had many wild interactions thus far.

More to come

Onwards with 2.5!

I think you're about to see the effects of DMSI skyrocket for you. As soon as women started smiling at me, that was sort of the first signs for me that the program was heating up. I have a feeling by the end of this week you'll see some serious attraction with 2.5.

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 11-05-2016

So not had time to post but heres an update

Still on 2.5. Seeing myself in a more positive light lately.

- Still getting smiles from women at work
- Now I am completely non needy for women right now like dont even care if they're near me or not.
- Had two women in a car go past and honk their horn at me Wink
- Generally feeling good(ish)
- Standards have risen dramatically.
- Not wanting to settle for lesser women but look out for the best looking/best character in women now

Yeah people are also warming up to me at work too and I'm getting more respect. Looks to be a good sub. Just waiting on getting my first action with a sexy female now.

More to come!

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 11-08-2016

Well....there goes my job..

Undecided

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - PDjunkie - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 02:52 AM)LiquidMind Wrote:

Well....there goes my job..

Undecided

What happened? Did you get fired?

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 11-08-2016

Pretty much

Thing is everything went south at work since starting 2.5

before hand I was able to focus on my calls and actually remember what to do. Since 2.5, due to the state shift or something, things started going wrong. Began forgetting information to say to customers,losing train of thought etc.

They also monitor your calls as well and ever since 2.5 "apparently" I wasnt doing the role properly.

I was on probation so they decided to not renew me as full timebasically. So I decided that if that was the case then I will leave. They said fair enough

So yeah 2.5 cost me my job haha..

Gonna go back to 2.4 until 3 is released.

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - AlphaScorpio - 11-08-2016

2.5 was awful for me, noticed 0 IOIs and caused me to be incredibly forgetful and tired so that my boss got annoyed with me also made other men more hostile towards me.

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - CatMan - 11-08-2016

Hi guys.

It's probably the lack of clearing in it, causing you to resist the script and have negative issues. Ironically, for me, V2.5 has been the first one to punch through despite not having clearing modules. This just goes to show what I have believed for a long time, that I had issues beyond just some "fear" about women. There were issues of limiting beliefs, deservedness that V2.5 seems powerful enough to bulldoze for me, despite clearing modules not being present.

Needless to say, that due to my experience on V2.5, I can't WAIT to see what V3 brings. Especially with the feedback I've given for V2.5 causing new things to be implemented into V3 that will directly impact MY situation. So it should be a real winner for me! Christmas is coming early for me this year, this will be my favourite Christmas present!

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - RTBoss - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 10:44 AM)CatMan Wrote: Hi guys.

It's probably the lack of clearing in it, causing you to resist the script and have negative issues. Ironically, for me, V2.5 has been the first one to punch through despite not having clearing modules. This just goes to show what I have believed for a long time, that I had issues beyond just some "fear" about women, there were issues of limiting beliefs, deservedness that V2.5 seems powerful enough to bulldoze for me, despite clearing modules not being present.

Needless to say, that due to my experience on V2.5, I can't WAIT to see what V3 brings. Especially with the feedback I've given for V2.5 causing new things to be implemented into V3 that will directly impact MY situation. So it should be a real winner for me!

I'm having a very positive experience as well. Even with dudes, today I just worked out with an ex-NFL player, and a buddy of mine who is jacked. I'm experiencing elevation in every way. The rest, I'll speak of in my journal.

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 11-18-2016

Decided to get more exercise and build up a nice body since I've now got a lot more free time.

So far just doing normal push ups, sit ups and squats (no extra weight) for now

After some time off the DMSI completely I've still got some after effects of the sub running in the background.

Will hit it again once 3.0 is released. For now its dropping the bad food and working out and it feels soooooooo good. Feel more energetic

More to come

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 Ver.A - I've become a wanted man! - LiquidMind - 12-01-2016

DMSI 3.0.1A

Let's get started! Smile

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 Ver.A - I've become a wanted man! - LiquidMind - 12-04-2016

Hmm today was weird.

After I woke up I did an action which then triggered some kind of brief vision in my minds eye. Soon after this a bit later on this vision actually occurred in front of me.
Felt very odd afterwards.

I'm guessing it is to do with the projecting into the future feature found in DMSI.

Least I know it may be working.

Going to do my Loops later on before I go to sleep this time.