Subliminal Talk
A delightful meaningful simple investigation 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A delightful meaningful simple investigation 3.2 (/Thread-A-delightful-meaningful-simple-investigation-3-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.4 - LiquidMind - 10-09-2016

After experimenting with max volume on my vlc media player I've discovered that I get resistance. Major resistance. Felt like shit all day even with my powerhouse multivitamin.

Gonna set to a low volume this time and see what happens.

Got a few looks from women here or there. Just head turns. Some from guys as well.
When feeling resistance though I don't feel like a sexy dude, I feel like utter crap.
That will obviously hinder outside results.

Gonna listen to trickling stream on a low volume and see what happens

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.4 - Inconceivablezen - 10-09-2016

You'll be back dude! Remember that on SM3 you felt like a sex god, and with this program that will re-develop even faster Smile

Recharged - LiquidMind - 10-10-2016

(10-09-2016, 07:11 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: You'll be back dude! Remember that on SM3 you felt like a sex god, and with this program that will re-develop even faster Smile

No kidding bro. What a difference a day makes

So after listening to the sub at a low volume last night I felt like deity...or much much better lol

It seems lower volume suits me perfectly so gonna let it sink in at low volumes now.
In terms of self effects the sub is working a treat.

I'm getting smaller improvements from women. Such as brief stares and head turns and smiles. Nothing nuclear just yet.

I'm happy with slow progress as long as I can get consistency with self effects.

Smile

LM

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.4 - LiquidMind - 10-11-2016

Just woke up after having a dream I was having sex with an attractive black girl.

She was orgasming all over me and then I woke up

Nice!

Day 15 - What to do - LiquidMind - 10-12-2016

At a crossroads whether to stick with 2.4 (great self effects, little interaction with women) or switch to 2.5.

I can feel much better and more in tune with being more self confident and higher self esteem. I have no negative thoughts anymore and when I do they don't last for like a second.

I'm wanting less and less to play video games and hide inside. I have 3 days off mid week. I'd love myself if I can just go visit a girl on each day off and get myself some.

2.5 Day 1 - LiquidMind - 10-14-2016

Jesus what did Shannon put in 2.5...?

After waiting until Andrew added the links (cheers mate) late at night I eagerly downloaded 2.5 after waiting over 48 hours without listening to 2.4

No healing module in this
More focus on the goal
Less resistance

Well after running 3 loops and waking up today I was beyond shattered (went to sleep at 12 to be awake at 7 with 3 loops of 2.5....)
I wrenched myself out of bed and got ready for work. Eyes were stuck together and I was yearning more time in bed. Thankfully I had a full day of training so no phone work for me today.

I kickstart the day by feeling awesome! Apart from fatigue (which will be a recurring theme in this journal from now on) I felt great. Just what did Shannon put in this thing? Had a friendly chat with the taxi driver and he was extra polite.

Now this is where things got interesting. I sat at my seat with my buddy waiting for our training to begin. A 7/10 girl who works there who never noticed me ever before walked past me and gave me a gorgeous smile. I smiled back. *wow such instant impact*

The best part is my manager who is a 8 or 8.5 out of 10 was definitely affected the most by me today. She was very flustered all day. Constantly shifiting body language and would always be near me/ pointing feet towards me. Always using my name and mentioning me. She has a partner with a step kid! :S Too bad I was too tired to do any flirting back.

Apart from that nothing more. Did see some more attractive women today (including 2 asian hunnies)

Gonna listening to some more and report more

So far so good. This sub is gonna be lethal I can tell.

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 10-16-2016

Ugh stonewall?

Since the first day of using 2.5 I've had just up and down emotions. Feeling nothing during morning, then euphoric, then feeling the same as a wilted plant wanting to die :Sad

Just seems to be constantly up and down.

Had a few things from women today though

- Cute black girl rubs up past me and says "ooh sorry" despite being like a huge area of space to walk past.
- I turn around at my desk and theres a girl ice staring right at me. Was a bit uncomfortable to be honest. I smiled at her later as we passed in the hall and she smiled at me back.
- Girls stood in my vacinity but not doing anything. Just stood near me Huh

This is way different from 2.4. I even feel like switching back at some stage but I will carry on for now.

Reason why I feel strongly for switching is I nearly lost my job today because of how bad it messed my mind up last night...

Hopefully good things to come

LM

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - bits - 10-16-2016

Damn you and chaos arent taking this one too well, hoping for the best with you guys. Interesting about your dream with the black girl and now this girl today rubbed up on you. Girls standing in your vicinity is also good, its the only way most younger women know how to open a guy Wink

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - FREAK4LIFE - 10-17-2016

(10-16-2016, 01:20 PM)LiquidMind Wrote:

Ugh stonewall?

Since the first day of using 2.5 I've had just up and down emotions. Feeling nothing during morning, then euphoric, then feeling the same as a wilted plant wanting to die :Sad

Just seems to be constantly up and down.

Had a few things from women today though

- Cute black girl rubs up past me and says "ooh sorry" despite being like a huge area of space to walk past.
- I turn around at my desk and theres a girl ice staring right at me. Was a bit uncomfortable to be honest. I smiled at her later as we passed in the hall and she smiled at me back.
- Girls stood in my vacinity but not doing anything. Just stood near me Huh

This is way different from 2.4. I even feel like switching back at some stage but I will carry on for now.

Reason why I feel strongly for switching is I nearly lost my job today because of how bad it messed my mind up last night...

Hopefully good things to come

LM

They want to use you for your meat!

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 10-17-2016

Well today I had to get a train into work as I started early.

Train was jam packed. Interesting thing though is that there were 2 hot asian girls on the train (my type) and I had to be scrunched next to one on the train.

Next to me some small indian chick (decent looking but nothing special) was next to me as well. She completely turned her full body towards me the whole journey. I did note she did have some room so she could have turned away but she chose to face me. Made it look like we were a couple actually.

The asian girl kept moving up against me too. Was quite nice.

Apart from that seem to be getting ghosted bymost men or they find me intimidating.

But also feel the urge to manscape myself and make myself as sexy as possible. Thinking of also adding some glutamine.

More to come

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - JackOfHearts - 10-17-2016

What do you mean by ghosted by men?
I'm having the opposite results of you almost. Are they treating you badly or they respect you or they ignore you completely?

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 10-18-2016

(10-17-2016, 01:02 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: What do you mean by ghosted by men?
I'm having the opposite results of you almost. Are they treating you badly or they respect you or they ignore you completely?

Like almost like they don't want to acknowledge that I am there and are fearful or jealous or something.

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - SargeMaximus - 10-18-2016

(10-18-2016, 02:58 AM)LiquidMind Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 01:02 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: What do you mean by ghosted by men?

Like almost like they don't want to acknowledge that I am there and are fearful or jealous or something.

My Amog cousin did this to me thanksgiving dinner.

RE: Supercharging the sex machine - DMSI 2.5 - LiquidMind - 10-19-2016

Feeling like I am getting more aggressive or more confident lets say.

Walking back from doing some shopping I had to wait for this oldish guy to walk past this narrow gap in this car park. After he slowly makes his way past I gesture at him like a zombie and make old groaning noises because he neglected to say thank you.

Then I was like "wow...must be autopilot or something"

So I can definitely see change its just a case of capitalizing on moments from now on.

Also before DMSI I barely cared about how I look sexually.

Now on 2.5 I'm shaving down below and wanting to cut some of my belly fat. Also got some grooming products to help look fit and healthy.

Feels so good to look sexier Big Grin