Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.4 X-Ray's first tangible feedback - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.4 X-Ray's first tangible feedback (/Thread-DMSI-v2-4-X-Ray-s-first-tangible-feedback)

DMSI v2.4 X-Ray's first tangible feedback - X-Ray - 09-20-2016

I'm given myself to experience the results of DMSI as they choose to unfold for me. I wrote one previous post when I first started and have not posted since. Please have a look at that one if you'd like to know more about me, or how I've been listening to the subs, etc.

I was sold on the sales pitch of this product as literally a dream come true. Despite some early frustration, I've decided that I'm going to keep on listening, stay hopeful and see if the results promised come to life. So I've been on DMSI since it was came out (mid July 2016) and have 'upgraded' to every version as it was released. Now on v2.4 and have been listening since it became available.

Aside from some of the side 'effects' I experienced (appetite, high libido, strange dreams) things levelled off with this sub. Perhaps a bit calmer overall? It's hard to tell for sure. In terms of all of the promised effects ... nothing. No girls openly flirting with me, throwing themselves at me, nada. Haven't had sex since before listening to this product.

Tonight something happened that was as close to being ripped directly from the sales copy of this product. Never had an experience like this.

Biking home after dark on a late summer day I stopped at an intersection for a red light. An attractive asian girl was crossing (easily a 7, likely higher to most). Really pretty face, long straight black hair past her shoulders, curvy butt, attractive. She was wearing really tight gray yoga pants that showed off an amazing ass and a tight gray top. She glanced at me as she crossed the intersection in front of me. No big deal that's natural, she's just checking out her surroundings.

In mid stride as she hits the corner she deliberately looks over her shoulder and makes eye contact with a big smile. I smile back. She lands on the corner stopping to wait for the light and looks over her shoulder again at me, big smile. I smile back. Then ... a short pause and boom ... rinse and repeat. A triple take! (never had that experience before in my life).

Then she presents! (also never had a girl do this to me in this fashion before, not ever!).She let's one leg out, like she's doing a lateral stretch and literally bends over (slightly) and shoves her ass at me. It was totally unconscious. I was like, POW. Holy shit!

The light changes and I hold. She holds. Like she's waiting. I pause, then pedal off. She's still holding on the corner even though it's been green for a bit.

Wow.

It seems small but this is a first. As I was pedalling on I wished I would've beckoned her over for a chat. And likely much more.

Still, I loved this. I was cycling home on a huge high and felt so confident. I thought that if I stopped her I would have been totally bold and completely propositioned her. Let me just say ... Want more, much more of these kind of experiences.

This shit better work!!!!

RE: DMSI v2.4 X-Ray's first tangible feedback - bits - 09-20-2016

Thanks for sharing Wink

Since you've ran every version so far which one do you feel is your favorite or most effective?

RE: DMSI v2.4 X-Ray's first tangible feedback - Shannon - 09-20-2016

Sniped you a hottie, I see.

RE: DMSI v2.4 X-Ray's first tangible feedback - X-Ray - 09-21-2016

(09-20-2016, 07:07 PM)bits Wrote: Thanks for sharing Wink

Since you've ran every version so far which one do you feel is your favorite or most effective?

I don't know how much I can differentiate really. What I'm going for are the results that are promised in DMSI's description. Yesterday's 'event' was the only such time that this has happened. Obviously I liked it and want more. That's the whole goal.

I've been using this product for 2 months (upgrading to the new version every time). So I don't know if this is a cumulative effect or just the latest version kicking in.