Subliminal Talk
Some questions about subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Some questions about subliminals (/Thread-Some-questions-about-subliminals)

Some questions about subliminals - Firas1 - 09-19-2016

1) Is there any specific instructions with regards to the absolute self confidence? This is the one I will start off with as I am extremely low in confidence.

2) It is said you should listen about 8-16 hours a day. Does it have to be 8 hours straight? Or can you listen 2 hours in the morning, a half hour later, another half hour later...etc?

3) How do I know when to stop listening to the absolute self confidence?

4) According to the FAQ, I am to supposed to stick with JUST absolute self confidence for 180 days ideally, and not combine it with ANYTHING else, as it a 5g. Is this right??
So I have to wait half a year to start working on other things I want to work on like stuttering and becoming alpha?
It does make sense, as you need sorted confidence in order to maximize your 'alphaness'

RE: Some questions about subliminals - FREAK4LIFE - 09-20-2016

(09-19-2016, 04:50 PM)Firas1 Wrote: 1) Is there any specific instructions with regards to the absolute self confidence? This is the one I will start off with as I am extremely low in confidence.

2) It is said you should listen about 8-16 hours a day. Does it have to be 8 hours straight? Or can you listen 2 hours in the morning, a half hour later, another half hour later...etc?

4) According to the FAQ, I am to supposed to stick with JUST absolute self confidence for 180 days ideally, and not combine it with ANYTHING else, as it a 5g. Is this right??
So I have to wait half a year to start working on other things I want to work on like stuttering and becoming alpha?
It does make sense, as you need sorted confidence in order to maximize your 'alphaness'

The following are the answers to your questions in no particular order except for the stopping and starting the sub during the day to complete your 8 hours:

It is recommended that you do 5g titles for 180 days straight. once the 180 days are up you ask yourself the question whether or not you got what you wanted from the sub before jumping on to another one.

You should listen to the a 5G sub for 8 hours a day minimum and let the 16 hours during the day to let your mind process the information.

The first week should be hard with the sleep/wake cycle because your mind is being bombarded with information that you don't believe is true for you.

After a week u should sleep fine like a baby.

If you miss a day worth of subs for whatever reason then you multiply the number of hours you listen to the sub on one day which is minimally 8 hours a day by 1.5 days.

So missing a day would equal to 1.5 days multiplied by 8 hours which should give you a total of 12 hours that you need to listen to the sub for in order to make up for the lost day.

This could be done in one sitting or add more days to your schedule of listening to the sub so instead of 180 days it make take you 181 days in total to complete the sub.

I don't know about the stopping and then starting sub thingy because I do it overnight like all the others on here since that seems to become easier over time and a routine and a habit so that Shannon will have to answer for you.

5G is not supposed to be combined with anything due to a variety or reasons: your mind cannot utilise the information on a 5G effectively if it is combined with any other sub.You need to use ONE 5G alone and stick with it until you see results that are to your liking or you continue the sub till you get the results that you are seeking.

Your mind will try to fuck with you and tell you to jump ship but you will regret it and hate yourself for not sticking to it as a lot of users have jumped ship here when the going got tough on them so yeah it is recommended that you stick to one sub in 5G and stick with it until you are ready to move on to the new sub.

We all got individual issues to deal with it so better to stick and work on your own issues rather than focusing and looking at other peoples results and being tricked by your mind to jump ship and start with a new sub.

RE: Some questions about subliminals - Firas1 - 09-23-2016

(09-20-2016, 05:41 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 04:50 PM)Firas1 Wrote: 1) Is there any specific instructions with regards to the absolute self confidence? This is the one I will start off with as I am extremely low in confidence.

The following are the answers to your questions in no particular order except for the stopping and starting the sub during the day to complete your 8 hours:

It is recommended that you do 5g titles for 180 days straight. once the 180 days are up you ask yourself the question whether or not you got what you wanted from the sub before jumping on to another one.

You should listen to the a 5G sub for 8 hours a day minimum and let the 16 hours during the day to let your mind process the information.

The first week should be hard with the sleep/wake cycle because your mind is being bombarded with information that you don't believe is true for you.

After a week u should sleep fine like a baby.

If you miss a day worth of subs for whatever reason then you multiply the number of hours you listen to the sub on one day which is minimally 8 hours a day by 1.5 days.

So missing a day would equal to 1.5 days multiplied by 8 hours which should give you a total of 12 hours that you need to listen to the sub for in order to make up for the lost day.

This could be done in one sitting or add more days to your schedule of listening to the sub so instead of 180 days it make take you 181 days in total to complete the sub.

I don't know about the stopping and then starting sub thingy because I do it overnight like all the others on here since that seems to become easier over time and a routine and a habit so that Shannon will have to answer for you.

5G is not supposed to be combined with anything due to a variety or reasons: your mind cannot utilise the information on a 5G effectively if it is combined with any other sub.You need to use ONE 5G alone and stick with it until you see results that are to your liking or you continue the sub till you get the results that you are seeking.

Your mind will try to **** with you and tell you to jump ship but you will regret it and hate yourself for not sticking to it as a lot of users have jumped ship here when the going got tough on them so yeah it is recommended that you stick to one sub in 5G and stick with it until you are ready to move on to the new sub.

We all got individual issues to deal with it so better to stick and work on your own issues rather than focusing and looking at other peoples results and being tricked by your mind to jump ship and start with a new sub.

You listen to it while sleeping??
It makes sense as that seems like the only way to get the 8 hours a day since during the day it's hard to get the 8 hours especially when you work or go to school.

But are you able to sleep comfortably with earphones in your ears?

RE: Some questions about subliminals - Dr. Strangelove - 09-24-2016

To use earphones for overnight listening, you'll want to make sure they have two criteria met. One is frequency range - 20kHz upper limit is a minimum to be effective. Second criteria is comfort, and in case of in ear monitors, smaller is better. I have 4 pairs of high quality in ear monitors which are sonically superb, but can't sleep with them - unless I sleep on my back all night. Too uncomfortable to have in ear, and have ear on the pillow. I bought a 5th pair, Fidue A31s. Not too pricey, sound OK, not too much noise from cord rubbing on pillow, and they are tiny. Change stock tips to better quality foam tips, and you won't even notice they're in.

Sometime (1 night in a week on average) one slips out of the ear while I'm turning in bed. If I'm listening to silent track, I won't even notice until morning. Also, when listening to silent track I was compulsively checking if it's on all the time, or I accidentally turned it off. Running stream track is now all I use for night time.

And then I top that with a few hours during day. More is better. Cool

RE: Some questions about subliminals - DisneylandUSA - 09-24-2016

Absolute Self Confidence: Yes, the 5G instructions are good to refer to; Also, gauge your 'confidence' including, hobbies such as those that are risk taking: Hiking, climbing... such risk taking activities need to be safely monitored; so, be Cautious with using this subliminal; Because, with more confidence comes the chance of risk taking activities. :angel:

RE: Some questions about subliminals - Firas1 - 09-25-2016

(09-24-2016, 12:02 AM)Barba Wrote: To use earphones for overnight listening, you'll want to make sure they have two criteria met. One is frequency range - 20kHz upper limit is a minimum to be effective. Second criteria is comfort, and in case of in ear monitors, smaller is better. I have 4 pairs of high quality in ear monitors which are sonically superb, but can't sleep with them - unless I sleep on my back all night. Too uncomfortable to have in ear, and have ear on the pillow. I bought a 5th pair, Fidue A31s. Not too pricey, sound OK, not too much noise from cord rubbing on pillow, and they are tiny. Change stock tips to better quality foam tips, and you won't even notice they're in.

Sometime (1 night in a week on average) one slips out of the ear while I'm turning in bed. If I'm listening to silent track, I won't even notice until morning. Also, when listening to silent track I was compulsively checking if it's on all the time, or I accidentally turned it off. Running stream track is now all I use for night time.

How will I be able to determine the frequency range?

RE: Some questions about subliminals - Dr. Strangelove - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 10:55 AM)Firas1 Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 12:02 AM)Barba Wrote: To use earphones for overnight listening, you'll want to make sure they have two criteria met. One is frequency range - 20kHz upper limit is a minimum to be effective. Second criteria is comfort, and in case of in ear monitors, smaller is better. I have 4 pairs of high quality in ear monitors which are sonically superb, but can't sleep with them - unless I sleep on my back all night. Too uncomfortable to have in ear, and have ear on the pillow. I bought a 5th pair, Fidue A31s. Not too pricey, sound OK, not too much noise from cord rubbing on pillow, and they are tiny. Change stock tips to better quality foam tips, and you won't even notice they're in.

How will I be able to determine the frequency range?

You'll find this on headphones box/packaging, or on the product's web page. The manufacturers would call it frequency response as well. This is for Fidue model I use:

•Frequency Response : 18Hz-20kHz

Lower frequency (18Hz) refers to bass end to spectrum; less is better for listening to music, but not important for subliminals. Higher frequency (20kHz) refers to higher treble range. Above 20kHz, it's debateable if most people can hear these high frequency sounds. Younger people with their hearing still intact might do. Shannon recommends to get higher range (>20kHz) headphones. Still, 20kHz for upper limit is acceptable. Quote: You should use speakers/headphones/ear buds that have a frequency response range of at least 20 kiloHertz, and higher is better.