Subliminal Talk
AM6 Summary - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Summary (/Thread-AM6-Summary)

AM6 Summary - DGamer - 09-08-2016

Skip to the bolded section at the bottom if you want the quick review without bullet points from the shop page.

Maybe this isn't the best way of going about things, but I feel that reviewing a sub in the middle of running it doesn't give a good view of what the results will be at the end. So from now on, I'll just be summarizing what I believe is the end result after the sub. I may miss out on some effects that don't kick in until way after I complete the sub, but I might update this post if that occurs.

Fully achieved:
-Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself.
-Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.
-Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants.
-Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex.

Improved upon:
-Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.
-Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.
-Have unshakable self confidence.
-Be unaffected by rejection.
-Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.
-Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.
-Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.
-No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”.
-Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha male trait.
-No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.
-Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in.
-Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both.
-Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO — whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else.
-Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women.
-Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.
-Be a better, higher and more refined quality of man.

Unsure:
-Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.
-Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.
-Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in).
-Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male.

Did not achieve:
- Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.

I ran AM5 in the past, and from chatting with a friend, erroneously thought that AM6 wouldn't be any better, or possibly even worse. I was wrong. Now onto AM6 VS AM5:
Listed improvements that I noticed:
-Maturity improvement.
-Wisdom enhancement.
-Self healing, emotionally and mentally.
-Trauma and abuse healing.
-Supply your own love, affection and attention.
-Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself.
-Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else.
-Seek the challenge
-Overcoming guilt, shame and fear
-Self validation
-Maximize rate of growth, healing, self improvement and change
-More comprehensive, more specific and more positive in impact and effects
-Improved scripting for overcoming procrastination
-Approval seeking destruction.
-Self empowerment/self empowering

Listed improvements that I'm uncertain about:
-An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back. (did not make any new friends)
-Self forgiveness.
-Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you.
-Letting go of the past.
-Overcome any victim mentality you may have when you start the program.
-Optimus Engine 2.0

Listed improvements that did not happen:
-Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females

I found that AM6 achieved far more than AM5 with a much smoother ride. The resulting alpha seems to attract less attention but is much more refined.

Other benefits & Summary:
I admittedly have been skeptical of some of Shannon's subs, they're at about a 50/50 hit or miss for me. However, this is by and far the best sub I have ever ran, a complete hit. The sub has definitely made me more alpha without even caring about being alpha. In general, I know what I want and I'm doing what it takes to get it. I'm the most productive I've ever been in my entire life and I don't let people waste my time. For girls, I did not really do any more approaches while on the sub. In fact, I may have done far less. Nonetheless, something worked out for me. In the past, I dated 5 or 6s (girlfriends were at that level too). Towards the end of this sub, I went on dates with 2 8-9s. Now one of them is my girlfriend and her personality is the best I've ever had as well.

RE: AM6 Summary - Darkness - 09-08-2016

What's your sub history & your age?

RE: AM6 Summary - DGamer - 09-08-2016

I'm in my mid twenties

Subs I've used include (in no order):
AM2011
AM5
AM6 (this one)
SM
B2 Beta
Weight Loss 5G
Life Tune Up 5G