Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-15-2016

More resistance. Anger / fury type. I'm so disappointed with the people in my life that I'm turning into a drill sergeant, just ordering people around since they seem to lack the competence and common sense to handle everyday situations. Instead, they seem hell bent on indulging in their neuroses and fears and trying to project that shit onto me. I've had enough. I've spent this morning cracking heads for saying and doing stupid things.

These are issues that have been simmering for years, especially between me and my child's mother and they're finally coming to a head. I'm tired of trying to talk logic and come to a mutual agreement with these people, because that isn't the same game they're playing. They're playing, "how can I capitalize as much as possible from your resources while expending as little of my own."

Unfortunately, as an INTP, risk, resource and strategic management is my forte. You're fucked if you try to outplay me, because I'm usually three steps ahead of you.

This is chaosvrgn's day. By the time I'm done today, all of my close and personal relationships will be shook up.

In other news, #3 didn't respond / hasn't responded yet. And quite frankly, I'm sick of dealing with it. So, I deleted her number and blocked it. Time to move on. Gonna invite "G," another prospect who seems very much excited as the notion of hanging out instead. I'm gonna start following that "FUCK YEAH!" rule I saw online once, where you only give attention to people with a "FUCK YEAH!" attitude about hanging out with you. Anything less than excitement, not interested in.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-15-2016

(09-14-2016, 08:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: I wonder if anything will change concerning the IRS in the next 4 years.

Or, you could drop the affiliate payment percentage to a tiered structure of 15% - 25% depending on sales (industry standard, and that's still like $125 for a sale of AM6). I remember you saying that you thought it was only fair to offer 50% commissions. That's unheard of. In the IM industry, they do offer 50% commissions, but that's only because there's a lot of list swapping going around, and the money in IM is in your e-mail list.

Screen all applications closely to eliminate junk traffic and bad marketers (people that buy through their own link to effectively get a discount). Hold commissions for 30 - 35 days to avoid losing out on money as a result of refunds.

Also, affiliate marketing isn't necessarily about making tons of profit upfront -- it's about getting new customers into your various marketing funnels. Then again... I've never seen an e-mail come from IML, so I'm assuming you don't e-mail your customer base either.

I know people have a tendency to look at these things as scammy or unethical or whatever. I know -- e-mail, affiliate and product marketing is my industry. But it's not. And on the path to becoming a multi-millionaire, it seems logical that you'd have to address these issues at some point.

You're missing out on serious revenue that could further spark your innovation and drive business.

Ideas for your consideration, submitted respectfully.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-15-2016

I'm becoming obsessed with notions of power and wealth. Power, being defined as Sickologist so elegantly put it -- the ability to act.

The ability to do what one pleases. From launching a product to going on a vacation to banging beautiful women at will.

Running full speed ahead, no stopping me. Don't get in my damn way. I'm the Juggernaut bitch.

EDIT: Weird thing is, healing modules are working a number on me today. My mind is clouded. I have a headache and I'm super anxious and full of fear. It's weird -- it's like I'm projecting myself into the future and I'm afraid of that person, or becoming that person.

(09-14-2016, 10:03 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Thanks Chaos and CatMan! I must put this stuff into use.

I don't know if it's fear but a lot of what you guys are saying is going right over my head. I didn't understand a lot of what CatMan was saying but I'll re-read the post tomorrow (it's 12 am right now over here).

I guess my biggest thing is self doubt. I mean sure, I've done ok in sales but I'm not a master, and I haven't made a ton of money, so that fact makes me doubt how good a book I could really write. Everything else is like that too.

You don't need to be a master. You don't even need to have generated that much money. How much money have you made in a given month? $2000? Okay -- that's your product: How I Made $2000 Making Door to Door Sales. You gotta remember, there's someone out there that's struggling to make $500 in sales. So, that person is wondering, htf do I crack this $500 barrier? What am I doing wrong?

All you gotta do is compile your insights -- what did you do on your good days? What did you do on your bad days? And then, give some actionable advice. Sell it for $7 - $12 and build your e-mail list from that. Then, start promoting affiliate offers from the same niche.

I've been studying wealth and wealth generation pretty significantly this year and out of all the books I've read, all the people I talk to, they all say the same thing: Wealth is not an event, it's a process. It's not something that just happens. It's something that is built and crafted -- and it begins with you. Everyone thinks they need that "one thing" to become wealthy, it's not true. It's a bunch of little things, building momentum until you strike. And that's what holds a lot of people back. They get stuck on: "Okay, after I release this first product, what's next?" What you'll find is that it becomes an intuitive process. I have a general roadmap -- templates of potential products. But, I don't know the EXACT product I'm releasing ... 4 months from now. I have an idea, but I want that process to remain malleable.

Remember, the more you do something, the higher your probability of success. And that's apparently one of the keys to wealth -- probability manipulation (and not in the mental alchemy / magickal sense, although technically, it is one) through process.

But, your first idea: reviewing products for affiliate links? Start with that. Just buy a domain, grab some hosting (hit me up for recommendations and the such), throw up a basic site and start writing. Then keep building.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - ShanghaiKiwi - 09-15-2016

Wow its funny you guys are talking about online businesses and how sales technique is a bonus of DMSI - because I was totally thinking about that before I bought it. I seriously couldn't decide between DMSI and the Increase Your Sales sub (to get SEO clients) but then I figured, hey - if DMSI can make me smooth AF with the ladies, surely that would help me closing a deal!

(09-15-2016, 06:54 AM)ShanghaiKiwi Wrote: Wow its funny you guys are talking about online businesses and how sales technique is a bonus of DMSI - because I was totally thinking about that before I bought it. I seriously couldn't decide between DMSI and the Increase Your Sales sub (to get SEO clients) but then I figured, hey - if DMSI can make me smooth AF with the ladies, surely that would help me closing a deal!

Keep in mind that the target goal of DMSI is... well, maximum sexual irresistibility. Just so happens that, apparently, my idea of MSI is becoming a super-successful entrepreneur, which I love.

You might end up becoming a world class kickboxer or street racer or whatever your version of MSI is. I think it'll help you with sales either way, but don't buy it necessarily for that potential side effect.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-15-2016

I think a thread about online business/eCommerce in the chatterbox would be cool. This community is very much like a family that enjoys helping each other and seeing others be and become successful.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 06:29 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: You don't need to be a master. You don't even need to have generated that much money. How much money have you made in a given month? $2000? Okay -- that's your product: How I Made $2000 Making Door to Door Sales. You gotta remember, there's someone out there that's struggling to make $500 in sales. So, that person is wondering, htf do I crack this $500 barrier? What am I doing wrong?

All you gotta do is compile your insights -- what did you do on your good days? What did you do on your bad days? And then, give some actionable advice. Sell it for $7 - $12 and build your e-mail list from that. Then, start promoting affiliate offers from the same niche.

I've been studying wealth and wealth generation pretty significantly this year and out of all the books I've read, all the people I talk to, they all say the same thing: Wealth is not an event, it's a process. It's not something that just happens. It's something that is built and crafted -- and it begins with you. Everyone thinks they need that "one thing" to become wealthy, it's not true. It's a bunch of little things, building momentum until you strike. And that's what holds a lot of people back. They get stuck on: "Okay, after I release this first product, what's next?" What you'll find is that it becomes an intuitive process. I have a general roadmap -- templates of potential products. But, I don't know the EXACT product I'm releasing ... 4 months from now. I have an idea, but I want that process to remain malleable.

Remember, the more you do something, the higher your probability of success. And that's apparently one of the keys to wealth -- probability manipulation (and not in the mental alchemy / magickal sense, although technically, it is one) through process.

But, your first idea: reviewing products for affiliate links? Start with that. Just buy a domain, grab some hosting (hit me up for recommendations and the such), throw up a basic site and start writing. Then keep building.

Thanks Chaos! Smile This is immensely helpful.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-15-2016

Shannon,

As I'm reading these posts by @chaosvrgn I'm concluding we need some respect and anti-flake technology in v3 and I don't know how else to describe it. This woman #3 is doing something that seems all too common. Maybe even add something that she thinks she'll miss out on something really important if she doesn't show up. So I guess that's 3 technologies I'm suggesting.

Is she afraid of sex or emotional intimacy? Is her flakiness the female version of approach anxiety? Is she in constant stress mode because of work such that dating seems ephemeral and unimportant? Is she hiding a boyfriend? Is she weighing her perceived options? Is she using him for validation? Is she keeping him in a holding pattern as a way of feeling powerful, in control, reassured... or perhaps to boost her ego? WHO CARES?!

I realize that the purpose of this program is sex not love, but I'm wanting to draw an analogy here... we need something to tip the balance in our favor so we as the users of the program become her priority... the priority in her life. I don't know how to say it any other way, but I've seen women run away from price charming types even though these same women swear they want to "find a good man and settle down with him". I just don't think women are as motivated by sex and relationships as we might think they are, or as they want us to believe they are. If we're not the priority, something else is going to be her escape hatch to jump ship. "I have to work that night" "I don't know what I'm doing then" "My cousin's coming into town" "I don't know you very well" "I think my macrobiotic cooking class is that night" ... and endless indecision and waffling.

There are reasons I'd want a woman avoiding me such as if she had a contagious disease, was "trouble" (very manipulative, violent, malicious, etc.), trying to trick men into fatherhood, ... you know what I'm getting at...

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2016

Isn't that just the female (feminine) way though? Indecision and flakiness are just another shit test, aren't they?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Blink - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 08:07 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

As I'm reading these posts by @chaosvrgn I'm concluding we need some respect and anti-flake technology in v3 and I don't know how else to describe it. This woman #3 is doing something that seems all too common. Maybe even add something that she thinks she'll miss out on something really important if she doesn't show up. So I guess that's 3 technologies I'm suggesting.

That sounds very manipulative Undecided She has her free will... Instead I would suggest to add something that she'd clearly state her intentions and not ignore.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-15-2016

The other day I met a woman who is physically everything I find attractive in a woman: she's petite, slender, long wavy red hair, freckly face and lips, beautiful eyes, beautiful lips, and ready to go. I suggested modeling to her, and she asked, "When and where?"

We exchanged numbers, and she put her schedule in my phone.

I tried texting twice, and then calling once. Her boyfriend answered, and wasn't too pleased.

Boyfriend or not, I wasn't going beyond three strikes. I'm not desperate. I have a life, and she may be physically attractive, but I just don't give a fuck. Few days later I was where she works, and she texts me asking me, "Is that you I see?" Spent a good half hour talking to her there. Had a wonderful conversation, but her excuse for flaking was, "I never look at my phone."

I laughed, incredulous. Then I looked at her chart.

She wasn't kidding. She's a space cadet, plain as day. She told me, promised me, that she would text me this week to set up a photoshoot. She hasn't yet, and we only have a couple days left.

My money is on, she never will.

I also just don't give a fuck.

The moral of the story is: women flake, sometimes because it's their very personality, and sometimes because it's easy and they can.

But if she flakes, she's not worth my time to chase. She has shown her lack of interest, and I'll forget her as quickly as she forgot me. Believe it.

Why worry about flakes? Look for someone who won't. You know... genuine interest, respect, etc.

(09-15-2016, 08:12 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Isn't that just the female (feminine) way though? Indecision and flakiness are just another shit test, aren't they?

What do you propose that would effectively achieve the goals of the program?

(09-15-2016, 08:36 AM)Blink Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 08:07 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

That sounds very manipulative Undecided She has her free will... Instead I would suggest to add something that she'd clearly state her intentions and not ignore.

What is your definition of manipulative? How is it that adding what you want to the program (or even using such a program such as DMSI) not manipulative? How are you linking this to free will?