Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - Chris P. Bacon - 09-13-2016

Dude, the stuff you have been posting on your journal and others makes me want to try DMSI. You have profoundly changed in my opinion. I also respect your ability to succeed in the online business realm.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-13-2016

@chaosvrgn

Makes perfect sense!

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-13-2016

(09-13-2016, 12:05 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I seem to be giving off a celebrity vibe. Not necessarily sexual, but women are definitely are in awe of my presence, immediately switching into a "pleasing" mood.

This is the surprise, isn't it? Shannon was thinking of including it in v3, but went ahead to included it now. Man... could you ramp this up a bit more?

MAXIMUM QUIRPLES?

That is a side effect of the surprise. And yes, I will be ramping it up in 3.0.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-13-2016

WARNING: No talk of pussy and women in this post. Entrepreneur stuff.

Looooong day. But super productive and motivated. Can honestly say that today was one of the most productive days ever. Set up a free, open source e-mail marketing and automation suite. If any of you do e-mail marketing, or need e-mail marketing automation, check out Mautic. It's full-featured, and has automation functions that you only find in the big boys, like Marketo or InfusionSoft. You can send your e-mails through PHP Mail, SendGrid, Amazon SES, etc.

I'm quite pleased. After a few more tests, I can transfer my lists from Aweber and cancel that service, saving myself about $120/month, which I can then funnel into Facebook Ads. I'm on an epic business scaling quest right now, so funds are going to be tight until then. I was really, really nervous about this, but something DMSI is taking away that fear. I'm being bold and moving with action. I'm also learning at a VERY, VERY fast rate. And, I'm being crazy creative with my business.

I was looking into automation in the first place because I came up with a really dope idea, but couldn't find an e-mail service provider that would let me execute it. Well, I did -- GetResponse -- but they kept rejecting my e-mail lists. Soooo, I kept searching. That's how I stumbled across Mautic. It allows you to create automated e-mail funnels with conditional branches AND scoring.

For example, my basic funnel is this: When you're added to a particular list, say... my eCommerce list, you don't get anything for seven days. Then, on day seven, you get a free "Introduction to eCommerce" guide. After that, for 29 days... you pretty much get slammed with affiliate offers relating to eCommerce, lol. That's worked okay for awhile. What I wanted to do is automatically move more responsive people to other lists, where I'll then send them higher dollar offers.

Mautic allows you to apply "scores" to people on your list based on the actions they take. So, in the automated funnel, I can designate that opening an e-mail is worth +5 points. Clicking a link is worth +15 pts. Making a purchase is worth +20pts. Then, when the person hits a certain threshold -- say, 40pts -- that person is moved from the "General Population" list to the "High Dollar Prospect" list. And the high dollar prospect list has a different funnel, just higher dollar amounts. But the same concept applies. Once they reach 60pts, I can move them to another HIGHER list. Eventually, I'll have a list consisting of people willing to pay $200 - $300 for a product or software or whatever it is I want to market to them.

And to build my list, I'm making a ton of free eCommerce info-products and telling affiliates that they'll get 100% commissions for promoting. Wink

So yeah. Busy day. Finished configuring Mautic on a fresh new server. Then, polished off the sales page for an upcoming product. Finished my business cards and fliers for this marketing event this weekend (if anyone's in the NC area and wants to get exposed to the IM field, come on down and I can get you in the event for free -- hotel's on you, tho). Mindmapped some new niches for eCommerce. Gonna hit that HARD in the next few months.

DMSI's benefits clearly expand beyond sex. Crazy.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-14-2016

I could run this subliminal forever. It just keeps getting better every day. I've never been so bold and action oriented in my life, and it's just getting stronger and stronger. And I'm talking about in the realm of business AND romance. My business partner has a tendency to lollygag on certain things that I need to succeed, mainly because his eCommerce business generates around $2000/day. So, if we miss a info product launch date, which would net me around $3500 - $4000, it's no big deal to him. He'll make that back in two days. Well, my eCommerce ventures aren't making nearly that much -- probably around $1700/month. That's the BIG rub between us right now -- we're at two different stages in our entrepreneurial careers, and so our visions aren't quite aligned.

Well.. kinda got sick of it this morning. Called him and told him that we need operate as a unit, or this partnership isn't going to work for me. Surprisingly, he said he understood and we're knocking out A LOT of stuff that'll make my 7.5k October dream a reality. I was shocked at how straightforward I was and how he just kinda deferred to me, said he understood and was glad I brought it up.

On the romance front, I heard from #3 last night. She's starting to irritate me because she's taking over 24 hours to respond to texts about her joining me at the marketing event on Saturday night. Here's another one of the changes that I realized: I'm thinking about the integration between my life and business on a waaay different level. Hit me that I'm only inviting her (over the other two prospects that are more responsive) because she's the prettiest, and I want some arm candy while I'm interacting with these big star millionaires. Earlier this week, when I asked what her schedule was looking like, she said something along the lines of: "I should be home by 7 on most days, but I have to be up by 4 for work." I didn't know if that was a subtle rejection (I'm too busy to come out...) or she was genuinely telling me her situation. Either way, I didn't fucking care. I responded: "I'm hosting an event on Saturday. I want you to come."

Almost two damn days later, she responds: "What time is the event?" And the next thing I knew, I was typing out: "7. But if you're going to feel rushed or be placed in a bind about work, please decline and we'll reschedule." The subtext being: "Woman, come relaxed and ready to have fun, or don't come."

No response yet, but it's all good. I was more shocked that I actually sent it without thinking. But that's the truth. Back in the day, I would've placated her a bit. Tried to coax her into coming out. This time, I made sure she knew she was operating from within my frame. I don't need a naggy, tired, bitchy woman hanging about when I'm trying to get up in these millionaires' ears.

I love this sub.

I really think Dzemoo and Sickologist should keep giving it a try. Sarge too. Everyone's getting so stuck on the "healing" thing. This feels less like "healing" and more like "optimization." It's OPTIMIZING my life to bring forth the goal of wet, quivering pussy on demand. And the way it's fulfilling that goal is by making my business successful, and turning me into a dominant (but not rude), emotionally healthy individual.

I'm starting to see this vision of who I want to be, and it feels like the sub is dragging me to that vision. Things are just "falling into place" to make it happen.

If Shannon keeps this up, the days of men being beat down and destroyed by society and entitled women are coming to an end.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-14-2016

Let's hope.

Resistance setting in. Anger, fury type. So angry that I'm absolutely shaking. Ate some food to make sure that wasn't contributing.

Resistance set off by something a rather manipulative friend of mine said. He's always making illogical, stupid one-liners and pot shots that make no sense, only purpose seems to be to set you off. Took me a while to realize what he was doing. In the past, I used to try and argue his illogical point to see if we could find a middle ground. Then it dawned on me that he's just being a stupid fuck.

Needless to say, I shot a pot shot back at him. Nothing too bad, just a warning shot that I'm not to be fucked with.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 08:28 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Resistance setting in. Anger, fury type. So angry that I'm absolutely shaking. Ate some food to make sure that wasn't contributing.

Resistance set off by something a rather manipulative friend of mine said. He's always making illogical, stupid one-liners and pot shots that make no sense, only purpose seems to be to set you off. Took me a while to realize what he was doing. In the past, I used to try and argue his illogical point to see if we could find a middle ground. Then it dawned on me that he's just being a stupid ****.

Needless to say, I shot a pot shot back at him. Nothing too bad, just a warning shot that I'm not to be ***** with.

Lol, my cousin does this all the time. Throughout my AM 6 journey the way I dealt with it changed. At first I would argue with him too. Then I would simply ignore it and stop talking to him. Now I'm realizing he does that when I'm in a good mood and he's in a bad mood. I don't always engage him on this but I had to test it out last time.

I was in a super good mood and he was making remarks that were just combative and confrontational for no reason. So I asked him "How's your business going?" then he lets out a huge sigh "oh, not good man," then he goes off on some tangent.

So that's probably what it is. My next step is to enforce the fact that if you want my support, don't make combative remarks. That's passive aggressive and not healthy to our relationship.

RE: I AM THE SEX (DMSI v2.4) - CatMan - 09-14-2016

I've cut off people who act the way they do, gents. I have no time for that "if I'm not happy, nobody else will be happy, I'll try to ruin their day so they're miserable too" BS. No thanks. I'd rather have no friends than "friends" like that. Up to you, but me personally, I'd be checking out. Otherwise, you tend to pick up the traits, be that positive or negative in this case, of those around you, and they hold you back in life. If people aren't going in the same direction as me in life, and have a balanced positive proactive attitude, I'll give it a chance for a bit. Everyone gets into a funk at times so I give them a chance. But if they are often negative or toxic, then bye bye.

Trust me, it feels great to rid yourself of anchors like that. I've "grown out" of friends many many times in my journey. Nothing wrong with it or them, we're just at different stages in life. You need people around you wearing the same jersey as you.

(09-14-2016, 11:23 AM)CatMan Wrote: I've cut off people who act the way they do, gents. I have no time for that "if I'm not happy, nobody else will be happy, I'll try to ruin their day so they're miserable too" BS. No thanks. I'd rather have no friends than "friends" like that. Up to you, but me personally, I'd be checking out. Otherwise, you tend to pick up the traits, be that positive or negative in this case, of those around you, and they hold you back in life. If people aren't going in the same direction as me in life, and have a balanced positive proactive attitude, I'll give it a chance for a bit. Everyone gets into a funk at times so I give them a chance. But if they are often negative or toxic, then bye bye.

Trust me, it feels great to rid yourself of anchors like that. I've "grown out" of friends many many times in my journey. Nothing wrong with it or them, we're just at different stages in life. You need people around you wearing the same jersey as you.

That's the thing, my cousin IS going the same way as me. He just has that tendency and it's definitely becoming a problem, but like I said, we're on the same page in almost every other way.

EDIT: Actually CatMan, how do you deal with customers then? I'm sure you know how most people who make up the consumer pool are negative.

(09-14-2016, 11:38 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 11:23 AM)CatMan Wrote: I've cut off people who act the way they do, gents. I have no time for that "if I'm not happy, nobody else will be happy, I'll try to ruin their day so they're miserable too" BS. No thanks. I'd rather have no friends than "friends" like that. Up to you, but me personally, I'd be checking out. Otherwise, you tend to pick up the traits, be that positive or negative in this case, of those around you, and they hold you back in life. If people aren't going in the same direction as me in life, and have a balanced positive proactive attitude, I'll give it a chance for a bit. Everyone gets into a funk at times so I give them a chance. But if they are often negative or toxic, then bye bye.

That's the thing, my cousin IS going the same way as me. He just has that tendency and it's definitely becoming a problem, but like I said, we're on the same page in almost every other way.

EDIT: Actually CatMan, how do you deal with customers then? I'm sure you know how most people who make up the consumer pool are negative.

Then if he is immovable from your life in your view, then establish firm boundaries about it and use pattern interrupts to break the words/thoughts when they come up. Limit contact if you have to, I've had to do that with terribly negative family members, unfortunately. Their attitude and beliefs are so cancerous on certain issues, I can't be exposed to it for too long without it billowing over to me and affecting me. You need to make sure you limit those kinds of influences, one way or another, basically.

Oh no, quite the opposite in my experience. People will be decent to you, if you are providing them true value and something they want. Fulfilling a need, simple as that. Especially since many companies DON'T do that, and only see short term profits so they exploit people. As a result, people get defensive and jaded when dealing with companies. As long as it's abundantly clear to them they are getting good solid value, they will love dealing with you and treasure it. My customers go NUTS for my company, because I've fostered good quality long term connections, giving them true real value, solving a need/want, they know what they're getting with me.

(09-14-2016, 12:12 PM)CatMan Wrote: Then if he is immovable from your life in your view, then establish firm boundaries about it and use pattern interrupts to break the words/thoughts when they come up. Limit contact if you have to, I've had to do that with terribly negative family members, unfortunately. Their attitude and beliefs are so cancerous on certain issues, I can't be exposed to it for too long without it billowing over to me and affecting me. You need to make sure you limit those kinds of influences, one way or another, basically.

Yeah I've already done this with my entire family and extended family to various degrees.

Pattern interrupts are a good idea. What are they though and do you have any examples of ones I can use?

(09-14-2016, 12:12 PM)CatMan Wrote: Oh no, quite the opposite in my experience. People will be decent to you, if you are providing them true value and something they want. Fulfilling a need, simple as that. Especially since many companies DON'T do that, and only see short term profits so they exploit people. As a result, people get defensive and jaded when dealing with companies. As long as it's abundantly clear to them they are getting good solid value, they will love dealing with you and treasure it. My customers go NUTS for my company, because I've fostered good quality long term connections, giving them true real value, solving a need/want, they know what they're getting with me.

Hmmm, I guess you don't work door-to-door.

Yeah most people I come across are negative as f*ck. I, of course, know my product is solid but they don't, so it's not like they can tell right from the get-go.

Maybe I could use pattern interrupts with them?

I don't have to interact with my customers that often. =D

When I do, I'm very pleasant with them, but I won't hesitate to fire a client. I do well enough that I don't have to deal with shitty clients.

(09-14-2016, 12:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Yeah I've already done this with my entire family and extended family to various degrees.

Pattern interrupts are a good idea. What are they though and do you have any examples of ones I can use?

Hmmm, I guess you don't work door-to-door.

Yeah most people I come across are negative as f*ck. I, of course, know my product is solid but they don't, so it's not like they can tell right from the get-go.

Maybe I could use pattern interrupts with them?

A pattern interrupt is taking an interaction and steering it away from a conversation thread that is undesirable, exchanging a person's uncertain/negative state, for a positive one, or one of clarity. I'm very good at them, they've been invaluable, it's a great skill to have to reach the top, trust me. If you do it right, you can subtly steer interactions to good ends always, ALWAYS, and have people like you, develop great connections genuinely, and not think you're trying to tell them what to do, preach to them or what not etc.

Here is an example of one:

Guy 1: I hate this, this happened, that happened, people are so this...
Me: I honestly didn't realise you were going through all of that. You're doing real well, you're handling it way better than I thought. I don't think most could handle it the way you are, give yourself credit where credit is due. Take it slow, think clearly, and I have absolute faith in you, I know you will make the right choice. You've gone this far, clearly this will turn out to just be a bump in the road to you. I know you can do it. Few people nail things the first time, whatever happens, I believe in you. Give it your best shot, that's all anyone can ask of you, and all you can ask of yourself. You're doing the best you can. (At this point, if I know them and their humour and their current state well enough, which is almost always now with people...I'll jokingly tease them just the right way to get some laughter and smiles and break the previous negative disempowering state even more and make them get into a better state). Then, after the build up of them to break state to become confident and self assured, and the humour break state even further to being relaxed and happy and peaceful, I'll finish it off with a segue into another thread to remove this thread from thought. "Wow...that actually reminds me of...", and then I drop in another semi-related thing that is positive and humourous. It has to be semi-related, or they can burn it and try to return to the old state. One tactic I use that is good is something funny and self deprecating about me, to show them I have issues too (maybe even worse depending on the issue) and they aren't alone, which builds them up and improves the state a bit more. If that isn't relevant at the time, a funny story that they can relate to of someone else in the same realm is good. So, after chaining a couple of segues together probably, you are out of the old thread, and the person's state will be completely different, and they will know you broke them out of it and will be grateful. So many people I know thank me for this kind of thing, and are so happy to see me because they know I will snap them out of their funks. It's a great skill to have, you make a huge impression on people, and they value you a lot in their lives.

You can do the same thing with selling. Write down your most common objections, and common questions about the product for examples, and make sure you have ready made answers to them using pattern interrupts. That way you can preemptively cut down on losing potential sales. When you boil it down, it'll always boil down to a handful in any niche. Nail those, and it should be much smoother sailing.

Door to door is a form of interruption marketing, basically. I wasn't aware you do that. With something like that or telemarketing, you're already starting at a disadvantage. Not impossible, but tougher than it needs to be.

Is there any way you can sell your product otherwise? Or are you only allowed to go door to door? You will likely get much more qualified interest, and thus sales and relationships with customers, with another vehicle to sell than that. I call door to door and telemarketing "old school spamming", it's the same shotgun approach as spam email. It will beat people down, that's for sure.

No wonder you have a negative view of customers, as people tend to hate door to door sales and telemarketing. So the whole interaction starts off on the wrong foot.