Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - maxx55 - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 02:53 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Agree with Kurohawk: Definitely LOTS of inner changes.

So many that I don't know where to begin. First, the healing modules is unlocking a whole range of emotions I never knew I had. I'm being more in the moment, enjoying the sights and sounds of nothing in particular -- just a feeling of immense gratitude and love. For example, I was on I-95, drove down a huge hill where I saw nothing but beautiful, green trees for miles and it took my breath away. If there weren't so many cars behind me, I would've slowed down and enjoyed the view a bit more. The cool thing is, I feel in complete control of those emotions. In the past, I was swayed so much by my anger, as I'm sure some of you have noticed. Now, it's subsiding, and being replaced with a sense of calm centeredness.

I'm noticing that I'm getting much more dominant, but in a way I never expected. This feels like true, genuine self-control and boundary setting. I had a female friend call me a "moron" last night. That was about the third time she said it in the convo. I simply said, "watch the name calling." She stammered out this ridiculous excuse, and I simply smiled and changed the subject. In the past, I would've gotten mad and plotted some kind of retaliation, thinking I was being "alpha" for putting her in her place. Now, it's dawned on me that it's much more "alpha" to set the boundary and walk away if they continue. Not sure if this is DMSI programming or AM6 programming being unlocked by DMSi or a mixture of both.

I'm also enjoying music a lot more, paying attention to the lyrics and being moved by them. While out and about, "Truly," by Delerium (P.S. the album "Chimera" is a masterpiece) came on Pandora and I was totally lost in the chorus. If anyone drove by and saw me, they would've thought that I was going mad by the way I was dancing in the car:

From "Truly" by Delerium
So truly, if there's light then I want to see it
Now that I know what I am living for
Truly, if there's joy then I want to feel it
Here in this world is where I want to be

It's like, in the past I've been afraid to even show emotion. Wouldn't dance in clubs. Wouldn't sing in public (something I've been doing a lot more). And it's like I level'd up or something.

I don't understand how the f*ck this is happening after 3 days of running this sub. The inner changes are so profound that it's causing resistance. I don't want to believe that it's real, that this could REALLY be me. It's almost like I MISS the safety of that old person. But there's no f*cking way I'm going back to that -- EVER.

In regards to women, I'm still getting the above baseline attraction. Smiles, giggles. Right now, I seem totally uninterested though. Not what most of you want to hear, but it's true. My guess is that the healing modules is still working it's way through my rather torrid past and healing all the trauma.

That being said, for those that are reading just to hear about p*ssy: I'm having thoughts that seem like they're coming from a really deep place that abundant sex is already mine. Not something that's coming. Not something I have to work for -- but it's ALREADY HERE. That, it's mine if I just go out and say I want it. I'm going to be very interested in how the Kanye concert goes and my next date with #3 (either next Friday or Saturday). I feel like two lucky women are going to get the greatest d*ck down in their entire lives.

If you're on the fence about trying DMSI v2.4, stop worrying and just jump in. This is easily one of the best $115 you'll ever spend.

Dude, you're making it hard for us E2 users! I'd love to be so carefree that I sing in public and dance without worrying what others think. Even though I know 3.0 is coming, I just might have to get a copy of 2.4 Cool

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 06:53 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Dude, you're making it hard for us E2 users! I'd love to be so carefree that I sing in public and dance without worrying what others think. Even though I know 3.0 is coming, I just might have to get a copy of 2.4 Cool

LOL.

It's getting even crazier. I was just walking around the store, dancing and singing "Plush" by Stone Temple Pilots. A blonde 7.5 walked up and complimented me, said it sounded just like the radio. Although, she made this offhanded comment about me being black -- said she was shocked when she came around the corner and didn't see a white guy.

lol.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 04:26 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: How do you listen to this sub?

I hope it actually gets pussy and is not just a subliminal drug

Ultrasonic one night, masked the next. Tonight is masked. The pussy is coming. I can feel it. The healing modules are doing their thing and I'm feeling REAAALLLLLY good right now.

Shannon, can you confirm that I'm not going crazy about this euphoric resistance thing? About an hour ago, I was suddenly hit with some serious body dysphoria. I gained a lot of weight trying to bulk up for kickboxing (had to go up a weight class, long story). After about 15 minutes of serious resistance, BOOM -- euphoria kicked in and now I'm not even feeling it. I can sense that it's still beneath the surface doing it's thing. Also, I have a slight headache, so I know some resistance is there. BUT, I'm consciously crazy motivated. I feel like I've taken some adderall.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-07-2016

You're not going crazy.

This is an enhanced version of the love flooding from E2, isn't it? Is that the secret to achieving MSI? A primary aura of sexual energy and a secondary aura of unconditional, omnidirectional love? Or perhaps parallel auras?

A man that loves everyone and everything -- deeply and truly -- without asking for anything in return because he loves for the sake of doing it, who also emits a powerful aura indicating that he'll f*ck you until you can't find your p*ssy and you're speaking absolute gibberish from the ecstasy.

That's what I feel like I'm slowly turning into.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Chris P. Bacon - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 08:41 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This is an enhanced version of the love flooding from E2, isn't it? Is that the secret to achieving MSI? A primary aura of sexual energy and a secondary aura of unconditional, omnidirectional love? Or perhaps parallel auras?

A man that loves everyone and everything -- deeply and truly -- without asking for anything in return because he loves for the sake of doing it, who also emits a powerful aura indicating that he'll f*ck you until you can't find your p*ssy and you're speaking absolute gibberish from the ecstasy.

LOL!!!! A true menace to society as we know it Wink

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 08:41 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This is an enhanced version of the love flooding from E2, isn't it? Is that the secret to achieving MSI? A primary aura of sexual energy and a secondary aura of unconditional, omnidirectional love? Or perhaps parallel auras?

What the healing modules do is polymorphic. So the effect is whatever you need it to be, for you to achieve the program goals.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-08-2016

Headed to the good ol' District of Columbia to watch Kanye West in concert. If you look at the reviews online, they're calling this concert one of the best of all time, so I'm super excited. Won't be able to post for a few days.

Btw, I feel so free and clear today. Never felt this level of mental and emotional clarity before.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - CatMan - 09-09-2016

(09-08-2016, 06:23 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Headed to the good ol' District of Columbia to watch Kanye West in concert. If you look at the reviews online, they're calling this concert one of the best of all time, so I'm super excited. Won't be able to post for a few days.

Btw, I feel so free and clear today. Never felt this level of mental and emotional clarity before.

(09-08-2016, 06:23 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: ...one of the best of all time...

(09-08-2016, 06:23 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: ...OF ALL TIME...

https://youtu.be/WuYDSa4BRaw?t=10s

[Image: kanye_west_lmao.jpg]

Just to get you in the mood, brah!

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Lucius - 09-09-2016

Hahahaha, CatMan!

Ellen: What do you do when no one is watching?
Kanye: I smile.

Kanye is so unique. I liked him when he got into music, then I hated him, and now I love him!

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-09-2016

Catman, I cracked the hell up at that pic lol.

CONCERT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

On my phone, gonna make it quick. DMSI achieved target goal with long term female friend. Didn't even have to try. Minimal shit testing, or maybe there was and I didn't see it because of autopilot.

Lots of female attention and attraction. I mean, blatant stares and smiles, being touched. Women introducing themselves.

Drastic inner changes.

Very dismayed to see people downing DMSI after only five days. Frustrating.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 06:12 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: DMSI achieved target goal with long term female friend. Didn't even have to try.

Looking forward to the details when you're back from your trip!

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - AwesomeYoungDude - 09-09-2016

(09-07-2016, 07:03 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: "Plush" by Stone Temple Pilots

Excellent song

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - AwesomeYoungDude - 09-09-2016

(09-07-2016, 07:03 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: "Plush" by Stone Temple Pilots

Excellent song