Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shawn - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 12:31 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: This is why I get so annoyed at CatMan for his, "zomg, you're successful with wimmenz" mess.

For someone who never managed to get laid (and this is not only about CatMan) this IS success. But it is good for you that you move to a more healthy definition of success.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 10-05-2016

I think a much better way of putting it would be "never allowed themselves to have sex". He could have managed to do it, otherwise.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 10-05-2016

@chaosvrgn,

I too was a bit amazed at how easy sex seemed to be for you. You described some of your encounters with what I thought was a skill that men dream of. Smoother than silk. Everything "just happened" yet you knew just what to do every step of the way. Kind of like a combination of James Bond, Casanova, Don Juan, and ... well, and even better version of James Bond, Casanova, and Don Juan.

Now I realize as you look back on some of these encounters you may have a different view of them now. I get that. But I think the good news is all that skill is still there. Now you're going to have different motives behind it and a lot less baggage.

I truly feel happy how much you've stuck with it. Balancing your business, women, the healing, etc. I don't know you, but feel happy with reading your progress because it inspires me. Today I just felt very odd and sensitive about everything. Things seeming unreal. Cherished ideas dropping like flies. Like the way I define myself relative to women is becoming more and more different. Reading your posts gives me hope. Thanks!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-05-2016

Just finished date with "P." She was gorgeous, but absolutely boring. It's frustrating. I need a mind mate to even get aroused, and she just wasn't doing it for me. I thought she was a manifestation, but it's clear that I'm wrong. I'm sure I could get a second date out of her, but what's the point? She'd never stir up that animalistic, primal feeling. So, gonna start bailing early until I find what I want. That's definitely a change that DMSI has caused. In the past, I'd continue to pursue women that I felt little chemistry with just because they had banging bodies (which she definitely had). Now I'm of the impression that there will be more.

Might just stop dating until the healing is done.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 06:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: So, gonna start bailing early until I find what I want.

Might just stop dating until the healing is done.

I've been noticing those thoughts are much more prominent with me since the DMSI series.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - bits - 10-05-2016

Id say give her another chance, for the sake of science Big Grin if you 2 got along at first but then she was boring on the date she may have just been nervous/intimidated. I see it all the time with my sisters and female friends, anytime they really like a guy they're way too nervous.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-05-2016

Nah, probably too late. Maybe it's autopilot, maybe I'm being a shitlord, but I totally rejected her over text.

Let me provide context: First, she was so angry at me for being 30 minutes late. Well, I drove 45 minutes to a city that I knew nothing about. The main road to the bar was closed for repairs. Couldn't get to the bar. I texted her, said I was going to be late because the road was closed. When I got to the bar, I go inside. No "P." I texted her, she says: "I left because I thought you were standing me up." I was like wtf, woman. You know I'm from out of town. I texted you that I was late because the road was closed. No -- you were trying to show that you are strong and independent, RAWR!!!

When she finally arrived at the venue, she was very cold and closed off. She walked really far behind me. Whenever I got close, she slowed down. She insisted on lingering behind me. I opened the doors for her (so I could get a glimpse of her body -- damn, she did look good). No "thanks," or anything. Just this entitled ass attitude. Well, she ain't know who she was messing with.

I took control of the convo, tried to lead it. She wasn't contributing at all. So, I just stopped talking and stared at the wall. She finally picked up that I was done, started talking about online dating. She kept whining about how she's not getting any matches online. And the guys she does match with never respond or message her. She also said she never got approached in public -- odd, given that she is very beautiful.

She was extremely shocked that I had so many matches. Was also irritated that I wasn't "flirting" with her. Like, she literally said: "I feel like you haven't flirted with me at all." It's because she was being so damn frigid. It's not fun to flirt with a fucking ice queen.

Then, she kept asking me what I thought the problem was, but I kept avoiding it. I tried all my tricks to get her to open up and laugh, but she kept being critical. Like, this tiny city closes down at roughly 11:00p. I made a joke about "taking off five points" because she lives in a lame town. She grew offended, said it was rude.

I was thinking, chick... calm the fuck down. Flirting and socialization are fun little games -- not a job interview. I was refusing to validate myself to her. Didn't back down on a number of topics. Finally, I was done when she started complaining about how I was 30 minutes late.

So...

I sent her a text. Said I had a fun time (there were times where she was a bit open), but I didn't think we were a good match. Said that physically, she's A+, but was way too icy and closed off. Told her that dating should be fun and jovial. Said to drop her guard and open up a bit and guys will approach.

Abundance mentality. Despite the fact that she was physically gorgeous, I have a Tinder and OkCupid account of other beautiful women. I'm not wasting time on women that I know I'm incompatible with. Like, that date was so annoying that even when I caught a glimpse of that beautiful ass... my dick didn't even get hard because she was that cold. I'd rather fuck a real doll.

Shit.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 10-06-2016

While you weren't into this chick's attitude (totally understandable), I wonder how far this subliminal is getting us to go to do whatever it is that gets them into the state that THEY need to get to sex. Some chicks are so strange that what you might think would be the key to get in her pants is nothing close. Maybe this chick needed all this...conflict, so-to-speak, to get hot for you. This is all pure speculation, of course, but with women I know I find I'm treating some of them completely differently than I used to.

I'll also speculate that with the Optimus Engine, I wouldn't think you would manifest one of those types of women who would turn you off. Sexual styles/interest should match. Of course, I assume that's the goal of the sniping. The more attributes you find desirable, the more someone is sniped.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-06-2016

Must say, I'm very perturbed at Shannon's comment on another thread that we'll "have to start looking out for sexism." Reason being, the term itself is very vague and has no real meaning in the modern age, other than "voicing anything negative about women."

There are no real male spaces anymore, there's no place where men can sit around and shoot the shit and learn about the world without female influence. Every mainstream definition and perception of masculinity has all been manipulated to no longer focus on self-mastery. Instead, we're supposed to give all of our life, mental and physical resources to women. Any definition of masculinity that isn't focused on benefiting women is considered sexist or misogynist.

It's a slippery slope, Shannon. We're on a forum labeled "Men's Journals (NSFW)" running a product designed to flip the script in regards to attraction, and now we have to watch what we write so we won't offend the few women that stumble across the board? At what point does this become ridiculous? At what point will men finally say enough is enough and take back their birthright as men -- the ability to define their OWN definition of masculinity, one that has nothing to do with what women think.

I, for one, am getting tired of hearing women screech, "MAN UP!" when they find out that I make good money, yet I have no interest in getting married or being locked down. When I they find out that at 31, I realize that I'm more desirable than I was in my 20's because I'm in my intellectual and physical prime... and so, I choose to date women in their early 20s. Better bodies. More playful. "P" was 31. She was an atrocious woman, DMSI's influence or not. Terrible date. Angry at the world because she can't attract the kind of men that she could when she was younger. So, her response -- be even bitchier towards the men that give her a chance?

Please.

I understand that this is a business and it's a problem you'll have to deal with sooner or later, but if it gets to the point where my voice is being actively stifled because of an SJW fear, I'll have to bail from posting. And if any SJW views start making it into the subliminals, I'll have to bail from the IML train completely.

Not trying to start a fight, just being real.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest -- there is something PROFOUND happening beneath the hood. Yesterday, Shannon mentioned that I must be resisting something fierce if I'm simultaneously experiencing the passing of resistance and the symptoms of resistance. Last night, I had a weird dream where I wasn't paying attention to my gas tank and was about 6 miles from empty. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of nowhere and I had this intuitive sense that I was surrounded by werewolves. I wasn't that afraid though. When the car ran out of gas, I reached over, pulled out my boxing gloves and then laced them with knives, like I was Wolverine, rofl. Then I hopped out of the car, ready for combat. Then I woke up. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the poster reveal of "Wolverine 3," which has been titled LOGAN (which I think is super dope.)

Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I felt badass in a... new way? I can't quite explain it. I'm starting to believe that I truly am high value and unstoppable. I have a nasty resistance headache forming, but that's nothing new. I've been resisting something for a month now and it seems like the clearing modules are kinda like, "enough is enough, bruh. Let's take care of this shit." There was something liberating about rejecting that chick last night, even if she was thinking the same thing. One thing to note: I've NEVER done that before. She was a straight up 8/10 physically -- amazing body. She told me that she was once overweight and hit the gym like everyday to lose it. So, ya'll know what that means. She still had amazing curves, but was super muscular and fit. In the past, I would've given her 2-3 more dates to see if she'd open up. But something clicked in my mind, like, dude you're a man of abundance. Your time is valuable. Don't waste it.

The same "shaming female friend" texted this morning, asked how the date went. I told her. She made some comment about "my game being weak." Next thing I knew, I had texted her back something along the lines of: "Please. I've made you wet on much more than one occasion." She sent back, "How would you know?" And I said, "A real man can tell." To that, she responded with three smiley faces -- NOT what I was expecting. I was expecting more shaming attempts. The ease of which I said that to a long-term "friend" that I've never made sexual attempts at was astounding.

There are other changes that are going down too, part of the reality bending thing. It's hard to explain and may not mean much to you, but I'll try. When I lived in California, I fell in love with this pretty, submissive Latina. I mean REALLY hard. Things... just didn't seem to be, though. I wasn't in a position for intimacy, and she had a boyfriend (even though we fooled around behind his back). I accompanied her to church one time and her boyfriend, one of the youth pastors, caught wind of our attraction and immediately proposed to her. After that, I just let her go.

Anyway, one of the more touching moments we had, she sang me this song while we were driving around, just enjoying the California sunset. Ever since that day, every time I'd hear that song, I'd fall into this weird state of nostalgia and somewhat depression for letting her go. When I hear that song now... I feel nothing. It's part of a past that no longer really exists. No longer who I am. No longer in my trajectory. I don't even really have feelings for her anymore. This is a DMSI development. Even during my second run of AM6, I would catch wind of her life and fall into sadness.

No more. Well, maybe just a lil, because she really did help me get out of a dark place. But, not that overwhelming sense of loss and sadness. DMSI healed that.

Moving forward.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Blacksheep - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 07:42 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: When I hear that song now... I feel nothing. It's part of a past that no longer really exists. No longer who I am. No longer in my trajectory. I don't even really have feelings for her anymore. This is a DMSI development. Even during my second run of AM6, I would catch wind of her life and fall into sadness.

Good to see there's light at the end of this tunnel. I feel like 2.4 is attacking me right now, spent yesterday afternoon in a daze, thinking about a teenage heartbreak. Crazy how that ruminating session started when I pressed play.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 06:05 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Must say, I'm very perturbed at Shannon's comment on another thread that we'll "have to start looking out for sexism." Reason being, the term itself is very vague and has no real meaning in the modern age, other than "voicing anything negative about women."

There are no real male spaces anymore, there's no place where men can sit around and shoot the shit and learn about the world without female influence. Every mainstream definition and perception of masculinity has all been manipulated to no longer focus on self-mastery. Instead, we're supposed to give all of our life, mental and physical resources to women. Any definition of masculinity that isn't focused on benefiting women is considered sexist or misogynist.

It's a slippery slope, Shannon. We're on a forum labeled "Men's Journals (NSFW)" running a product designed to flip the script in regards to attraction, and now we have to watch what we write so we won't offend the few women that stumble across the board? At what point does this become ridiculous? At what point will men finally say enough is enough and take back their birthright as men -- the ability to define their OWN definition of masculinity, one that has nothing to do with what women think.

I, for one, am getting tired of hearing women screech, "MAN UP!" when they find out that I make good money, yet I have no interest in getting married or being locked down. When I they find out that at 31, I realize that I'm more desirable than I was in my 20's because I'm in my intellectual and physical prime... and so, I choose to date women in their early 20s. Better bodies. More playful. "P" was 31. She was an atrocious woman, DMSI's influence or not. Terrible date. Angry at the world because she can't attract the kind of men that she could when she was younger. So, her response -- be even bitchier towards the men that give her a chance?

Please.

I understand that this is a business and it's a problem you'll have to deal with sooner or later, but if it gets to the point where my voice is being actively stifled because of an SJW fear, I'll have to bail from posting. And if any SJW views start making it into the subliminals, I'll have to bail from the IML train completely.

Not trying to start a fight, just being real.

The rules state that we do not tolerate any -isms. Sexism being one of those. And sexism is not just against women. I will not have women being sexist against men neither.

As a rule of thumb, if you say something that would be considered sexist and offensive to you if it was said by a woman, you're being sexist, and that is against the rules to post here. The same rule inversely goes for women posting here.

Don't make it about "being a man". It has nothing to do with attacking one gender or the other. It's about preventing -isms. This is a much more male-friendly forum than you'll find most other places, and believe me, that's not going to change. But -isms, in either direction, are divisive and destroy community. Community is the point of this forum.

(10-06-2016, 05:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'll also speculate that with the Optimus Engine, I wouldn't think you would manifest one of those types of women who would turn you off. Sexual styles/interest should match. Of course, I assume that's the goal of the sniping. The more attributes you find desirable, the more someone is sniped.

This is why I was eager to drive 45 minutes to meet her. I usually have a 25 minute rule. Would go the extra mile (literally) for a manifestation. Ended being a waste of time, effort and money.

In the future, I'm sticking to my rules.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Duke.Togo - 10-06-2016

(10-06-2016, 11:59 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 05:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'll also speculate that with the Optimus Engine, I wouldn't think you would manifest one of those types of women who would turn you off. Sexual styles/interest should match. Of course, I assume that's the goal of the sniping. The more attributes you find desirable, the more someone is sniped.

This is why I was eager to drive 45 minutes to meet her. I usually have a 25 minute rule. Would go the extra mile (literally) for a manifestation. Ended being a waste of time, effort and money.

In the future, I'm sticking to my rules.

Perhaps this was a DMSI manifestation. It's because of the date that you had that you came to several realizations which ultimately will only make you greater.